• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Autumn Sale Thread 2013 - 3% Discounts Sale but no Shark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
CS games all vary via engine right?

TF2 is the most balanced it ever has been. Don't blame Seks for not understanding anything since he is still trying to understand what has happened in the 6 years he decided to stay on the laughably horrible xbox version.

Yeah. The unbalance usually comes from the core classes themselves being rarely changed than the weapons. Hell, the game is far from casualized even, since it lacks perks and shit.

Uiki

From what I have played on CS:GO. Just....don't duck.

Ducking is basically useless in GO. Your spray and accuracy isn't affected by it. It only cuts the recoil reset time. And makes you a sitting duck.

Coming from 1.6 I had a really hard time to adjust to this. Just unbind the duck button for the first week and you are good to go.

Mannequin

I'm still waiting for SC: Chaos Theory to drop in price. I thought with Blacklist being a daily they might discount the rest in the series, but alas...

Hm wonder if Steam will break 7m concurrent users today. I think it may when updates go out. Currently at 6,961,217. Won't that be a new record?

x2RJXZd.png

No idea if it's a record, though.

Beepos

Just to confirm even though Deadly Premonition is 50% off I should wait to see if it goes further? Or being a new release on Steam that's the best I'm going to get?

Shepard

It's already $10 on Amazon fyi, I want it too but only to take some screenshots so only $5 or less.

Oh I know. Steam prices are lower for me because I pay in "reais", not in dollars. I'l wait till the last day, if it doesnt become a daily, Ill grab the amazon one.

Ducking is basically useless in GO. Your spray and accuracy isn't affected by it. It only cuts the recoil reset time. And makes you a sitting duck.

Coming from 1.6 I had a really hard time to adjust to this. Just unbind the duck button for the first week and you are good to go.

Yeah, this annoyed me quite a bit.

Roto13

Gah, Wolf Among Us is on sale at GMG... but I'm holding out for 50%.

The Walking Dead went on sale basically every time a new episode came out and has been on sale every five minutes since it ended. :p You'll have plenty of chances to get The Wolf Among Us for cheap, I'm sure.

Lain

30 minutes left to decide if I want State of Decay. I'm not a lover of Zombie games, or horror games plus it's 9.50€, but you guys make it sound like a good game. It's going to be a tough decision.

derExperte

30 minutes left to decide if I want State of Decay. I'm not a lover of Zombie games, or horror games plus it's 9.50€, but you guys make it sound like a good game. It's going to be a tough decision.

Or you could buy it during the winter sale. So, do you want to play it right now?

Lain

Got to give away the desura keys for the first 2 episodes of Cognition too, so might as well do it now, someone might want them:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Desura key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

ulgzbKC.png
Cognition An Erica Reed Thriller Episode 1 & 2 (Desura) -- MB-0F259D8E54692CAC - Taken by BearPawB. 1 entrants total.

t1385920487z1.png

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Heh, no problem. Here's an awesome gif from Steam member #smiffy that's below on the same page. Would make a good 'nope' gif if edited a bit.

4783D9A29D54FEE575D7559722F3EDCB59ACD421

What game is that?

I've never wanted a weird racing/Katamari Damacy/Knack/ mash-up before, but I do now.

Arthea

99 spirits is really interesting, glad I bought it finally. It's a pity sword breaks so fast, other than that, very interesting concept.
Also I was wondering is Tutsumogami exactly the same game only in Japanese?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom