• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2016 - No Man's Sky will leave Mankind Divided

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 6k people playing NMS at the moment. It may just be the biggest tumble in the history of steam stats. Only took about 3 weeks to go from being on top of the world to being lower than Robocraft and Trove.

I actually tried to refund it yesterday but I'm just over 4 hours and they told me to get bent.

A little bummed.

Nzyme32

Gandhi is back

d5a4c9ff28eebe6822a7c0e354368aca6a2955d6.jpg

Unique Unit: Varu

c077541935db66c7726cd9e23a97a074dfcf24c6.jpg

Gandhi / India's bonuses seem to be built around peace and religion - - which obviously is nonsensical. I assume their hidden agenda will be locked to war and nukes - or at least they will have to grant a "classic" Gandhi mode; I won't buy it until it gets modded in otherwise
, so pretty much one hour after launch

fantomena

Downloading the BF1 beta on Origin. Really hoping it's good. Titfall 2 dissapointed me and the new CoD doesn't look very interesting either.

fantomena

I don't get it. God Eater: Ressurrection is suppose to be a pre-order only thing, right? So the special edition mentioned on the store page is the pre-order version?

Looks nice. Personally I just couldn't feel relaxed with that kind of water cooling.

Im not even comfortable lifting my PC up due to the CPU cooler being as heavy as it is.

I don't get it. God Eater: Ressurrection is suppose to be a pre-order only thing, right? So the special edition mentioned on the store page is the pre-order version?

Nope, God Eater Resurrection will always be included with god eater 2 no matter what. The only pre-order thing was the 4 bonus costumes.

Unai

No, the pre-order bonus are just the skins and clothes. You will get Ressurrection even if you buy if later.

Messiah

Gandhi is back

Gandhi / India's bonuses seem to be built around peace and religion - - which obviously is nonsensical. I assume their hidden agenda will be locked to war and nukes - or at least they will have to grant a "classic" Gandhi mode; I won't buy it until it gets modded in otherwise
Wish they would have gone for a different indian leader for once and the art style for the leaders is hit or miss for me.
Game is shaping up quite nicely though. Hope it will be good on launch.

venomenon

That game makes people nuts. Borderline GG fervor almost.
Now come on, it's not that bad. Only one poster advised Sean Murray to commit suicide in the refund thread's last couple of pages and I didn't even see explicit death threats.

Seriously, I understand the discontent, but it's alarming how this bandwagon is escalating...

Ascheroth

Guys, God Eater (Resurrection) is a ton of fun, especially in co-op.
Been playing with Sane through Difficulty 2 and a couple missions in Difficulty 3 and fighting against a few medium sized Aragamis is intense and awesome.
And I haven't even touched the bullet editor yet, lol.

PaulSane

Guys, God Eater (Resurrection) is a ton of fun, especially in co-op.
Been playing with Sane through Difficulty 2 and a couple missions in Difficulty 3 and fighting against a few medium sized Aragamis is intense and awesome.
And I haven't even touched the bullet editor yet, lol.

Can confirm :p
It's a ton of fun, the only problem is, my fingers got tired after playing for 8 hours today, too intense for me

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Gandhi is back

15443769270_0349a2a659_o.gif

just played a match in the Battlefield 1 Beta...1440p/around 90+ FPS...looks nice and plays well

~insert picture of WWI I Have No Idea What I'm Doing here~

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
It will only sell those numbers if it's a good game, regardless of price. Battleborn anyone?

It's too early to make declarations about DXMD, Titans, God Eaters, etc.

True. And from my experience DXMD is a good game. Just like DXHR was before it. Play the game people.

Nzyme32

Hey, does Steam store its download history somewhere in a text file maybe?

Don't think so. I think you best bet might be to either check the download section if you haven't cleared it already, or go to each game you want to check and look for the local files & sort by modified.... which isn't ideal

Tellaerin

It looks like that Mafia 3 could use Denuvo too

http://store.steampowered.com//eula/360430_eula_0

There was a time when I would have looked at this

Except as otherwise prohibited by applicable law, Licensor may limit, suspend, or terminate the license granted hereunder and access to the Software, including, but not limited to, any related services and products, at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.

and assumed the whole thing was parody. ("You there! I dion't like you! License... REVOKED!") Sadly, that stopped being a joke a long time ago. : /

Parsnip

Don't think so. I think you best bet might be to either check the download section if you haven't cleared it already, or go to each game you want to check and look for the local files & sort by modified.... which isn't ideal

Oh right, I can totally just check the last modified date for the game folder, it certainly isn't ideal but it will do. Looks like the download that I didn't see because Steam beta client update was for N++ beta, which apparently they cleared. There's just a empty depot in the folder now.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Champions of Anteria has to be Ubi's quietest release in years. All of two people on my friends list pre-ordered it and the game unlocked half an hour ago but has less than 30 people playing.

On a related note, I wonder what happened to those who bought the Gold Edition. It was available for around six weeks only to be quietly pulled when Ubi just as equally quietly cancelled the Season Pass, and even though the game is now available, the subs haven't been updated with a Uplay key DLC app. If I were to hazard a guess I'd say that Ubi asked Valve to refund people, however I went digging for info earlier and found exactly nothing. I can't help but wonder if nobody bought the GE.

Lethal league! Forgot to do no-thanks.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (billmcdougal, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Lethal league -- MB-F3D694A98B558B7E - Taken by Sammichu

Grief.exe

Trying to play Elite Dangerous and WoW at the same time. Two of the most time consuming games when I have no time.

I'm going on vacation for a week soon, and when I get back Dead Rising releases. What a time.

RtgkGnx.gif

Deus Ex patch is out, those who had game breaking bug can continue playing now.
• Fixed a crash during the subway loading scene.
• Fixed issue with loading a saved game while in cover and pressing [SPACE], causing Jensen to vault over cover.
• Fixed crash when leaving for Golem City.
• Fixed issues where the UI was offset at some aspect ratios, such as 21:9.
• Fixed issue where vibration was not working on gamepad.
• Fixed an issue where some keyboard language settings could cause the game to not launch.
o Some users had a workaround by creating a new user account or by changing their keyboard language setting.
• Fixed various issues related to Breach.
• Fixed issues related to Tobii EyeTracking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom