• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRORANGE

so I go my first 7 coals today!

lets craft them!

this is what I got:

330x192

Damn you gabe, damn you to hell.

yPxSi.jpg

Nelo Ice

Banned
So if u haven't already I'd be checking Amazon this holiday. They've been kicking ass and the rep on cag who runs their deals just said this.

You can pretty much bet, at any given time, that Amazon's prices will be equal to or better than everyone else in the market by the way.

Card Boy

Banned
Just with Monday Night Combat, you get some exclusive armour for owning the original game in Super Monday Night Combat if your into that sort of thing.

Derrick01

Banned
so I go my first 7 coals today!

lets craft them!

this is what I got:

330x192

Damn you gabe, damn you to hell.

yPxSi.jpg

Hey at least you got several games for that (i'm guessing superbox means there's multiple). I just crafted my first 7 and got 50% off frozen synapse, a game I already have :(

TGMIII

You've won all that? Got Dayum! there's a certain level of hatred brewing on this side of the computer monitor, I must say.... nothing personal.

Everything from Mafia onwards I've got. A lot of it is from friends who don't give a shit about any of this and give it to me because I'm such a whore for stuff like this.

MNC

Dammit. I had a feeling this might be a mistake and was going to go ahead and purchase via my phone but decided to wait until I got home so I could buy everything at once. I should have known better. :/

Salsa said I should have bought. I should listen to Salsa... Fuck. :/

Davedough

3 days have passed and the only thing I've purchased is NWN2 because I've either already got the titles, not interested, or own them on the consoles. Pretty mellow sale this year for me. Nothing like last year where I went wild and still haven't played half of them.

coopolon

Anyone feel like cheesing the Dawn of War 2 Retribution achievement?

I guess we could try actually playing against each other as well, but I haven't played DoW2 since last Xmas and that just the last stand mode, and before that not for another year with Chaos Rising so I'm not sure the match would last half an hour.

Edit: I looked through the first two pages of gaming, the OP, and the community forum for an achievement thread. If I missed it, my bad and please give me a link!

There's a demo available in case you didn't know. Demo turned me completely off the game, but it might do the opposite for you!

I played the demo. It's a bit of a Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts rip off but I'd like to have it sitting on my hard drive for messing around with. The problem is that I know I can get better games for the fiver.

Caerith

Could we get a list of daily deals in the OP in addition to the screeny? For the benefit of at-work-and-checking-on-their-phones-GAF.

1-D_FTW

The cynic in me would say the Horsez thing is a troll. But since the poster says he knows him, I'll just assume Valve sends out different letters to different territories.

My e-mail looked nothing like that. It was with Valve graphics and didn't include any master list. Just one e-mail for each game.

fast thread is fast... TOO fast :(

alright here goes:

The Sherlock Holmes games... can you guys recommend em?

If so, which ones are the ones to grab? are they technically feasible on Steam or bug ridden?

Relax.MX

I win the first game(plus 8 coal and 1 33% Konami cupon) is Devil May Cry 3..well i guess is better than nothing :) (already have the game on PS2)

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
If I win the epic prize giveaway, I'm gonna turn into a fricken Gaf Santa. Steam Gifts for *almost all!

I am *almost 100% sure you can't since you'd get non-gift versions.

R1CHO

I want Batman ArkhamCity. Anybody interested in:

15$ + R.U.S.E = BatmanAC?

Maybe this is not the right place to put this...

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom