• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Acula

Banned
So... I discovered a feature in firefox... and... If somebody else wants to make a shame thread in the OT, go right the fuck ahead.

IGy11dQ.png

Jesus wept.

I am looking for five badass motherfuckers willing to lay down their lives for beta keys for the beta of my video game. Should I modbot this or just ask for PMs?

Yes, it's still not confirmed for the West yet.
Steam will most probably be announced at the same time as Western PS4 announcement like before.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I can't see anything PC related being announced at the Tales of 20th Stream.

It's a Japanese stream, I don't think them announcing a PC port would be their prepared 20th anniversary announcement.

No matter how much I want it to be true.

Is Squad worth buying someone buy it and play it fast so you can tell me I want to spend money so bad what is wrong with me someone help please

Dr Dogg

It's pretty funny actually as Japan's home console market is still dead on its arse and if you take the 1.3% share of Steam users from Japan (courtesy of Steamspy), go with the last official figure for active accounts on Steam @ 125m (giving you 1.6m Steam users from Japan) and reference that to LTD PS4 sales in the region (what was it last? Just over 2m) they're not that far apart. Granted when you go look at the top 10 played games from the region, it certainly doesn't look like the Tale of audience.

gonna make the Holiday sale thread title to be the biggest Force Awakens spoiler possible

GabeN's your biological father?

Hektor

So Nier is good? Amazon.de will have the PS3 version as a deal today 16:00 German time which is interesting because they themselves aren't offering it anymore since a good while ago and used prices are relatively high. Would also fit into my year-of-PS3-shitting-on-PS4, divert attention away from the assuredly pitiful holiday sale and make it easier to wait for the PC port of Automata.

My favorite game of all time. But it's rough. Not as bad asarthea is making it out to be tho. Not nearly as janky as DP, just very mediocre from a gameplay execution standpoint.

Who here has played Drakengard 3, that game runs at I shit you not 10-15 FPS for most of the combat encounters. I don't know how I finished it.

Mention it because Nier is a Drakengard spin off

I did. One of my favorite games of all time. The framerate really adds to its identity.

What's the word on Undertale sale in Winter?

Just buy it already bruh.

Tizoc

I wanted tomwatch force awakens on thursday which is 2 days from now but alas my brothers are only free on fridaya, the gits :v

Sarcasm

GMG has a 23% off coupon going around. Ends on the 18th I believe.

Dark Souls II: Sins is on sale for 19.99...think you can use the coupon and get it under 16 (15.39)..but I can't see since the game is sold out lol.

Deques

Bought the Square Enix Christmas Mystery Box. Let's see what surprise it gives. I am hoping for Life is Strange complete season

Miff

so is the gits shooter any good or what

cos motoko looks like a badass

It's not awful, potentially fun for a while. Not sure how much it's changed from beta, but the monetization system / ability to rent augmentations was a turn off for me. Perhaps they'll keep it fun to play through balance and matchmaking though. I guess that's what matters; but it's not the GITS game I wanted.

Sign me up. Recently finished Zestiria; really enjoyed the amount of voice acting, skits, and general anime bs. Flawed game but good overall.

dex3108

Bought the Square Enix Christmas Mystery Box. Let's see what surprise it gives. I am hoping for Life is Strange complete season

I think there is no chance they will give LiS Complete. I skipped that offer because i already have all Square games i wanted XD

ExoSoul

Banned
It's not awful, potentially fun for a while. Not sure how much it's changed from beta, but the monetization system / ability to rent augmentations was a turn off for me. Perhaps they'll keep it fun to play through balance and matchmaking though. I guess that's what matters; but it's not the GITS game I wanted.

I know, we all wanted the PSP Stand Alone Complex.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (bobnowhere, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Dracula's Legacy -- MB-5B537FF152632007 - Taken by Dusk Golem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom