• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Autumn Sale Thread 2013 - 3% Discounts Sale but no Shark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay for being in steam sale, we're not featured on anything and nobody knows about the game so I doubt we'll see a massive spike, but it's good to be on for the ride :)

Hey it is on my wishlist!

Ok, that and 146 other titles (damn steam), but I think lots of people are keen for it.

Grief.exe

It probably doesn't need to be said, but Arena and Daggerfall aren't on Steam, so keys won't be provided.

I wonder if Oblivion and Morrowind Steam keys are even provided in that package. Only Skyrim is Steamworks.

Let me double check

EDIT: From an Amazon review

A Steam account is required to activate Skyrim, even if installing from the DVD; this is not required for the other 4 games. If you've never used Steam, it does NOT require a 100% always-on Internet connection, only an initial one to create an account, then activate and download the game. A Steam Key is included, and will also add Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim to your Steam account, but you can install all the games (excluding Skyrim) without Steam if desired.

wilflare

seen some recommendations from some kind gaffers who replied me earlier!

-Deadly Premonition
-Sleeping Dogs (already have this!)

any other games I should look at to chase away depression blues?
(maybe I should go out and start exercising after my exams instead)

EDIT: basically happy games

-Deadly Premonition

Scribblenauts seems like a happy game to me
i mean you get an anti Death Note

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.

-Deadly Premonition

Wat kind of genre's do you like?
Rayman Origins and Legends just scream joy, and if you like adventure games, the Monkey Island en Sam & Max games alway's cheer me up.... =)

Well, I need to sleep before getting in a car to drive to Thanksgiving tomorrow.

Sleeping Dogs demo was great, but once again, inertia has saved my wallet.

Gvaz

Banned
Oh the autumn sale already started.

That's great steam. Please, do more major sales when i'm broke and moving into a new apartment in a week and wont get my paycheck till the 6th

-Deadly Premonition

Rogue Legacy, I had a blast when I was down :\

Coldsun

Banned
Amazon is advertisin Batman: Arkham Origins for 19.99 (60% off) but the product page only has it listed at 20% off. Weak.

This is why I stick to Steam sales :\, they don't typically get my hopes up with falsely displayed prices.

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
MEGATON: Ubi has replaced the acute accent in Black Flag's name with an apostrophe:

omgumo3q.jpg

Now remove the acute accent and registered trademark symbol from AssCreed 3, Ubi. Oh, and release Tintin and King Kong on Steam already.

God damc JaseC. How many steam games have you got?

-Deadly Premonition

Get Rogue Legacy, like nao,

Arthea

I've bought 3 games I might end up never playing, because they are cheap, well at least one has cards! One game which was not cheap, but I'll play it (didn't wait for daily on this, guilty)
And Skyrim Legen *wait for it* dary which I'll play and complain or whine about combat every time, till I'll get tired of complaining and drop it.
Normal sales day

http://i.minus.com/i8PnsL6JKDCT8.gif

so much for not buying anything till winter sale opus no. 500.

edited: holy smoke, Xelios is unstoppable.

Went in to check if the Ys series titles had any sales. They're all currently 50% off. But the deal doesn't end till the 3rd. So I've decided to wait it out and see if they get any bigger sales.

Rogue Legacy ($5.09; 66% off; Daily) or La-Mulana ($3; 80% off; Regular Sale)?

hard decision. I have both games and all I can say is Rogue Legacy is pretty fun, very funny indeed, it's one of the few games I recall which made me laugh out loud, the leveling system is nice and you have lots of skills to acquire. La Mulana, as many say, it's a 2D Dark Souls game, which is pretty good but it could get on your nerves.

both are good games, but I had more fun playing Rogue Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom