• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2016 - No Man's Sky will leave Mankind Divided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anteater

I finished ABZU by the weekend (pretty sweet and chill game btw, aside from performance issue I really enjoyed it) and now I kinda can't get myself to start anything new, everything is just putting me off... so some suggestions would be welcome. Here's my Steam profile, feel free to recommend anything from my library (you can also recommend games I've started but not finished too). Just a heads up though, please don't recommend The Witcher 1 or 2 because I find hard to believe I'll enjoy them, given I couldn't stand the third one.

Firewatch? That's pretty chill too

The thought of games gaining more sales and having more of a presence so they can grow as a franchise and hopefully make enough money to develop more sequels or IPs apparently make people sick to their stomach.

It's crazy, if they truly loved the makers of the game they would want them to make as much money as possible to make more of those games you love? No logical reason otherwise.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Saw this on Reddit, regarding how sites hyped NMS and then their reaction

qveKeav.png

Also, fuck those dweebs crying because a game is coming to PC too.

ArjanN

Saw this on Reddit, regarding how sites hyped NMS and then their reaction

Also, fuck those dweebs crying because a game is coming to PC too.

Honestly a lot of negativity around NMS comes off just as childish to me as the console warrior stuff. That NMS reddit thread in Gaming is like one big rageboner circlejerk.

What happened to the Middle Earth bundle at bundlestars?

Yeah, seems to be gone now.

It's been weird since this offer started. Stump apparently only got one key, and both I and a friend tweeted BundleStars and both of us were told it was one key. I bought the bundle anyway and it was two keys, one for the game and one for the extra content. Which suited me just fine as I owned the base game anyway and wanted a copy to give to a friend, but it's really strange.

Maybe they lost the rights to sell it and were clearing stock of keys?

Edit: a quick Twitter search says they have sold out of keys and got a limited number in earlier today: https://twitter.com/BundleStars/status/765847936123146240

I guess I got lucky. Not as lucky as peeps who got it for two fiddy in the Summer Sale, but still.

rtcn63

Honestly a lot of negativity around NMS comes off just as childish to me as the console warrior stuff. That NMS reddit thread in Gaming is like one big rageboner circlejerk.

The game really does look like a $2-30 early access game they charged $60 for.

Volimar

I wonder why the Final Fantasy Legends games from the original Game Boy never got remade. I must have replayed Final Fantasy Legends 2 dozens of times. Would be nice to play again without an emulator.

rtcn63

I wonder why the Final Fantasy Legends games from the original Game Boy never got remade. I must have replayed Final Fantasy Legends 2 dozens of times. Would be nice to play again without an emulator.

I think I owned the third one as a kid. I remember your party members being able to change into monsters or something. Also having to grind like mad to beat the last part of the game.

ExoSoul

Banned
Yeah, seems to be gone now.

It's been weird since this offer started. Stump apparently only got one key, and both I and a friend tweeted BundleStars and both of us were told it was one key. I bought the bundle anyway and it was two keys, one for the game and one for the extra content. Which suited me just fine as I owned the base game anyway and wanted a copy to give to a friend, but it's really strange.

Maybe they lost the rights to sell it and were clearing stock of keys?

fml, right as I clicked "check out".

Volimar

I think I owned the third one as a kid. I remember your party members being able to change into monsters or something. Also having to grind like mad to beat the last part of the game.

In the second one you got to make your party out of humans, mutants(magic users), robots, and monsters. When you defeated enemies, sometimes they left behind meat, and if your monster ate the meat they'd turn into a different monster.

rtcn63

In the second one you got to make your party out of humans, mutants(magic users), robots, and monsters. When you defeated enemies, sometimes they left behind meat, and if your monster ate the meat they'd turn into a different monster.

Yeah same thing. Cooked meat on the bone.

Rage Burst is totally a DBZ game subtitle.
This footage is fucking lit

��������������

Yeaaaaahhh!

Bannerlord looks like it will be something special. I expect great things from TaleWorlds.

mp1990

Banned
Alright, thanks for the recommendations guys. I think I'm gonna start with Her Story and Firewatch because I'm in the mood for something short, but I'm definitely checking out Aquaria later because, at this point I've heard so much praise for it I'd be doing a disservice by ignoring it for any longer.

I know you're all goddamn ready for this shit.
god-eater-2-coming-to-steam.jpg

This one gonna be sweet, can't wait. Hopefully enough people here in SteamGAF will be buying it so we can have a full party.

zkylon

zkylewd
galak-z is pretty good, i find the control scheme to be kind of tiring on my fingers but i sort of think that's mostly the ps4 controller being kind of not very comfortable?

i think i liked the ps3 one better, even if the triggers on that were super shitty, or the 360 controller, not that i use the dpad all that much or anything

but hey, this one's blue

i like blue

Ucchedavāda;213950235 said:
Not soon enough (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Also, zkylon would probably appreciate it, if you spoiler'd the spider.
honestly that one in particular wasn't so bad, but it's always appreciated

PC version when?
nioh.gif
ty for spoilertagging it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom