• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Controller Thread | Comfy Couch Sold Separately

Beckx

Quick question, are you emulating the gamepad or mouse & keyboard for Fallout 4?
I played around with it yesterday but couldn't get it to a satisfactory setting for the aiming until I realised it was using the in game gamepad setting.

I've tried many configs and ended up using the gamepad setting and the default bethesda recommended config. I raised gamepad sensitivity in game up to max, though I may tweak it up higher in the .ini based on that reddit post. TBH it was an absolute chore to play the game with the steam controller for days, regardless of the options I tried. The gamepad config turned out to have the least issues for me and now I'm to the point where the controller disappears and I'm very happy with it.

Having A button (interact) on the left grip and using that to pick up items was key for me.

I've tried many configs and ended up using the gamepad setting and the default bethesda recommended config. I raised gamepad sensitivity in game up to max, though I may tweak it up higher in the .ini based on that reddit post. TBH it was an absolute chore to play the game with the steam controller for days, regardless of the options I tried. The gamepad config turned out to have the least issues for me and now I'm to the point where the controller disappears and I'm very happy with it.

Having A button (interact) on the left grip and using that to pick up items was key for me.

Yep, the grips are what sold me on it, having right grip as the jump button is great too.

My only bug bear is that even with the game sensitivity at full, the turning still seems really slow.

deadfolk

Yep, the grips are what sold me on it, having right grip as the jump button is great too.

My only bug bear is that even with the game sensitivity at full, the turning still seems really slow.

I've set it up with the same layout as the Bethesda one, but using kb/m instead of gamepad. Mouse aiming is worth losing the button prompts for me. I added some of the lesser used buttons, such as T and others that are only used for sorting, filtering, etc. in the pip-boy as options on a popup menu bound to right-grip+left pad.

so now that i got a steam controller I guess I can go back to using my ps4 controller exclusively for my ps4. Does windows 10 play nice with the steam controller or does it have similar issues like it does with input mapper?
Quick question, are you emulating the gamepad or mouse & keyboard for Fallout 4?
I played around with it yesterday but couldn't get it to a satisfactory setting for the aiming until I realised it was using the in game gamepad setting.

i emulate a gamepad because its really frustrating naviagting the pipboy with the m&k config. Also raised the gamepad sensitivity to 4.0 in the ini cause default max is way to low. Also I got gyro on the right stick as well and only activates when the aiming (left trigger) is at full press. I really like it :) if you'd like I'll make my layout public so you can see if you like it. even got screen shots, quick save and load mapped to the controller as well

Beckx

so now that i got a steam controller I guess I can go back to using my ps4 controller exclusively for my ps4. Does windows 10 play nice with the steam controller or does it have similar issues like it does with input mapper?

i emulate a gamepad because its really frustrating naviagting the pipboy with the m&k config. Also raised the gamepad sensitivity to 4.0 in the ini cause default max is way to low. Also I got gyro on the right stick as well and only activates when the aiming (left trigger) is at full press. I really like it :) if you'd like I'll make my layout public so you can see if you like it. even got screen shots, quick save and load mapped to the controller as well

I may do that with the gyro since it's probably less likely the jittery effect will happen during aiming down sights.

Screenshots are already mapped to steam button plus RT regardless of game, aren't they? That's what I use. Another great feature on the controller.

Nabs

Lol, Woodsie has an interesting view on IGN's coverage of the Steam Controller - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCqMhLQFQRk

While I wouldn't go that far, they certainly didn't make any attempt to properly explore the controller's features, nor did they adequately discuss anything about the bindings, options available nor the good and bad of the current state of it.

ahahaha. I'm in love with this thing after just a few days. Some of these reviews make me feel like we're using two different controllers.

Hey if you guys are downloading Dishonored, I'd love it if you'd check out my bindings and give me some feedback when you get a chance. Thanks! I spent a bit trying to make it as much like the controller, but with as many benefits of the mouse as possible.

Nzyme32

ahahaha. I'm in love with this thing after just a few days. Some of these reviews make me feel like we're using two different controllers.

Hey if you guys are downloading Dishonored, I'd love it if you'd check out my bindings and give me some feedback when you get a chance. Thanks! I spent a bit trying to make it as much like the controller, but with as many benefits of the mouse as possible.

I'll be doing that at on Friday, busy week this week unfortunately

Jebral

I am thrilled to get home from work today so I can see how well Dead Space binds to this thing! I am totally loving this, I'm in the group that doesn't get the reviews.

As of now tweaking configurations has become more enthralling than playing the games, haha. Next after Dead Space is Resident Evil Revelations 2...

I may do that with the gyro since it's probably less likely the jittery effect will happen during aiming down sights.

Screenshots are already mapped to steam button plus RT regardless of game, aren't they? That's what I use. Another great feature on the controller.

yea it does but I like my way for screenshots better, I'm coming from using my ds4 as a controller and i had screenshots mapped to pressing the touchpad so I'm more comfortable with the press of a button for screenshots, plus the added bonus of not having to move my fingers too much(i know that sounds really lazy, but you know what i mean)

So I started playing Invisible Inc using this controller and it seems really nice with the standard recommended config just using the right pad as a mouse and the rest of the pad for shortcut keys. Really enjoying the controller so far.

Azar

Hey guys,

Hardware editor from PC Gamer here. I'm looking for someone to write for me who has spent a ton of time with the Steam controller, customizing controller layouts for a variety of games and making your own profiles. If you're that person and have some writing chops, shoot me a PM! I want to get some tips out to people.

Alternately, if you'd like to recommend someone else who's put some great advice out there, that'd be swell too.

Gruso

Hey guys,

Hardware editor from PC Gamer here. I'm looking for someone to write for me who has spent a ton of time with the Steam controller, customizing controller layouts for a variety of games and making your own profiles. If you're that person and have some writing chops, shoot me a PM! I want to get some tips out to people.

Alternately, if you'd like to recommend someone else who's put some great advice out there, that'd be swell too.
My vote is for Krejlooc. He has had controllers from early on (including prototype) and has been a fantastic source of detailed information, including many outside-the-box uses of the controller.

Unfortunately he's on a bit of a mandatory holiday from GAF at the moment (heh) but some of his posts are below, and his Twitch channel is: http://www.twitch.tv/krejlooc

Krejlooc said:
The haptics in this pad don't let you feel shapes or elevation, so you won't feel like you're thumbing over a button. Rather, the haptic feedback lets you feel motion. It makes the pads themselves feel like they are moving in a specific direction. It's why so many compare the right pad to a trackball - because when you flick your thumb over it, you would swear you are spinning a trackball. It's really hard to explain until you try it, but I had to spend a good 10 minutes convincing one of my friends (who doesn't play many games) that the pad in the prototype wasn't actually spinning, and that it was a flat, motionless piece of plastic, and everything he was feeling was basically his brain tricking him.

So with that in mind, with regards to the left pad, the haptics don't let you feel the d-pad. Rather, they let you feel the left pad itself shift around. You know how, on a SNES controller, you couldn't press the left and right arrows at the same time? When you would shift your thumb from the right side of the pad to the left side of the pad, you could feel the plastic that made up the dpad pivot? It basically rocked in place because it was actually pivoting on a small chunk of plastic in the center of the d-pad:

J7i7rsa.png

The touchpads on the steam controller don't actually move at all (other than being able to depress them down). Haptics let you regain the feeling that the pad is rocking around, even though it isn't. The physical indention on the pad is what you are supposed to feel to make you feel like you are touching an actual d-pad (and the right pad lacks this), while the physical button that the touchpad itself resides on is what gives you the weighty throw you feel when you press down on a d-pad on a conventional controller.

You can certainly use the right pad like a diamond button layout, but that's not really how the controller is supposed to be used. You have 10 separate inputs around the controller that your fingers naturally rest on without ever taking your thumbs off both touch pads. Those are where you are supposed to handle your action button inputs. If that's too daunting for you, there is an actual diamond button cluster in the bottom left corner. I think they've done a nice job of providing alternatives and redundancy around the controller, which is good design.

suggestions for games worth trying with the steam controller:

-World in Conflict: It's an action-RTS thats pretty fun to play with mouse and keyboard but no fun with a gamepad and gamepad mapper. The steam controller is the first time you can really play this game from your couch without a keyboard in your lap.

-Wii Emulation: Wii emulation is already pretty terrific these days. You can run games in higher resolution, add texture fixes, even do things like use VR headsets. Obviously you can play with a real wiimote, but using a steam controller transforms a lot of wii experiences into something that feels more traditional. The right touchpad controls the wii pointer in games and can be mapped to control waggle too. Playing Mario Galaxy with a steam controller is nuts, especially when you map the button under the right touchpad to jump. Feels like a weird hybrid between Wii and gamecube controller in that instance.

-System Shock 2: This game utilizes a mix of a point and click adventure interface and FPS controls. Much of the time, you are maneuvering a cursor around the screen to do inventory management. This is another type of game that has never really been possible to play with a gamepad from your couch. The original SS2 has a special mode, btw, which enlarges the fonts that allows it to be a really good TV experience.

-ScummVM: Old lucas arts point and click games like the indiana jones or sam and max games are awesome with the steam controller for obvious reasons.

-Arcade trackball games with MAME: Much in the same way that Wii emulation is really awesome with the steam controller, finally you can play trackball games in MAME with perfect accuracy. Anybody who has fiddled around with trying to map a trackball to an analog stick in games like SegaSonic Arcade or Marble Madness knows how poorly the analog stick works in those situations. The steam controller finally lets you play those games the correct way. Recommended trackball games to try:
-SegaSonic Arcade
-Missile Command
-Marble Madness
-Any lightgun game (because you can map the lightgun input to mouse mode)

-MDK: MDK is a blast to play with the steam controller because of its unorthodox control methods. This was released back when PC fps controls were still sort of transitioning to WASD so it doesn't control quite the same way. Instead, you wind up with a wierd half-mouse set up where you can move like a normal TSP using WADS, and aim left and right with the right pad, but up and down on the right pad makes you walk forward or backwards by the amount you "click" the wheel. This feels really strange and surprisingly enjoyable. I'm certain there are other games you can play like this, but this is one off the top of my head to recommend.

-Internet Streaming Sites (Hulu, Netflix, youtube, etc): I see people complain about Steam not having a native netflix app, or hulu app, or whatever. What people don't realize is that you can add these types of shortcuts to steam by creating a simple batch file to launch your webbrowser of choice to a URL. As an example, with windows 10, if you want to open ESPN3 with the Edge browser, you'd simply make a batch file with the command: "start microsoft-edge:http://espn.go.com/watchespn/" and save it as something like ESPN3.bat.

Then, using a site like online bat to exe (http://www.f2ko.de/en/ob2e.php) to turn your batch file into an executable, and then add it to steam itself:

g9IYMO6.jpg

And while those types of services need apps on other systems to control well with their controllers, the steam controller is perfectly suited to using their native web interfaces. Anything mouse driven - any sort of website, is great with the steam controller. You can use this method to add all sorts of streaming video options to steam. I hope that, in the future, steam has built in batch support without needing to turn your batch into an executable.

You can mimic analog controls by setting two stages of button press with the analog stick. So if you press it only a little bit, it just sends the normal keyboard direction input. But if you press it all the way, you can have it send the normal keyboard input + the button that makes you run. This will let you basically fake analog control. You can do this with FPS games too - have only a little tilt send wasd where full tilt sends shift+wasd or whatever key you assign run to. Or the opposite - little tilt sends ctrl+wasd (or whatever you have walk mapped to) and full tilt sends wasd.

EDIT: And yes, the game I'm most excited to play with the steam controller is MGSV. I can't play using my prototypes because you can't map those within steam anymore, so I'd have to remap the keys in-game if I wanted to use it.

Nzyme32

Steam Controller Beta Client Update - 17th November

• Fixed keys sometimes getting stuck in Touch Menus
  • Fixed horizontal/vertical Touch Menu position settings at different overlay resolutions
  • Fixed D-Pad modes showing up in the Controller HUD even when not currently bound to a trackpad
  • Fixed Vertical Sensitivity and Invert Vertical settings not working in Mouse Joystick mode
  • Fixed Icon Selector not showing up on Touch Menu Binding option if the Touch Menu was a mode shifted mode
  • Added additional low-end range to Gyro Mouse sensitivity
  • Added source specific default settings for a variety of settings. Mouse Rotation, Touch Menu placement, and Output Joysticks, etc. are now set to reasonable defaults depending on what input source they derive from.

Tested a handful of games with various schemes. I find myself activating the paddles on accident and hitting the wrong face button, a reoccurring problem I have with the Wii U Pro. That's about the extent of my negative thoughts on the hardware. On the software end, it's nearly there. Basic Xbox 360 with analog translated to virtual trackball works better than I imagined. Inconsistencies in the method have quick 180 movements feel slow. My ideal config I can't create, yet, hopefully, is to have press the cardinal directions act as full analog tilt, fast but gross digital turning. Mapping keyboard and mouse to the pad, the track pad and gyro aiming is fantastic and intuitive. I miss analog movement and button prompts but this is an area developers can fix. I can see myself switching to this for games with a focusing on aiming.

Question about the haptics, are they meant to produce a buzzing sound? Anything above low is audible.

Nete

The Binding of Isaac with this thing is beautiful.

The original, that's it. I'm a loser and I don't have Rebirth.

Hey guys,

As Gruso says, Krejlooc is your man. He has been messing with the controller for ages and has written *a ton* of posts about how it works, configs and more, both here and the old threads: 1 2 and several others.

Question about the haptics, are they meant to produce a buzzing sound? Anything above low is audible.

Yep. And I love it.

EDIT: I was testing the controller with Divinity Original Sin. As expected, it works perfectly well in controller mode, but it's also great on kb/m setting using certain community config that mimics the official controller setup. I *really* missed having hotkeys for spells, tho... until I decided to bring a Touch Menu on the left trackpad. Now is wonderful.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
I didn't even realize the front pads are just depressable buttons with no other movement. Wow.

Blizzard

Banned
As Gruso says, Krejlooc is your man. He has been messing with the controller for ages and has written *a ton* of posts about how it works, configs and more, both here and the old threads: 1 2 and several others.
Just bear in mind that a LOT has changed with the Steam controller due to patches since some of the older posts were written.

After the beta patch today, the keyboard overlay outside of big picture mode seems more reliable, even on a second monitor. It didn't get stuck for me. Also, minimizing big picture mode and returning to it doesn't produce the double-button-press bug anymore! Rejoice!

Just bear in mind that a LOT has changed with the Steam controller due to patches since some of the older posts were written.

After the beta patch today, the keyboard overlay outside of big picture mode seems more reliable, even on a second monitor. It didn't get stuck for me. Also, minimizing big picture mode and returning to it doesn't produce the double-button-press bug anymore! Rejoice!

Because the controller is so new (it's only been on store shelves for a week), the experience of using the controller changes pretty significantly on a practically daily basis. I would hold off on writing an in-depth article about it until the Steam Beta Client is no longer the recommended way of using the controller. I can really only recommend this device to hacker, first-adopter types who are willing to overlook a lot of the quirks that are currently normal.

Hylian7

My Arma 3 + headtracking binding is almost done, and I'm looking to release it soon. Hopefully the community picks it up. I know a lot of the Arma community uses TrackIR or some other headtracking solution.

That'd be nice please!

Gruso

My Arma 3 + headtracking binding is almost done, and I'm looking to release it soon. Hopefully the community picks it up. I know a lot of the Arma community uses TrackIR or some other headtracking solution.
You have my attention. Are you talking about using the controller in conjunction with TrackIR, or as a substitute?

Gruso

I just had my AHA moment. I've been trying this and that, getting the feel of things. Then I watched this video of Project Cars with gyro control. I don't have PCars, but I do have the old school sim GTR2.

I picked the stock Joystick+Mouse config. The game supports controllers, but has a mouse-heavy interface. And TBH, it has never responded well to analogue sticks. I enabled gyro (default settings), set left pad up for looking around (noclick), and assigned the rest of the buttons to needful functions.

Fucking hell. I could hand this to someone, and they would not believe that the game wasn't built around the hardware. After a couple of nights of "eh", this has hit the biggest home run. It was so good I made giddy noises. I'll work on my config this week and get it uploaded.

I loaded up you config and tried the game. At first I was very confused as to why some buttons weren't working at all and ended up re-binding a bunch. Then I realized Steam Cloud had saved my 3 years old keybinds. Reseting to defaults obviously fixed everything. I did end up binding Use to right trackpad click and Zoom to left analog stick press as well as setting the gyro to always on and lowering the trackpad sensitivity, but it was a very solid setup and probably the one I've done the least adjustments to after loading it up!

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
EDIT: I was testing the controller with Divinity Original Sin. As expected, it works perfectly well in controller mode, but it's also great on kb/m setting using certain community config that mimics the official controller setup. I *really* missed having hotkeys for spells, tho... until I decided to bring a Touch Menu on the left trackpad. Now is wonderful.

Question for you or anyone who uses touch menu. What's the best way to use it? Is there a way to have it activate when you release over a selection instead of having to click? I cant check the options for that menu right now but m so curious.

How do you use it?

duppolo

still no load for community profile of some games, such as cs :(
someone can play a thing like dota with this? i really have enjoyed pillars of eternity

Nabs

Question for you or anyone who uses touch menu. What's the best way to use it? Is there a way to have it activate when you release over a selection instead of having to click? I cant check the options for that menu right now but m so curious.

How do you use it?

I don't think that's an option just yet. I emailed the hardware team a few weeks back with some touch menu suggestions, and that was definitely one of them. I'm really excited to see where they eventually take it.

I loaded up you config and tried the game. At first I was very confused as to why some buttons weren't working at all and ended up re-binding a bunch. Then I realized Steam Cloud had saved my 3 years old keybinds. Reseting to defaults obviously fixed everything. I did end up binding Use to right trackpad click and Zoom to left analog stick press as well as setting the gyro to always on and lowering the trackpad sensitivity, but it was a very solid setup and probably the one I've done the least adjustments to after loading it up!

Thanks for checking it out, I appreciate it.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
I don't think that's an option just yet. I emailed the hardware team a few weeks back with some touch menu suggestions, and that was definitely one of them. I'm really excited to see where they eventually take it.

Thanks for checking it out, I appreciate it.
Do you find the touch menu is responsive enough to use as a skill bar replacement? If be using it for gw2.

Also, does it require big picture mode like binding does? I keep trying to use big picture minimized but steam freezes for me everything I try. Any ideas why?

Spacejaws

I take it there's still no news about controller customization outside of BPM?

I hooked up Battlefield 4 and it works really well using the origin shortcut but I've noticed that after trying it with Dragon Age Inquistion I get abput 20fps drop in gameplay and it takes forever to load. Relaunching in Origin without steam and I have a contast 60fps. Seeing as the controller can't be seen as a regualar Xinput device with BPM then I'm back to the Xbone controller for Dragon Age.

I can run it through steams regular interface without the lag but that drops all controller functionality, whoch I really wish it didn't (and have done for years, always wanted the controller snapshot function to work in regular desktop steam).

So my question is did anyone get a solution for configuring the controller outwith steam? I know some people were talking about it and all the google searches I checked simply recomend adding the game to Steam...

Do you find the touch menu is responsive enough to use as a skill bar replacement? If be using it for gw2.

Also, does it require big picture mode like binding does? I keep trying to use big picture minimized but steam freezes for me everything I try. Any ideas why?

It can be, so long as you hold the button down when pressing it, instead of just tapping it. Which feels odd as hell.
What we really need is a numpad mode, just a grid of 9 buttons that otherwise functions just like Dpad or Button modes.

Apt101

Still getting used to this thing. I really like it for games like Civ 5. It even lets me know what each button does for in-game functions (I guess it has some profile for this game). I still can't aim efficiently using the mouse track pad to play FPS's or even quick-reaction adventure games like Tell Tale's Game of Thrones. But I'm getting there, making little adjustments here and there.

I am running wired to a Steam Link with plenty of bandwidth to spare, but sometimes games run a little grainy for a while before and eventually clear up. Anyone have this issue?

Oreoleo

Any good games or tips for setting up motion controls for driving games?

I just tried it in Race the Sun but was having a hard time getting a good dead zone. With dead zone all the way down I couldn't find center/level at all but then even with the dead zone set 1 or 2 notches up it seemed like the dead zone was too big and I had to turn my hands an unnatural amount to get it to register input.

Finally got a chance to get my hands on it, buddy brought it over today.

First impressions, I like the responsiveness of the right trackpad area so far, certainly gives quicker, more accurate response than just cranking the sensitivity up on my 360 controller.

I big thing I'm finding hard to adjust to is the distance between my thumb and forefinger on the right side. On the Steam controller, I feel like using the right pad AND right trigger at the same time is a bit of a challenge, like the distance between them is so small that I have to strain to kind of use both with some finesse (I have small hands for what it's worth).

On the 360 controller, there is plenty of room between the right stick and the right trigger, needing only minimal effort to move the tips of each finger to comfortably do what is needed. It's a bit hard to explain, but I feel like I have to claw my hand a LOT more than I needed with any previous controller I've used (I have controllers for like 7+ different consoles in the house atm, and any with sticks give me a nice, comfortable amount of distance between the stick and trigger.

I like the inner "paddle" buttons it gives me, but I don't normally bumper jumper, so transitioning from jumping with A button with right hand to jumping with left paddle with my left middle finger feels quite awkward for now.

Gonna mess around with it a bit more with some random titles, but so far, I'm glad I decided to wait on the controller seeing how it wasn't a seamless transition, but this still may be great for me to use for game that don't have default controller support, since I don't play M/KB on most games.

That'd be nice please!

Ok no problem, its my first time uploading a config so idk how you'd find it but heres some info:

ID: 557149667
Dollars (Hero Prinny)'s binding (gamepad

also do the following:

Go to the Fallout4Prefs.ini (C:\Users[name]\Documents\My Games\Fallout4\Fallout4Prefs.ini), under [Controls] put: fGamepadHeadingSensitivity=4.0 or whatever feels most comfortable for you. personally I rock with 3, my brother like 5, don't know how he plays with it like that @_@

EDIT: I'm having an issue here, every time i got into config controller steam keeps shutting down, its happened ever since I uploaded my config. I just switched to win10 also.

Major breakthrough I had is noticing the limited dexterity with my right hand. Paid attention to how I use a dual analog pad and why mobile targets were throwing me off on a touchpad. As it happens, by habit I don't adjust my aim on a right stick. I steer in the direction of the target; limited thumb movement, only varying tilt degree to lead my shots. That sort of passive aiming wasn't working on the steam controller. Gyro is one option. My solution was to swap triggers, put shoot on the left trigger, and it's a world of difference. I double up inputs to have native left trigger, typically ADS button, on the left bumper. I

I am getting connection issues sitting less than 2m away slightly round a corner from the pc. Anyone have any any idea why that is happening? Any solution?

viveks86

Major breakthrough I had is noticing the limited dexterity with my right hand. Paid attention to how I use a dual analog pad and why mobile targets were throwing me off on a touchpad. As it happens, by habit I don't adjust my aim on a right stick. I steer in the direction of the target; limited thumb movement, only varying tilt degree to lead my shots. That sort of passive aiming wasn't working on the steam controller. Gyro is one option. My solution was to swap triggers, put shoot on the left trigger, and it's a world of difference. I double up inputs to have native left trigger, typically ADS button, on the left bumper. I

That's exactly how I've been playing as well. The difference after swapping triggers was night and day.

Been playing Psycho Break (The Evil Within). Controls work excellently. I published a configuration for Killer is Dead that I'm finding extremely satisfactory.

Well I was supposed to get my steam controller today but it looks like Fedex delivered to the wrong house or something as they're saying that its delivered but it definitely never showed up at my front door. Don't think it's a theft because I had a separate shipment of books come in just fine.

CO_Andy

Got a rechargeable battery stuck inside the battery compartment. Screw Valve for making it only compact enough for the included Duracells.

TF2 update adds beta support: http://www.teamfortress.com/post.php?id=19347

Added beta support for Steam Controllers. Use the Steam Big Picture interface to select and configure your preferred controller mapping. Controls operate in one of four modes, automatically selected by the game as needed. You can customize the controller layout for each one independently to suit your taste, or just use the defaults.

• “In-Game” operates during regular gameplay. Use the left stick to move, and the right trackpad plus gyro to look around.
  • “Menus” turns the right trackpad into a virtual mouse pointer for use in navigating menus (use the triggers to mouse click).
  • “In-Game During Popup” covers popup menus that occur during gameplay, like Spy’s Disguise Kit, Engineer’s Build PDA, and the Taunt menu.
  • “Spectator” is active while spectating and before respawn.

Nzyme32

Got a rechargeable battery stuck inside the battery compartment. Screw Valve for making it only compact enough for the included Duracells.

Not sure how you've managed that. No issues with the eneloops. Aren't AA batteries meant to have pretty limited sizes for this sort of reasoning? Could be a defective controller. Either way, support would be the way to go

This might be enough to get me back into some casual TF2

Top Bottom