• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2016 - No Man's Sky will leave Mankind Divided

Status
Not open for further replies.

kagamin

It might happen later. Just dont know why, if they choose to port it to PC sometime, they just dont do it at the same time as the PS4 port....
S-E is strange...

Well its not like they did the FFX/X-2 HD port at the same time as the PS4 port, so why should we expect simul releases now?

They want that double dip money. But it's coming for sure, just like the rest of them. Same with FFXV

Yeah. Sure.

Just wondering why they dont even port it at the same time then. I mean you could actually do a deal with the porting studio to spend less money if you directly do it.
Now they have to wait half a year/a year to port it again.

Also they dont do in-house porting of the FF12 PS4 version.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Diancecht, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Diancecht, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Spec Ops: The Line -- MB-EFCE643CC78728B3 - Taken by Lashley. 5 entrants total.
Duke Nukem Forever -- MB-D42DAA0A13F09223 - Taken by Saty. 3 entrants total.
Mafia II Director's Cut -- MB-2C6BC2AD15702A57 - Taken by bobnowhere. 17 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
The Darkness II -- MB-CF154DE23736A319 - Taken by Adnor. 1 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel -- MB-6DA78CBC0953A17E - Taken by derExperte. 55 entrants total.
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified -- MB-339B0DFC53C37387 - Taken by Sarcasm. 7 entrants total.

t1470111576z1.png

shockdude

Beat Undertale properly, true pacifist and genocide.
It's was a fun game, and a well-executed deconstruction of the RPG genre and gaming tropes in general.

I guess I should finish Skyrim next.

~Kinggi~

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (~Kinggi~, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Slain: Back From Hell -- MB-121D132D3426E9F7 - Taken by The Dear Leader

Stuff -hope it works havent given away a steam gift before, only keys.

Edit; ok apparently someone won it already. Mr Modbot didnt cross it out though, weird.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
The bandit camps in Blood & Wine are a nice touch. They bring to mind [open-world Ubisoft game].

Grief.exe

I've never really understood how to set that up and not sure if my monitor supports it. VSR doesn't seem to help either. Guess I'll be playing it at 1080p

Nvidia CP > Change Resolution > Customize > Create Custom Resolution (select 'resolutions not supported by this display') > Enter 4K 16:9 > Test

Adnor

Banned
I kinda want to replay Splinter Cell Blacklist because man that's a good game, but at the same time my backlog is giant.

But I guess I'll play Darkness II first because I just won it <3

Tizoc

So
Steam says Deadly premonition is running at 60 fps and yet it stutters like crazy and evrything is slow
What ia causing this?

Phawx

I've seen a few people on my friends list load up Slain. Was there a price glitch or something?

Corpekata

Banned
So
Steam says Deadly premonition is running at 60 fps and yet it stutters like crazy and evrything is slow
What ia causing this?

It's a piece of shit port even with the community fixes. I'd probably try a different overlay. It has an issue where the longer you play, the worse your framerate gets with some setups. IIRC not even restarting the game fixed it, I had to actually restart my PC. Even with that as a workaround I eventually started to get frequent crashes causing lots of progress lost. One of the few PC ports I've thrown in the towel on.

Tizoc

It's a piece of shit port even with the community fixes. I'd probably try a different overlay. It has an issue where the longer you play, the worse your framerate gets with some setups. IIRC not even restarting the game fixed it, I had to actually restart my PC. Even with that as a workaround I eventually started to get frequent crashes causing lots of progress lost. One of the few PC ports I've thrown in the towel on.
What do you mean by changing the overlay?
Ill try restarting my laptop and see if that fixes the stuttering @_@

Xanathus

Looks like www.nuuvem.com is in the middle of setting up a US version of their store, prices are now showing up as USD. Unfortunately this probably also means that they won't be charging South American prices for their games there.

Adnor

Banned
Looks like www.nuuvem.com is in the middle of setting up a US version of their store, prices are now showing up as USD. Unfortunately this probably also means that they won't be charging South American prices for their games there.

The prices are still showing up as Brazilian Reales here, I hope they don't change the prices for the rest of south america to north american prices, with some companies using horrible exchange rates for games in Chile Nuuvem is a Godsend.

donny2112

Finally upgraded to Windows 10. Will see if anything is intolerable in the next few weeks to warrant downgrading back to 7. Update comes out tomorrow, I think.

Platy

They are probably doing this because steam is pointing a gun to their heads =P

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
So, on the last chapter in the Witcher 1. After I finish this one is an "Epilogue" but do I have to beat that to finish the game fully and import my stuff to the Witcher 2: Assassin's of Kings or what?

Xanathus

So, on the last chapter in the Witcher 1. After I finish this one is an "Epilogue" but do I have to beat that to finish the game fully and import my stuff to the Witcher 2: Assassin's of Kings or what?

If I remember correctly the epilogue is part of the full game so yes? It should be really short and there's a Fallout-style ending cinematic after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom