• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Autumn Sale Thread 2013 - 3% Discounts Sale but no Shark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

Most Wanted is really killed by those real money cars everywhere. Why would they do such an abomination? And I don't like interface at all.

Most Wanted is really killed by those real money cars everywhere. Why would they do such an abomination? And I don't like interface at all.

The same reason they use the thinnest glass known to man on most cheap French press coffee makers, to my eternal hatred.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe

denx

The minutes previous to a store update are always exciting. Most of the time they are followed by disappointment.

Copons

Uh apparently the simple fact that I really really really expected cards dropping in Shatter isn't enough to make them drop, as Shatter doesn't have cards at all.
So disappointing, I'm switching back to ETS2 with Shatter OST, hoping my mindset will smoothly follow the switch as I can't see Shatter gameplay fitting in ETS2.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
99 spirits is really interesting, glad I bought it finally. It's a pity sword breaks so fast, other than that, very interesting concept.
Also I was wondering is Tutsumogami exactly the same game only in Japanese?
Yup. :)

MRORANGE

ib1N22FxtCKS7w.gif

Turfster

Daily
  • Godus 50%
  • Metro Last Light 66%
  • Payday 2 55%
  • Portal 2 75%
  • Torchlight II 75%
  • Fez 75%
  • Farcry 3 75%
  • Civ 5 75%
  • Wolf Among us 33%
Flash
  • Rocksmith 33%
  • Just Cause 2 80%
  • Darksiders II 80%
  • NBA2K14 50%

XShagrath

Really surprised to see Rocksmith 2014 on the daily deal. Figured 25% off would be the best it would get.

Too bad the DLC didn't get the discount as well though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom