• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2016 - No Man's Sky will leave Mankind Divided

Status
Not open for further replies.
QJzlb4b.png

Brilliant!

Tizoc

oh shit I've found a shittier fps than killzone 2, it's called battlefield 3

shit post how well it runs tomorrow!

It all comes down to my mood whether I want to get it now or not XD
I have family visiting over so I could only ever spare an hour or two to gaming either on PS4 or PC.

That $36 price tag continues to be tempting over at GR.

Arthea

Entered for legendary limited humble turd bundle
it can't be worse than uplay rebundle bundle anyway

edited: btw, anybody got the bundle already?
tell us how good it was

shockdude

ModBot said:
Porradaria Upgrade (Desura) -- BOGUS GAME KEY GOES HERE
Pressured (Desura) -- BOGUS GAME KEY GOES HERE
Zigfrak (Desura) -- BOGUS GAME KEY GOES HERE
Evolve Alpha -- BOGUS GAME KEY GOES HERE
Necrovision -- BOGUS GAME KEY GOES HERE
Oh dear.
This better not count as reposting the keys lol

Yakkue

Nice idea for a giveaway Stump! :)

--

The german translation for Tharsis must be great when they can't even write the language correctly...Maybe they were going for "Deutsche Untertitel", that's the only thing that would make sense here.
tharsisbju8v.png

The game is interesting, though if you get really unlucky with the dice, a good strategy can't help you either. Or I just haven't found a good one yet.

kevin1025

Banned
I ended up with eleven new games, the rest were duplicates or invalid or betas. But hey, not bad at all! One was Worms Crazy Golf, which I think is supposed to be pretty good? Most of the rest were World War II games and such, which I might look into, haha.

But thanks! This was cool!

chronomac

I think I got a code for the PS3 version of Destiny. Doesn't say it's a beta.

Got a ton of trash but a few games I didn't have. So, in a roundabout way, thanks for the trading cards Stump!

I got The Longest Journey and Hero of the Kingdom out of that, so that wasn't too bad.

Plus, I got some good games to pass along to a friend, like BioShock, Metro 2033, and Thief Gold.

Hektor

You know, not having proper internet at least made me finally find the time to replay Planescape Torment.

That is still a good videogame.

Phinor

Trolled so hard!

Evolve Alpha, crap, garbage.. GTA 5?! Activating right away and it activates! ... as Commando Jack. Duh. Two seconds later I realize GTA 5 Steam key doesn't actually even exist.

QJzlb4b.png

Bundle Contents

Interesting idea. Let's see what the Butt has in store for me.
Nice immpressions Veggie, seems like you're having a good time. Will be cool to check back in when they've added some more dynamic elements like building factories and controlling large frigates.
Whaaat? I didn't follow news regards NMS. That is coming? Oh sweet son!
Can you turn off the chromatic aberration and whatever filter is being used?
Nope. I didn't see any toggle for that or many more effects in general sadly. Max fov of 100 also is still a bit narrow.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom