• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Autumn Sale Thread 2013 - 3% Discounts Sale but no Shark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

Is that pee on the jar?

:p

jarate1.jpg

Drinking cider out of a jamjar? Hard to argue with that!

I didn't know you were a southerner.

I'm actually from Colorado, but I love drinking out of mason jars. They hold a ton of liquid and it just feels right.

Seems good to me Grief! Always great to see some people sharing their own choices in these Hype-threads, thank you for reading (I know you have read it before!) ;)

:)

Shadownet

Banned
So I just downloaded steam, I'm a Steam noob..

anyway I played Skyrim on PS3, loved it! except for the lag..

Skyrim Legendary Edition is like $20 right now. should I jump on it? or keep waiting?

Help me out guys.

Great post Monk. I really need Democracy 3 to get at least a 50% off.

So I just downloaded steam, I'm a Steam noob..

anyway I played Skyrim on PS3, loved it! except for the lag..

Skyrim Legendary Edition is like $20 right now. should I jump on it? or keep waiting?

Help me out guys.

Buy it immediately. It won't go any cheaper.

Grief.exe

Waaaay OT but I've only just noticed this. It you rig built into your desk? Looks sweet regardless.

Yes I did. I'm still not finished.

Need to take the thing apart, drill a few more holes, sand it down, and get a fan controller.

4 for $10 at Costco, chop chop

(Martinelli's, not Ball jars)

BRB I have a Costco down the street.

Nice headphones.
Which Audio Technica is that?

AD700's of course.

If a game is on a Daily Deal, Community Deal, or Flash Sale, it is not likely to be discounted further this sale. Since Skyrim is a daily right now, it's at its lowest. Buy now!

Something weird happened with that spring sale upsidedown thing.

It kept linking me to other wishlists and profiles. Is this some kind of code?

Miguel81

So, which of the 3 main DLC for Sleeping Dogs(Year of the the Snake, Nightmare on North Point, Zodiac Tournament) are worth buying/playing? Also, do you think Castlevania LOS will go cheaper or should I bite at 14.99?

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.
Is Skyrim Legendary Edition at 66% the lowest it'll go, considering Skyrim vanilla is the daily?

Also wondering the same for the 66% for Dishonored GOTY.

Anyone?

Clawww

Anything other than Nightmare in North Point worth getting? I just grabbed the base game and only played a little of it on PS+.

Year of the Snake is apparently the best one, you do some nice, story-driven missions.

I heard Zodiac Tournament wasn't so great, but it's supposed to be a love letter to martial arts movies, so I'm fucking in even if it's nothing amazing.

Ezra2680

Any thoughts on if some of the amazon deals, such as Far Cry 3 for $7.50 tomorrow, could link it to being a daily deal for that price on steam tomorrow?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
but but but, you didnt wait for daily deals!!!!

The stuff falls into one or more of the following categories:

- Cheap enough (e.g. Risk)
- 60+% off (e.g. New Star Soccer 5)
- Not going to get any cheaper (e.g. Fast & Furious)
- Not discounted at all and never will be (e.g. the Sandlot crap)

Come Monday I might buy a few more things to get me to 2,100, but otherwise I'm done. Partly because I'm saving my pennies for the Winter Sale and partly because those 235 Steam keys I dolled out the other day took $150 out of my sale budget.

Nymphae

Banned
Can anyone tell me what the appeal of drinking out of jars is? They're so unwieldy and it just feels wrong to me, like eating cereal off of a plate or something.

Grief.exe

Can anyone tell me what the appeal of drinking out of jars is? They're so unwieldy and it just feels wrong to me, like eating cereal off of a plate or something.

I am very tall and I have massive hands, mason jars are a perfect fit for me. They also hold a massive amount of liquid.

Its really win-win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom