• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2016 - No Man's Sky will leave Mankind Divided

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got 'Agricultural Simulator: Historical Farming'. Hells yeah!

I also got a code for a coupon, but the coupon didn't show up in my inventory even though the code worked :(

Arthea

I got a lot of Evolve alpha keys, Destiny beta for X1!, couple of keys I'm not sure for what (not steam), couple of bogus, all steam I checked so far were used. Nothing of notice also.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Well over half the keys are taken in the first half an hour, that's what we call success

So is ModBot busy?

very much so, extreme backlog (it can only send a few PMs a minute, and even though Official Unofficial Humble ModBot Turd Bundle Limited Edition PMs are marked at the highest priority, there's a huge backlog!)

Got a few working games, most notably VVVVVV I guess. Some were bundle fodder like Chompy Chomp Chomp and One Day for Ched.

I was gifted a Dead Island Epidemic Beta, got someone added to my friends list, it says it gave it to me, and nothing happened. I guess the Beta went poof.

Got teased by non-functional copies of Dead Space and the Gods and Kings expansion of Civ V. In retrospect that latter one might be a good thing so I don't have to reinstall that game. I have a backlog to work on!

All in all, can't complain.

Interesting idea. Let's see what the Butt has in store for me.

Whaaat? I didn't follow news regards NMS. That is coming? Oh sweet son!

Nope. I didn't see any toggle for that or many more effects in general sadly. Max fov of 100 also is still a bit narrow.

I think you can edit the FOV to be more than 100 in the TKGRAPHICSSETTINGS file in the SETTINGS folder where Steam has the game installed...you just change the value it has for On Foot and In Ship FOV and save it

Got a few working games, most notably VVVVVV I guess. Some were bundle fodder like Chompy Chomp Chomp and One Day for Ched.

I was gifted a Dead Island Epidemic Beta, got someone added to my friends list, it says it gave it to me, and nothing happened. I guess the Beta went poof.

Got teased by non-functional copies of Dead Space and the Gods and Kings expansion of Civ V. In retrospect that latter one might be a good thing so I don't have to reinstall that game. I have a backlog to work on!

All in all, can't complain.

Dead Island Epidemic is dead, I don't think it's on Steam anymore.

Well over half the keys are taken in the first half an hour, that's what we call success

very much so, extreme backlog (it can only send a few PMs a minute, and even though Official Unofficial Humble ModBot Turd Bundle Limited Edition PMs are marked at the highest priority, there's a huge backlog!)

Ain't in a rush, take your time.

I think you can edit the FOV to be more than 100 in the TKGRAPHICSSETTINGS file in the SETTINGS folder where Steam has the game installed...you just change the value it has for On Foot and In Ship FOV and save it
Yes, I saw that yesterday on PCGW. Been using it. Thanks for the tip still o/

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Waiting for my turn

more like, waiting for my turd, right?

9f73VWh.gif

Annubis

Well, my list was mostly already taken stuff so I got "Too many unsuccessful activation attempt" activation blocked =/

How long is this?

Nabs

I got a few +1s and some good games that I already own. I'll have to find a home for Bioshock, Monaco, and Teleglitch.

I got a few +1s and some good games that I already own. I'll have to find a home for Bioshock, Monaco, and Teleglitch.

My friend could use Bioshock, if you're looking to give it away. He's got the others on Steam, but not the original.

-----

I'm not sure what I got, yet. I've gotta wait for the activation cooldown, as I got too many duplicate keys. Looks like I might end up with +3 or 4 out of this, which is better than I was expecting.

gngf123

Does Steam still do that thing where if you keep on trying to activate invalid keys, it will lock your account?

Had about 6 duplicate keys from the modbot bundle already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom