• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2016 - No Man's Sky will leave Mankind Divided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

I havent played anything other than Rocket League for like a month now so I was bored yesterday and grabbed my old DSi XL and randomly started Chrono Trigger to play for a few minutes as a joke since it was in the cartridge slot and now im fuckin meeting Frog and playing it for the 10th time

I feel bad for current jRPGs

Salsa

Crap, alright, so Squarecells next I suppose. Paint it Back looks fun too... where is my Picross 3D clone?

more like where this

picross-3d-2-boxart.jpg

derExperte

Idling completed. Without totally ruining my playtime stats, thanks Gaben and jshackles.

I only read the first post so maybe that's not who you're referring to, but I don't really see anything wrong with the sentiment.

I see plenty wrong with 'don't say anything negative, it harasses those enjoying games and maybe you're just not smart enough to get them'* but the real fun starts shortly after, read the whole thing.

*Granted, I feel the same when you fools diss Goat Sim or ignore Absolute Drift but I'm not starting threads, I judge silently.

Neat. I approve of the latest trend of many small football games appearing out of nowhere.
Those tears in the eyes of the players who conceded a goal. Cute.

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Unforgiving Trials -- MB-C3238B187385A200 - Taken by Megauap
Heaven Island Life -- MB-91715886E246C43B - Taken by spacellama

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of an anonymous benefactor, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

tSosaRZ.png

Mystery Game -- MB-22405F1F94945DE7 - Taken by SSPssp. 52 entrants total.

t1472508007z1.png

Instead of a key they gave me a keyID that isn't a steamkey at all. ughhhh

If you got what I got, and try to scroll right, then it actually looks something like "KeyId: <key1>Game Key: <half of a steam key>". So it seems like they got a bit too much information while fetching the key, and unfortunately the response got cut off before we got the part that mattered ..

Hektor

Ucchedav&#257;da;215367646 said:
If you got what I got, and try to scroll right, then it actually looks something like "KeyId: <key1>Game Key: <half of a steam key>". So it seems like they got a bit too much information while fetching the key, and unfortunately the response got cut off before we got the part that mattered ..

Yea, you're right, i have that too. Story of my life.

Parsnip

So I just got myself a Little King's Story Foil card with no price history. What should I price it?

$20, why not.

Elliot Quest is the best. It sits right next to Treasure Adventure Game and other great indie games that got ignored.
I really need to play it.
Is it something I would need a lot of precision on, like jumps and shit? Will I manage with Xbone dpad is what I'm actually asking.

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Weapon Genius -- MB-C428DCD6CAF423B6 - Taken by Purkake4

Everything is going well in Rimworld. All is good. The buildings are brought up; the wounded are being wrapped; the raiders are being repelled; and the vomit is being vacated. The colonists are even mostly content and warm!

At one point, I had a raging wildfire on the East side of the map encroaching on my colony as rabid alphabeavers devoured everything on the West side of the map, all while raiders approached from the South. Then a scurry of squirrels went mad and critically wounded half of my colony in their mad bid for blood.

Ah well. I'm sure the hammer is dropping soon.
What the hell happened to Cryptark? The last update is from May 8.

Cryptarch dev:
we've been waiting on new voice acting coming in before updating - it just came in. So the update should be pretty soon
[Source]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom