• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2016 - No Man's Sky will leave Mankind Divided

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was certain XL would come sooner than later. Good to see my judgement is not too shabby.
oh, and by the way...

xmI3byC.png
500k is a lot... but there are still so many out there uninfected.
I think Deus Ex is beautiful.

(Those are locked 60 FPS settings)
Looks great.

It's just online, and just player matches. No lobbies or anything. At least I'm pretty sure they're greyed out on the menus.

Since it's still $50 anyway I'll just let other people do the testing since I wouldn't be buying regardless. Even with a fixed netcode, population is gonna be a huge thing holding back MKX.

Nabs

Since it's still $50 anyway I'll just let other people do the testing since I wouldn't be buying regardless. Even with a fixed netcode, population is gonna be a huge thing holding back MKX.

At least it has GGPO netcode, so you should be okay if you can find someone with a reasonable ping. I'm tempted to pick up the vanilla game @ bundlestars.

This makes me feel good about Injustice 2 on PC. I just hope they don't make us wait long. I hate when fighting games release months later on PC, I'm usually stuck playing against double dippers.

Wok

It isn't out yet. It's supposed to be released yet, but for now the price is shown because the pre-order went up 1 or 2 weeks ago.

It is strange. I have both "preorder" and "buy" options available. And the game is definitely out today.

wVgFQVp.png

vbta8SY.png

Been playing Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines as of late and it's quite enjoyable. Technical issues (everywhere, but mostly on cutscenes) and the overall janky-ness in parts can be overwhelming, but have gotten pretty into it. Finished the first two locales by doing all of the missions and so on.

At least I am enjoying it way more than I did with Fallout 4

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Been playing Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines as of late and it's quite enjoyable. Technical issues (everywhere, but mostly on cutscenes) and the overall janky-ness in parts can be overwhelming, but have gotten pretty into it. Finished the first two locales by doing all of the missions and so on.

TBH its easy to enjoy anything over Fallout 4 but the game you are playing is pretty damn good and aged better than expected.

Did you install the mod that fixes most problems and upgrades the graphics?
It's one of the best games ever.

At least it has GGPO netcode, so you should be okay if you can find someone with a reasonable ping. I'm tempted to pick up the vanilla game @ bundlestars.

This makes me feel good about Injustice 2 on PC. I just hope they don't make us wait long. I hate when fighting games release months later on PC, I'm usually stuck playing against double dippers.

Vanilla game is actually only $5 on that evil site that shall not be named. I think I may just download this beta thing and take the plunge for a fiver. The single player content alone should be worth that and Warner Bros have fucked me enough to not feel bad about it.

Did you install the mod that fixes most problems and upgrades the graphics?
It's one of the best games ever.

I did, of course (not the plus version, just the fixes and graphics).

There's still tons of scripting problems during the cutscenes and dialog, which sometimes either make the game lock up or just make it hard to understand what the hell is going on. Also getting stuck to ground here and there and just in general weird things happening. Then again I am pretty used to it by no, so I don't mind it that much.

Uzzy

It is one of the best RPG's ever made, so it's no wonder you're enjoying it more than Fallout 4. The atmosphere in Bloodlines is something spectacular.

Which clan did you go for? Personally, I always go with Toreador.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Cally's Trials -- MB-BAA92FEDC1717526 - Taken by Saty

Ludens

Banned
It is one of the best RPG's ever made, so it's no wonder you're enjoying it more than Fallout 4. The atmosphere in Bloodlines is something spectacular.

Vampire was great, I still remember the snuff movie side, it was scary as hell.

guys, Picross Touch is too damn easy

indeed. it's also a bad picross game. there are also some puzzles that have multiple solutions but the game will only accept one. you essentially have to make an educated guess on the right solution based on the picture you revealed

I did the questionaire and it rolled me to Tremere.

Uraizen

Banned

Daaamn, online is good now, the game finally has a multiplayer mode. You can turn on the option to see your opponent's ping and there's even a performance result indicator for the opponent's benchmark before you accept a match. Now just price it right for original MKX and Kombat Pack 1 owners.
So basically only charge for Kombat Pack 2 to upgrade to XL.

Nabs

Daaamn, online is good now, the game finally has a multiplayer mode. You can turn on the option to see your opponent's ping and there's even a performance result indicator for the opponent's benchmark before you accept a match. Now just price it right for original MKX and Kombat Pack 1 owners.
So basically only charge for Kombat Pack 2 to upgrade to XL.

XL (netcode, balance patch, performance) should be free like on console.

fantomena

It's the windows 10 update, killed the way DS4Windows hides the dinput. There's a fix online.

Got it working.

Btw, is it not possible to turn off VSYNC to increase FPS? There's no option in-game and doing it in the Nvidia control panel makes it still says 60 FPS, but with tearing.

Four Sided Fantasy - 8/30
Hue - 8/30
Turing Test - 8/30
Tahira - 8/31
The Warlock of Firetop Mountain - 8/31
RunGunJumpGun - 8/31
Redout - 9/2
Seasons After Fall - 9/2
Mother Russia Bleeds - 9/5
The Bunker
Rive - 9/13
Everspace - 9/14
Event[0] - 9/14
Divinity: Original Sin 2 - 9/15
Virginia - 9/22

Whyyy? I'm just one man...

cyba89

So what do you think? How many more months will it take until Microsoft patches their broken Xbox One controller drivers on Win10 Anniversary?

Parsnip

Hey you guys playing DXMD, does your game have the autocomplete option for terminals and such if Jensen knows the password?
In GB quicklook Jeff uses autocomplete on Xbox version, but I'm not seeing it on my PC copy.
It's not an augment right? That would be stupid.

So what do you think? How many more months will it take until Microsoft patches their broken Xbox One controller drivers on Win10 Anniversary?

Considering the previous version of the driver is broken as well and has been so for over a year, I wouldn't hold my breath.

yuraya

Steam reviews are bashing really hard on Deus Ex for microtransactions. Also for the preorder stuff.

Are the microtransactions that problematic?

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Hey you guys playing DXMD, does your game have the autocomplete option for terminals and such if Jensen knows the password?
In GB quicklook Jeff uses autocomplete on Xbox version, but I'm not seeing it on my PC copy.

I haven't seen an autocomplete, but it will display the password for you to enter if you know it. Shows numbers or the code to enter on the left/right side of the display.

Hektor

Taking the stairs in DEMK feels like playing the swamp section of a Souls game.

Haven't seen that feature either.

Parsnip

I haven't seen an autocomplete, but it will display the password for you to enter if you know it. Shows numbers or the code to enter on the left/right side of the display.

I know that, but on xbox it looks like you can just hit RT to fill in the password if Jensen knows it.

boLKPYe.jpg

venomenon

Just bought a new PC.
Feels good, man.
Now a week of torturous waiting for shipping begins...

Steam reviews are bashing really hard on Deus Ex for microtransactions. Also for the preorder stuff.

Completely blown out of proportion once again, as far as I can tell.
I made the mistake of having a look at the Deus Ex forums on Steam... just wow. So much bullshit.

Uzzy

I've not even noticed them. Wasn't aware they existed in the game till I got asked if they were bothering me by someone on my friends list.

Lain

oooh a dragon fin soup bundle, cool. and last hope looks like a good TD game too. good indiegala bundle

Yo, I have no idea if you already made the mistake but please, don't make the mistake. I already suffered because of the mistake, you shouldn't suffer too.

Parsnip

I've not even noticed them. Wasn't aware they existed in the game till I got asked if they were bothering me by someone on my friends list.

It's just a shop link in the main menu. I assumed it would open Steam on the season pass page or something, but it's just a couple of praxis and credits packs instead.

As far as I have seen they haven't pushed it anywhere in the game, so it's fine.

ElFly

so any impressions on the new master of orion?

I loved moo1 and although stelaris was similar, maybe this title is better

Haunted

Four Sided Fantasy - 8/30
Hue - 8/30
Turing Test - 8/30
Tahira - 8/31
The Warlock of Firetop Mountain - 8/31
RunGunJumpGun - 8/31
Redout - 9/2
Seasons After Fall - 9/2
Mother Russia Bleeds - 9/5
The Bunker
Rive - 9/13
Everspace - 9/14
Event[0] - 9/14
Divinity: Original Sin 2 - 9/15
Virginia - 9/22

Whyyy? I'm just one man...
Always reliable, put a couple on those on my wishlist.

Never heard of Virginia and The Turing Test before, both look and sound very intriguing.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Enter the Gungeon ‏@DodgeRollGames 1h1 hour ago
More Gungeon soon, see you at PAX next week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom