• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Autumn Sale Thread 2013 - 3% Discounts Sale but no Shark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having just bought a Wii U (Wind Waker HD edition) and a 3DS XL (Link Between Worlds edition) + two Steam sales in quick succession + I think I want a PS Vita before picking up a PS4 next year = half of my face is crying half of my face is smiling.

Reminder: There's still plenty of time left to enter for Sleepy Dogs and Super Hexagon

t1385674771z1.png

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Deadly Premonition Director's Cut -- MB-6D2E76DFEC63A8EF

header_292x136.jpg

Deadly Premonition Director's Cut #2 -- MB-2EC2308C3E58C898

header_292x136.jpg

Deadly Premonition Director's Cut #1 -- MB-04D5B498B1018CEA

header_292x136.jpg

Outlast -- MB-72398151BE5DA322

t1385611590z1.png

oipic

Dusk Golem, you are credit to yourself and to SteamGAF. Thanks again for all the generosity.

Oh, and two thumbs-up to Stump (I'm guessing?) for that ModBot mystery game graphic, that is wonderful work.

The_Monk

Just finished DiRT 2 fellow GAFfers!

dSdpyoy.png

About one week ago I had finished Dirt 3, posted my impressions and now I went back and completed Dirt 2. It took me just about the same time as Dirt 3 but it felt longer. For those that like a more rally focused racing game, Dirt 2 is the best choice indeed.

Some things I missed that were in 3 but not in 2, such as rain, snow, more dust in the desert and so on. Weather conditions add a lot to a game like this and it's a shame Dirt 2 didn't had them. The soundtrack is also better in D2 than in D3. Regarding the damage, it felt worse in D2 than in Dirt 3 but the most Rally focused racing made it all better.

I finished all Races in 1st Place, did all events, World Tours and 1-1 Time trails. There was one event that really surprised me... It was a dedication to Colin Mcrae itself. When you complete it you get no money at all but you can see a couple of small clips back when we has still alive... caught me by surprise. After that, you are rewarded with one of his cars, pretty nice.

And now, I'm officially out of stock regarding any decent racing games in my Steam library... I might switch genres for now but I need to keep an eye on other similar games for when I get hungry for more like these.

+1 Completed game.
-1 On the Backlog.

Gotta say I really don't even get excited about Steam Sales anymore. That backlog says to me, "Assmuncher you WILL play me before you buy that new game. Or else."

Yes, I am threatened by my backlog on a regular basis with violence.

And now, I'm officially out of stock regarding any decent racing games in my Steam library... I might switch genres for now but I need to keep an eye on other similar games for when I get hungry for more like these.

+1 Completed game.
-1 On the Backlog.

Grid 2 for $15 on amazon this week? Or finish off the Dirt series with Showdown?

novenD

Holy crap Dusk you are some kind of Steam saint

Dayymmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. We can only enter in for 1 of them right? Makes it all the more exciting.

Great giveaway!
I'm fairly certain that the instructions are telling you to only list one game per PM. I think you can enter all of them.
EDIT: Never mind, I was mistaken.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Right. AFAIK, Modbot won't block you for entering the multiples. Just will block you if you enter more than one in the giveaway PM at a time.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I'm fairly certain that the instructions are telling you to only list one game per PM. I think you can enter all of them.

Can only enter one, any PMs after the first are invalidated and if you enter more than one key in a single PM, you are disqualified.

mannerbot

No, you can only enter multiple games in a single giveaway if it's marked as a Free-For-All.

Someone should tell me when Recettear is on sale, been waiting months. So if I put it on my wishlist ill be notified by email right? wonder how long it takes.

Dr Dogg

dSdpyoy.png

And only 9 screenshots this time :D

In the process of installing this but crappy internet be damned it's taking a while. Still for quite an old game it's quite a looker still. How does it hold up in the performance and looks department to Dirt 3 and did you have any unusual GFWL problems this time round (or bypass it altogether). Thanks in advance fellowGAFfer.

+1 Completed game.
-1 On the Backlog.

Looking at your games I say play the Batmans. Some of my favorite games in recent memory.

mantidor

Holly crap.

Steam is having a Spring sale for us, people in the southern hemisphere.

I.... feel so included for the first time D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom