• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Controller Thread | Comfy Couch Sold Separately

Steam controller works great on those games, but since you are used to playing with a mouse, have you considered something like an ergonomic mouse. Evoluent is well known for vertical mice, but other brands are available.

Yeah I have looked into vertical mice, they just do not feel comfortable.

dhonk

Anyone successfully cancel a pre order? It's askin me for a serial number which is like assuming I already have it.

Anyone successfully cancel a pre order? It's askin me for a serial number which is like assuming I already have it.

I did but it was before any were shipped to customers. I think I just emailed or used a form on the Steam site and told them why I wanted to cancel. Money was refunded a couple of days later.

I'm really curious to see the capabilities of this with android. Do you need to use the dongle with an otg cable to connect it? Has anyone fiddled around with it?

Dongle doesn't work. No response from my tablet. Fully wired with OTG does work though. Android sees it as a generic mouse and keyboard.

MNC

this controller is giving me fiddle fatigue. I just want to play a game I already have setup. I've spent more time playing with the controller as a I have playing the games since I got it. The good news is, for the games that are setup, I can forget about the controller and they play wonderfully.

This is me. The controller is a great piece of hardware and utilizes great software, but having to make a new binding for a game that neither/both uses joystick and mouse controls (I'm looking at you, Telltale Games!) it's a bitch to set up and afterwards I just feel like plugging in my DS3 to just be able to play the game properly.

luffeN

Just found a config I might stick to with Rocket League. I already posted this in the RL thread. May be useful here too.

"I was talking in the Steam controller thread about a control scheme where a flick on the left stick in either direction will execute a barrel roll while in the air. I think I found the most balanced solution. The config is based on Nigerian Waxcheeks' setup where the right trigger is accelerate + boost (soft/hard pull).

I wanted this setup because there were some situations where I miss a button press and fail a barrel roll, sometimes missing a shot on the goal. With this setup, this should not happen anymore.

There is one "problem": You cannot use the whole range of the left stick to steer. So while you may be used to push the stick all the way to the left to turn, this is now no longer possible. The outer ring binding radius is at about 3/4 of the usual range. Setting the outer ring binding radius one additional notch to the ride will "disable" the barrel rolls for up/right/left/down. Funnily enough, if you push a diagonal direction, the barrel rolls work with the increased value. I don't know why it doesn't work with just left/right etc.

The config is called Barrel Cheeks. I guess the same setup may also be possible with the left touch pad."

EDIT: Well, there is a problem with this setup in the main menu. You would need to use the d-pad to to navigate because otherwise you will only move one field an automatically choose it. Damn, this sucks :(

Ivan

Does mouse acceleration settings in Windows affect anything related to steam controller (like it affects mouse)?

It would be nice for controller to be it's own thing at all times, I really hate the situation where so many different things can change mouse behavior in windows.

I wish we had some standard setting in steam that overrides everything all the time.

Especially for this controller...

pmj

I finally got the controller working as a regular gamepad today. The FAQ doesn't contain all information to get it running on Linux, at least not on my system. Great job, Valve.

So finally having gamepad mode I tried out Geometry Wars 2. I'm not a fan. Maybe you can get used to it, but my 17 hours with Portal 2 (yes, really) did nothing to prepare me.

I suppose I can get started on Alien Isolation now.

dsk1210

I finally got the controller working as a regular gamepad today. The FAQ doesn't contain all information to get it running on Linux, at least not on my system. Great job, Valve.

So finally having gamepad mode I tried out Geometry Wars 2. I'm not a fan. Maybe you can get used to it, but my 17 hours with Portal 2 (yes, really) did nothing to prepare me.

I suppose I can get started on Alien Isolation now.

Are you using trackball and gyro?

I find that to be the best way to use the controller, especially for something like portal 2/ I just completed the original portal with that control scheme, takes a little while to get your head round it though.

pmj

Are you using trackball and gyro?

I find that to be the best way to use the controller, especially for something like portal 2/ I just completed the original portal with that control scheme, takes a little while to get your head round it though.

My problem was with Geometry Wars 2, not Portal 2.

But yeah, I use trackball mode, but not gyro. My aim after those 17 hours is fairly OK, almost at 360 pad levels sometimes. I don't use gyro because it drifts like a motherfucker and even before the drift starts I can't seem to get any use out of it.

Funnily enough, the most difficult part of Portal 2 is putting down those lens boxes that direct lasers without the box turning slightly as I do it, making the laser miss its target. Second most difficult thing is to put a box down on a button.

Edit: it turns out it's Geometry Wars 3 I'm playing. I just realized that after 26 hours of playing that game.

duppolo

so...where and when i can buy a steam controller in italy/europe? gamestop, the official distributor have them out of stock already

Nzyme32

My problem was with Geometry Wars 2, not Portal 2.

But yeah, I use trackball mode, but not gyro. My aim after those 17 hours is fairly OK, almost at 360 pad levels sometimes. I don't use gyro because it drifts like a motherfucker and even before the drift starts I can't seem to get any use out of it.

Funnily enough, the most difficult part of Portal 2 is putting down those lens boxes that direct lasers without the box turning slightly as I do it, making the laser miss its target. Second most difficult thing is to put a box down on a button.

Edit: it turns out it's Geometry Wars 3 I'm playing. I just realized that after 26 hours of playing that game.

That's weird. With the default setup for Portal 2, I was doing very well within 2 hours or so. Recently I messed with the legacy settings to get the rotation angle to better suit how I play, upped the smoothing a little and changed the sensitivity to better suit what I've been using in the more casual games. I posted them earlier in the thread - about 80 degree turning left and right of centre, ie 160 degrees across the pad, light flick from the centre is about 90 degrees, a little stronger can get to 180 and a strong flick from left to right gets about 400 degrees. Keeping the set up relatively consistent between games has helped me a lot, but getting used to thumb rolling for accurate shots has been a game changer. It works ridiculously well for me, and the gyro just adds to that for competitive games. I rarely get drift issues either.

I also have really enjoyed using the left pad despite several frustrations which turn out to be because the left pad is faulty, so I have a replacement on the way. This is particularly amusing since considering the issues, I've still been able to play as well as I used to in SNES KI, with all the ultra combos and fatalities working well, and got through the MK9 campaign including the ridiculous Shao Khan final boss fight with Raiden's teleport strat, better than I have with the DS3 and 360 pads and more comfortably. I also got through Undertale which gets particularly demanding later on.

pmj

That's weird. With the default setup for Portal 2, I was doing very well within 2 hours or so. Recently I messed with the legacy settings to get the rotation angle to better suit how I play, upped the smoothing a little and changed the sensitivity to better suit what I've been using in the more casual games. I posted them earlier in the thread - about 80 degree turning left and right of centre, ie 160 degrees across the pad, light flick from the centre is about 90 degrees, a little stronger can get to 180 and a strong flick from left to right gets about 400 degrees. Keeping the set up relatively consistent between games has helped me a lot, but getting used to thumb rolling for accurate shots has been a game changer. It works ridiculously well for me, and the gyro just adds to that for competitive games. I rarely get drift issues either.

I don't know and that's what's so frustrating. I don't know if my hardware is bad, or if it's something that can be fixed with an update, or if it's just me.

I can't do accurate turns. I suspect it's the mouse acceleration that makes it hard to be consistent here, with the tiniest differences in speed and swipe distance translating into large differences in turning degrees, but I can't see myself playing without it either. I don't know what would be considered acceptable accuracy here, but my attempts at 180 degree swipe turns are frequently off by up to 45 degrees, and I consider that to be really bad.

You say about 180 and 400 degrees. How about about? +- how much?

Precise aiming is hard too. Moving the reticle that last bit to line up a shot on a small area in the distance takes me way too long.

Then there's motion. I feel clumsy and have had to unlearn the standard gamepad way of always modifying walking with looking, as quick swipe looking mostly breaks that whole way of moving in a game.

I'm getting better at the last bit, but I can't help feeling that the best I can ever get will still be worse than a regular 360 pad. You will in theory have better aim though, so that's the tradeoff. And at least I'm not falling off ledges left and right anymore, so I've improved some at least.

Nzyme32

I don't know and that's what's so frustrating. I don't know if my hardware is bad, or if it's something that can be fixed with an update, or if it's just me.

I can't do accurate turns. I suspect it's the mouse acceleration that makes it hard to be consistent here, with the tiniest differences in speed and swipe distance translating into large differences in turning degrees, but I can't see myself playing without it either. I don't know what would be considered acceptable accuracy here, but my attempts at 180 degree swipe turns are frequently off by up to 45 degrees, and I consider that to be really bad.

Precise aiming is hard too. Moving the reticle that last bit to line up a shot on a small area in the distance takes me way too long.

Then there's motion. I feel clumsy and have had to unlearn the standard gamepad way of always modifying walking with looking, as quick swipe looking mostly breaks that whole way of moving in a game.

I'm getting better at the last bit, but I can't help feeling that the best I can ever get will still be worse than a regular 360 pad. You will in theory have better aim though, so that's the tradeoff. And at least I'm not falling off ledges left and right anymore, so I've improved some at least.

Mouse acceleration is a massive no, for me. By default any mouse acceleration is off.

The advantage for me is mouse movement, ie 1:1 movement so all turns and use of the trackball mechanics to do quick flicks are always the same if the set up matches. It should be that it is pretty much predictable to the point of being "muscle memory" the more you play. With added mouse acceleration, if becomes much less predictable as your speed of movement on the pad now dictates the distances as well, rather than just the speed of getting to a point. The trackball flicks should really be the only time that speed (of spin) helps determine distance, but is predictable as it is the only thing influencing it along with the set mechanics of the trackball (friction etc).

It might be worth checking if the pad is working in 1:1 movements, using the support tool in the settings to see what's going on. If there are issues, it might be some mouse software you have that is messing with things. It's also possible that in some games, you previously set the games mouse sensitivity high, which will effect the controller (as I found in HL2), so it's best to put that back to the default.

I'm no idea at all about your movement issues. It's identical to playing any game on a controller with the left hand, other than the position you'd encounter on a ds3 or 4. The right hand stuff wasn't too hard to adjust to either. The only thing I can thing you might be doing wrong could be holding it as if it is an analogue stick, with a flat thumb, which is a really bad idea for the right pad and how the controller is shaped. Using the tips of your thumbs on the pads is probably the way it is meant to be used and is ridiculously comfortable, and accurate with the thumb rolling technique I mentioned, though low sensitivity and partially smoothed gyro pretty brings me right to mouse accuracy and speed.

pmj

I'm no idea at all about your movement issues. It's identical to playing any game on a controller with the left hand, other than the position you'd encounter on a ds3 or 4. The right hand stuff wasn't too hard to adjust to either. The only thing I can thing you might be doing wrong could be holding it as if it is an analogue stick, with a flat thumb, which is a really bad idea for the right pad and how the controller is shaped. Using the tips of your thumbs on the pads is probably the way it is meant to be used and is ridiculously comfortable, and accurate with the thumb rolling technique I mentioned, though low sensitivity and partially smoothed gyro pretty brings me right to mouse accuracy and speed.
But... it isn't. The angle of movement is decided not just by the movement stick, but also where you are looking. When moving the right stick to take a turn, you can also simultaneously adjust the direction of movement to impact the path you take, smoothly shortening or elongating the curve as desired.

And when passing by something like a hole in the ground, you can keep your eyes on it and the motions you make with the left stick to traverse this obstacle are impacted.

You always massage movement with looking and vice versa for that extra bit of fluidity and gracefulness. This dimension of movement is mostly gone once you switch slow adjustments to looking with swipes. Or it at least always changes depending on how the trackpad is used at the moment. As a result, movement feels binary and stilted.

I'm going to try your Portal 2 settings out later tonight.

Nzyme32

But... it isn't. The angle of movement is decided not just by the movement stick, but also where you are looking. When moving the right stick to take a turn, you can also simultaneously adjust the direction of movement to impact the path you take, smoothly shortening or elongating the curve as desired.

And when passing by something like a hole in the ground, you can keep your eyes on it and the motions you make with the left stick to traverse this obstacle are impacted.

You always massage movement with looking and vice versa for that extra bit of fluidity and gracefulness. This dimension of movement is mostly gone once you switch slow adjustments to looking with swipes. Or it at least always changes depending on how the trackpad is used at the moment. As a result, movement feels binary and stilted.

I'm going to try your Portal 2 settings out later tonight.

Ah I see what you mean, but I wasn't thinking you meant it was THAT bad.

To give some context, I don't think I had that issue outside of the first hour or so, where I might want to make a sudden movement, and think in the mindset of an analogue stick, doing a massive movement that flipped me the other way. An example I can think of is the room in portal 2 with the aerial faith plates over the water, where you are forced to make two portals on 2 tiles to keep going, while in the air. I was able to do those, first time, every time I've tried it. Reaching that point was around about 2 hours in I think, because I was messing with the controller a fair bit in certain rooms, like trying to do a 180 turn when entering a lift to the next room, which I now do all the time. I want to say it is your use of mouse acceleration that exacerbates the situation into a mess, but I don't know what you've been doing with the settings outside of that. It could be that the controller is broken for all I know. You should check the support tool to make sure it is 1:1 through out. The edges of mine are not, which is one of the reasons mine is being replaced.

dhonk

I did but it was before any were shipped to customers. I think I just emailed or used a form on the Steam site and told them why I wanted to cancel. Money was refunded a couple of days later.

Cant find a way to cancel without using the Serial number which I dont have. Putting in garbage doesnt work either. Oh well!

pmj

Ah I see what you mean, but I wasn't thinking you meant it was THAT bad.

To give some context, I don't think I had that issue outside of the first hour or so, where I might want to make a sudden movement, and think in the mindset of an analogue stick, doing a massive movement that flipped me the other way. An example I can think of is the room in portal 2 with the aerial faith plates over the water, where you are forced to make two portals on 2 tiles to keep going, while in the air. I was able to do those, first time, every time I've tried it. Reaching that point was around about 2 hours in I think, because I was messing with the controller a fair bit in certain rooms, like trying to do a 180 turn when entering a lift to the next room, which I now do all the time. I want to say it is your use of mouse acceleration that exacerbates the situation into a mess, but I don't know what you've been doing with the settings outside of that. It could be that the controller is broken for all I know. You should check the support tool to make sure it is 1:1 through out. The edges of mine are not, which is one of the reasons mine is being replaced.

I played a chapter of Portal 2 without acceleration. I'm somewhat less precise now than before, but I'll definitely give it some time and experiment more with the settings.

If other people can make it work, I probably can too, even if those advertised "ten minutes to adjust" is more like ten hours for me.

What is this support tool you're talking about?

Nzyme32

I played a chapter of Portal 2 without acceleration. I'm somewhat less precise now than before, but I'll definitely give it some time and experiment more with the settings.

If other people can make it work, I probably can too, even if those advertised "ten minutes to adjust" is more like ten hours for me.

What is this support tool you're talking about?

Where has there ever been an "advertised 10 minutes to adjust"? The closest there has been to an official mention to how long it will take to get used to, was a chat between PC World and someone from Valve, who stated "about a couple of hours".

The support tool is in settings > add controller / test > press y

pmj

Where has there ever been an "advertised 10 minutes to adjust"? The closest there has been to an official mention to how long it will take to get used to, was a chat between PC World and someone from Valve, who stated "about a couple of hours".

The support tool is in settings > add controller / test > press y

Oh, so that's where it is. Very sneaky.

Ten minutes isn't what Valve has said but rather my exaggeration of some user impressions promising a heaven of game input in way less time than I've spent with this thing.

dsk1210

Oh, so that's where it is. Very sneaky.

Ten minutes isn't what Valve has said but rather my exaggeration of some user impressions promising a heaven of game input in way less time than I've spent with this thing.

Some people will love it, others will hate it!

You really need to rethink layouts for what you would want the control scheme to be,m I have found most of the community ones poor, but use them as a base to modify my own controls.

I really can't say enough times to check out gyro and trackball mode for FPS.

Please help me understand the new mouse joystick option. My understanding is it emulates trackball controls from the xinput analog stick inputs. If that is what it is I might have to order it soon.

WillyFive

Do games consider this controller to be a 360 controller as well? Because some games (like Rocket league) won't allow you to use split-screen unless you have two of the same 360 controllers. I have one, and was hoping to use the Steam controller as the other controller.

Please help me understand the new mouse joystick option. My understanding is it emulates trackball controls from the xinput analog stick inputs. If that is what it is I might have to order it soon.

That's exactly what it does. I tried it in Spec Ops The Line and it works pretty well.

Nzyme32

Pretty much exactly what it does. It's pretty damn clever, and solves aiming in any analogue stick game that doesn't support a mouse simultaneously. Works excellently in pretty much everything, but you have to make sure that in the game's options, you set the sensitivity / look speed as high as possible, in order to get as much benefit as possible. For some games you also need to adjust the minimum input value in the overlay so you can over come any poor deadzone implementation such as in MGS V.

Really wasn't expecting this kind of solution to be one of my favourites. It's great for games that have really weird keyboard layouts and inputs compared to the controller layout options, so you can basically have the best of both worlds.

Red

Do games consider this controller to be a 360 controller as well? Because some games (like Rocket league) won't allow you to use split-screen unless you have two of the same 360 controllers. I have one, and was hoping to use the Steam controller as the other controller.
This works fine.

The only game I've had trouble with using mixed controllers is, ironically, Portal 2. The game will recognize both controllers but nothing will work on controller 2 except the analog stick.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
They really need to let you create your own universal default setups, I end up having to do the WASD shuffle in the menus on 99% of the games I try. And how is WASD not just a default config option anyway? And the fact that all the defaults they give have touchpad click turned on, that's just extra work for every game I play to turn that off like it should be. But yeah, to have a mattiewheels default that shows up in every game would go a long way to me being less frustrated.

That's exactly what it does. I tried it in Spec Ops The Line and it works pretty well.

Yep, just finished tomb raider with it and it worked very well.

Pretty much exactly what it does. It's pretty damn clever, and solves aiming in any analogue stick game that doesn't support a mouse simultaneously. Works excellently in pretty much everything, but you have to make sure that in the game's options, you set the sensitivity / look speed as high as possible, in order to get as much benefit as possible. For some games you also need to adjust the minimum input value in the overlay so you can over come any poor deadzone implementation such as in MGS V.

Really wasn't expecting this kind of solution to be one of my favourites. It's great for games that have really weird keyboard layouts and inputs compared to the controller layout options, so you can basically have the best of both worlds.

Awesome, thanks. Sounds like I can bypass tinkering with settings and still get an Xbox pad with better aim.

Nzyme32

Based on past shipments can people who preordered for November 16th expect to receive on the 16th or maybe earlier,

You mean November 10th right? It depends where and when you ordered.

As it says in the OP, from the Steam store - * The estimated delivery date [December 2nd - December 9] is for new pre-purchases on Steam. If you have an existing pre-order from before Oct 19th, you will receive your Steam Controller on Nov 10th.

Any other stores is what ever they say

It hurts just how close this controller is to being perfect for Metal Gear Solid 5 for me.

The extra precision with aiming with a good Keyboard+Mouse config is great (especially with a little gyro), but not being able to fully use the analog stick (only the WASD directions and diagonals) and needing a separate run/walk button is just a little too annoying for me. And using it in controller configuration doesn't work for me either because I really don't like the simulated analog stick on the touch pad.

Crayon

They really need to let you create your own universal default setups, I end up having to do the WASD shuffle in the menus on 99% of the games I try. And how is WASD not just a default config option anyway? And the fact that all the defaults they give have touchpad click turned on, that's just extra work for every game I play to turn that off like it should be. But yeah, to have a mattiewheels default that shows up in every game would go a long way to me being less frustrated.

For real. On one hand, it's such an obvious feature that I'm sure it's coming in due time. On the other hand, it so obvious I wonder why it wasn't there in the first place.

It hurts just how close this controller is to being perfect for Metal Gear Solid 5 for me.

The extra precision with aiming with a good Keyboard+Mouse config is great (especially with a little gyro), but not being able to fully use the analog stick (only the WASD directions and diagonals) and needing a separate run/walk button is just a little too annoying for me. And using it in controller configuration doesn't work for me either because I really don't like the simulated analog stick on the touch pad.

Have you tried the Joystick Mouse mode on the right touchpad? I think most people are preferring it to the default emulated analog stick.

Jinkies

Keeping the set up relatively consistent between games has helped me a lot

This is a good point that I haven't read yet. Creating a similar feeling of sensitivity between titles and assigning similar functions to the same inputs has been instrumental in becoming accustomed.

the gyro just adds to that for competitive games. I rarely get drift issues either.

I'm very happy and impressed with the gyro performance improvements since the early-bird launch.

Nzyme32

Yeah I know exactly what you mean.

Have you tried the "Mouse Joystick" option, that was added a few days back? It lets you use the controller as if it is a 360 controller except the right analogue stick will give you trackball-like movement, even though it outputs analogue control to the game. It does mean you have to max out the in game sensitivity / camera speed, but it can work well in MGS V once you increase the "mimimum input" for both x and y axis

pmj

Alien Isolation works great with mouse look and the rest as a gamepad, until you get to the security tuner minigame and it breaks bad enough that the controls become unusable. I think it expects you to move between symbols using the keyboard, not the controller, and that obviously doesn't work unless I maybe put the relevant keys on the left trackpad or something. Switching mouse for joystick look takes care of the issue, but it's hard to give up mouse aim.

But it was a good reason to try out mouse joystick, and oh man is it ever wonky in this game. Swiping on the pad produces movement with severe judder, if that's the right word for it. It's like it's quickly speeding up and down throughout the movement.

I hope native Steam controller support is on its way; I'm not sure how you even put out new SteamOS releases without supporting the official SteamOS controller.

On a positive note, the Linux port seems solid.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Just found a config I might stick to with Rocket League. I already posted this in the RL thread. May be useful here too.

After hours of playing Rocket League with a Playstation 3 controller: I really can't use any of the configs of the Steam controller. Even the back triggers for your four fingers don't really "blow my mind" to be a game changer for that game. I don't get why Valve made it freebie to test the controller with.

WillyFive

After hours of playing Rocket League with a Playstation 3 controller: I really can't use any of the configs of the Steam controller. Even the back triggers for your four fingers don't really "blow my mind" to be a game changer for that game. I don't get why Valve made it freebie to test the controller with.

It's a free game to promote pre-ordering the controller; a popular one at that. I don't think it had anything to do with it being a test of its capabilities; if anything they would have bundled an RTS or a game like Civ if that was the case.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I wish there was a site that had controller configs for non-Steam versions of games. I have a non-Steam version of GTA V and am unable to see any community configs. Diablo 3 would be neat to see others' ideas too.

That said, does anyone know of any good GTA V configs? I can't seem to get the right pad to have a decent movement. Camera is too slow and aiming is too sensitive.

Eusis

It's a free game to promote pre-ordering the controller; a popular one at that. I don't think it had anything to do with it being a test of its capabilities; if anything they would have bundled an RTS or a game like Civ if that was the case.
It still seems like that the logical choice would be a game that can work very well with the controller, arguably better than a standard controller. But perhaps that's what Portal 2, and this is the "well you probably had it anyway" option. Though I still imagine there were better alternatives without, say, jumping at CivV and running into the same problem of "you probably had it anyway."

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.

...Then, no offense: What the hell is the point of giving Rocket League out for pre-ordering the controller? Valve's goal is to get you to try the controller. Not just buy it. If word of mouth is poor, people will not pre-order/order the controller. They need a good latch-pin game to test and Portal makes sense in being a "casual FPS" for their "couch initiative" to test on. Rocket League... I don't see any comfortable configs that do anything different from the standard controllers. In fact, I feel like the Steam controller hinders you more than a standard controller. The finger triggers don't really game-change it and I don't like the half-pull/full-pull triggers for gas/boost, but some people like that.

It still seems like that the logical choice would be a controller that can work very well with the controller, arguably better than a standard controller. But perhaps that's what Portal 2, and this is the "well you probably had it anyway" option. Though I still imagine there were better alternatives without, say, jumping at CivV and running into the same problem of "you probably had it anyway."

Civ would've been fine. Even Beyond Earth would've been fine, but I think 2K would've been too expensive. Maybe Anno or Cities: Skyline? IDK. Something else than Rocket League that features the "things you can't do on a traditional controller/former 'keyboard-and-mouse-exclusive'" would've been a better choice.

duppolo

Steam store (with Credit Card/Steam Wallet) or Gamestop, I'd take it.

gamestop have them out of stock and if i preorder in steam now, they will send it to me for first week in december....no way to have it before that date?
i didnt trust gaben and now my butt hurts

Top Bottom