• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Autumn Sale Thread 2013 - 3% Discounts Sale but no Shark

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question concerning the daily deals: Is the daily deal only the 9 games that are shown on the high part of the front page? Or does it also consist of all the game shown a bit lower in the "less than 5$", "less than 10$" etc lists? Because I'm seing State of Decay at 13,39$ and The Witcher 2 at 9,99$ which are very tempting, but I also don't wanna buy them right now if there,s any chance for them to go even lower in prices!

The daily deals are the deals in the daily deals section only.

You also have flash sales, which are in the flash sales section.

Any other game may or may not get cheaper.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Castlevania Lords of Shadows at 15, KOF13 at 15 and the other tempting games. All I have on my wallet is 70 tho so I aint getting them unless they get a daily or flash sale.

iQUuqIEuipOTf.gif

Should be in all steam sale OPs.

RK9039

I have a question concerning the daily deals: Is the daily deal only the 9 games that are shown on the high part of the front page? Or does it also consist of all the game shown a bit lower in the "less than 5$", "less than 10$" etc lists? Because I'm seing State of Decay at 13,39$ and The Witcher 2 at 9,99$ which are very tempting, but I also don't wanna buy them right now if there,s any chance for them to go even lower in prices!

Wait for the Daily Deals. The Witcher series has a history of going up on the daily deals section so it would be better if you wait a while. I only use the Under 5/10$ if it's an indie game, but even then those might go on the daily deals as well.

The daily deals are the deals in the daily deals section only.

You also have flash sales, which are in the flash sales section.

Any other game may or may not get cheaper.
Wait for the Daily Deals. The Witcher series has a history of going up on the daily deals section so it would be better if you wait a while. I only use the Under 5/10$ if it's an indie game, but even then those might go on the daily deals too.

Ahh :( alright, thanks guys! Even tho I'm glad I could save a couple bucks more, I'm kinda sad I can't get to play The Witcher 2 right now! XD

Introducing The Super Porkbun Bundle

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Super Hexagon -- MB-9028CEA69837CA31 - Taken by JPizzle84. 23 entrants total.
Sleeping Dogs -- MB-E1DED29024E913ED - Taken by tylergregg. 57 entrants total.

t1385674771z1.png

Good luck <3

Bought Divekick and Dark Souls last night. Super Hexagon and Skyrim today. So far, so good.

Rogue Legacy a must for anyone who hasn't played it.

This sale is poo, which I guess means the Winter Sale will be poo. I think I'm actually OK with this as I need to stop buying games on Steam for a while.

Seanspeed

Banned
Good chance both go cheaper. Witcher 2 especially. Hold off.

Grief.exe

This sale is poo, which I guess means the Winter Sale will be poo. I think I'm actually OK with this as I need to stop buying games on Steam for a while.

If you have a ton of games on Steam, then you generally aren't going to be interested in too much during the sales.

I didn't like it very much as it was too dumbed down and homogenized, but it is the easiest game in the series to get into and has a solid open-world.

Thanks for the feedback. Tbh the main reason I haven't gotten into Skyrim yet is that the combat, to me at least, looks kinda clunky.

This is the trap of Steam Sales. In an ideal world I probably would never have bought Skyrim but how can I say no to these savings!

jwk94

Guys! Assault Android Cactus (early access version) is $11.24! It's a shoot em up that's incredibly addicting. Trust me, I should know. Here are some awesome gifs.

filamentjhs82.gif

vespula_wasp2.gif

sprinkles

Steam Sales: Where I purchase games I own on physical disks that aren't able to be connected to my Steam account.

Gawd...I always double dip with stuff like that.
I am doing this not only with Steam sales but also with GOG when there is no Steam version. Double dipping on my old PC Games I have storage'd away (and could not use even if I wanted as I have no physical DVD drive in my PC any longer).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom