• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Autumn Sale Thread 2013 - 3% Discounts Sale but no Shark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega

Banned
For people who are so critical about most games, to call that Deathstroke "battle" anything else besides a piece of shit is mindblowing.

I didn't beat the game so maybe you guys are referring to a different one. At least I hope so because if you're referring to the one where you fight him on Penguins ship (i forget what it's called) then wow

It's so repetitive it makes the first AC look good.

wazoo

No you guys are probably right, especially with the leaked email as well (though does anybody know what pub or Dev that came from yet?). I just look at it like this; this sale is 6 days long with 9 dailies and 12 flash deals = 81 deals in total, the winter sale will be what? 15 days? 3 of which would be encore days so say 12 days in total. If there's just going to be 81 unique deals then that's an average of 6.75 per day. That's going to be a lot of repeats then.

Steam could do dailies with non repeating games for months considering how many games they have in store. Of course, they want to focus on new titles to get your money.

chupon

Amazon has Skyrim Legendary for $19.99 on any platform. PC included. If you missed out on the daily now is a good chance to get it there.

For people who are so critical about most games, to call that Deathstroke "battle" anything else besides a piece of shit is mindblowing.

I didn't beat the game so maybe you guys are referring to a different one. At least I hope so because if you're referring to the one where you fight him on Penguins ship (i forget what it's called) then wow

It's so repetitive it makes the first AC look good.

that's the only one. sounds about right. gaf's good at complaining about games, not playing them or beating them.

all right there are some good players but like most areas of life we're on a bell curve.

for the people having trouble with it, spam quickfire batclaw.

remind me again, what is the general consensus on State of Decay?

Well if you want to dig through the OT with max amount of hype it was here http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=570273

I haven't played breakdown DLC but it sounds repetitive.

Vanilla - it's a one and done deal. Not a lot of longevity.

If you do like open world, and you generally like the zombie genre, it's a really good experience when you do go through it the first time.

The combat isn't deep by any means but it's got variety.

I don't mind the jank either. It was mo capped but it looks more like it was manually animated.

Melted77

All those games for a dollar and no BTA seemed a little too good to be true. Wonder if they will honor those who already donated.

GAF, does stuff like the Sega Genseis collection ever go on a daily/flash sale? Was considering picking it up, but I wanna make sure it's not a flash sale or something later on.

Anteater

The Last Remnant is shit-tier tho

post-5848-boy-that-eswqf6k.gif

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Risk of Rain can't be recommended enough! It's good.

I think Valdis Story is the only thing I'm looking to get this sale, before I chill before the winter.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Is it weird that I have no idea what a season pass is?

Get ready for a bunch of messages saying a pack of lies, a rip-off, or something along those lines.

What it actually is in question is a pass for DLC for games that plan to release several things of DLC for their game. Essentially it's a way to buy all of the 'planned' DLC for cheaper. People think it's a rip-off as some games have handled these extremely poorly.

feel

Bought two humble yogs for $1, if they honor them later cool, if they don't no biggie, I have Sonic and Chivalry already and only planned to gift them to friends.

Finally got CS:GO. Something to play other than TF2.
I must say, damn good stuff sir. Welcome to the party.

bengraven

Jesus Christ, my connection is shit and Far Cry 3 is requiring me to update something called "Uplay" (?) three times in order to log in. Isn't Steam itself DRM? Why the fuck do I need to do this shit? Will I have to log in through there every time play the game?

Finally dipped on CS:GO. Apparently you can make money off of the crates?

Most crates are worth poo, but are still an easy 10 cents or so. Operation Bravo cases are an easy 50+ cents though. At their height they were an easy $3+.

I eagerly await Operation Charlie (or w/e they call it) for new cases and a new pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom