• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2016 - No Man's Sky will leave Mankind Divided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

no more excuses not to play Arcanum - one of the best PC games ever, folks

edited: it would be nice to get some updates to those games, but that's too much to ask probably

shockdude

Fair enough.
I've actually went around and bought whatever arcade style racers are available on Steam, but I don't have any of the Midnight Club games; which one is worth getting?
All of them since Midnight Club II are good.
Midnight Club II is the only one with a native 60+FPS PC port. It's unabashedly arcade; few racing games let you drive on both the streets and on the rooftops in a single race. It also has the most destructible props I've ever seen in a racer.
MC III is on PS2/Xbox-only but available on PS3 as a PS2 Classic. MC:Los Angeles is 360/PS3. They're more reserved than MC II in terms of track design, but they're still both great games that should've had proper PC ports.

neoemonk

I'm going to start playing Dark Souls 3 again one of these days. That DLC release kicked me in the pants again. I was holding off until I got my 1070, and by the time I got it I was hooked on Fire Emblem Fates.

Grief.exe

All of them since Midnight Club II are good.
Midnight Club II is the only one with a native 60+FPS PC port. It's unabashedly arcade; few racing games let you drive on both the streets and on the rooftops in a single race. It also has the most destructible props I've ever seen in a racer.
MC III is on PS2/Xbox-only but available on PS3 as a PS2 Classic. MC:Los Angeles is 360/PS3. They're more reserved than MC II in terms of track design, but they're still both great games that should've had proper PC ports.

If I remember correctly, MCII was given away for free way back in the day.

Amzin

NMS might be the best thing that has happened to GAF this year, pushing one poster after another who were already on my watchlist over the edge.

I only read the first post so maybe that's not who you're referring to, but I don't really see anything wrong with the sentiment. I'm hating on the devs of NMS, not the people who enjoy the game. I was angry at people defending HG behavior, not defending the purchase of the game. I don't know doodle-squat about Destiny so no comment there.

I'm pretty sure I would enjoy NMS for a while if I played it, but that's not really what the problem with the whole debacle is.

data

21fd00bef0.png

Torrenting some games!

that I got from humble bundle

Parsnip

Had this issue as well. Didn't check the debug logs, but if I press to remove stuff from my wishlist, it disappears but ultimately does not remove. Current version of Chrome.

On my end, looking at the page source, the onclick event disappears if ES is enabled. So the button doesn't do anything at all. Looking at the ES js source that seems to be by design, but the part where it's supposed to replace it with something of its own doesn't work.

Adnor

Banned
Whaaa? I haven't gotten my.o_O

It should be on your Larian Vault account. Just use the same e-mail that you used on Kickstarter.

If you want to have the game on GOG, tho, you have to wait a few days/weeks because they don't have those keys yet, and once you ask for a Steam key you will not receive a GOG key.

Monooboe

It should be on your Larian Vault account. Just use the same e-mail that you used on Kickstarter.

If you want to have the game on GOG, tho, you have to wait a few days/weeks because they don't have those keys yet, and once you ask for a Steam key you will not receive a GOG key.

Ah yeah I found it.:D Felt so damn sweet to add it to Steam.

Salsa

hey its my birthday

PYSCHE it was yesterday and I didnt tell anyone here so nobody knew, fooled ya who's a fool now not me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom