• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uzzy

Juri comes to SFV post launch. This will make some of you happy :D

THE AGE OF JURI IS UPON US.

1yVhdX9.jpg

GaussTek

Zodiac: Orcanon Odyssey is also coming to PC, and said "PS4 Console Debut" (or Exclusive?), so yeah, FFVII Remake PC version confirmed.

Yakuza has to make its way to PC eventually. It just has to. Its the more correct market for an rpg where you get xp for eating beef bowls

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
stay in steam thread and league thread

that's worked for me for years

sometimes

You can post everywhere as long as you're not a complete idiot or an asshole, or easily get riled up by people belonging in those two categories tbh

Nzyme32

For any Tekken fans, there is a possibility of a PC release since Harada is going to be at a HTC Vive developer conference in Beijing. IIRC Tekken will have VR support on PS4, I assume it could be the same on PC perhaps

Nzyme32

Yeap PS Exclusive have Only on PS tag on screen so there is big chance that Yakuza 0 will come to PC.

Sounds good to me. I want to try out a Yakuza game to see if it's my kind of thing. Hopefully it isn't a bad place to start, and if it does come to PC, they do a decent job of porting it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom