• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I have a copy of Killing Floor to trade.

What I want in exchange: nothing. Just quote this and gimme your Steam ID or email.

all gone! I have another game to give away later.

Tambini

Just want to thank everyone giving away games in this thread.

You people are very generous, if I happen to get a game I don't want, I'll do a giveaway

KarmaCow

So are gift still borked? The page says I have two to check and while the portal2/tf2/spiral knight items load fine, I don't see any gifts.

Datwheezy

Unconfirmed Member
50% off Delve Deeper for anyone who wants it. Just PM me.

Also, if I have unlocked other achievements, are they not supposed to show up until the day it is featured? I did a bunch yesterday, but dont have prizes for them.

edit: taken by Shanadeus

Big-E

huh played bunch of heroes with a bunch of randoms...we got past wave 20 and no cheesement...the hell...lame...

Reading the achievement wiki and it says it is broken. Does this game have single player? I don't have a good enough connection where I am at to play online securely.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Ok, I can apparantly receive gifts from other Steam users just fine (Technosteve gifted me Portal - thanks!), but other than that my inventory is still completely broken, showing nothing at all.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Fuck yes, my cousin (which Steam account only has games I gifted her from Indie bundles) just got Hard Reset from "Orcs Must Die" achievement (which we also got from free from the IGN thing), and I totally wanted that game, so she gifted it to me!

I also got a Half Life 2: Episode One collection from my alt TF2 account, which I redeemed my extra copy of Gish (because nobody wants that POS game).

Now, should I redeem all my extra games on new accounts and get more games? Hmm...

Prophane33

Ok, I can apparantly receive gifts from other Steam users just fine (Technosteve gifted me Portal - thanks!), but other than that my inventory is still completely broken, showing nothing at all.

I think a lot of people aren't recieving their gifts from achievements either. So, people like you and me just have to be patient. :-( I still haven't got my 2nd gift either.

I got Day Of Defeat: Source and a 33% off Valve published games voucher. Thanks Valve!

I never got around to playing Day Of Defeat is there a still strong community around it?

Yup. Not as huge as TF2 or Counter-Strike but it's got a decent active community and it's still pretty fun to play.

cicero

Watch, they'll make this one be the one that gives prizes while my dumb wise men achievement will mean nothing.

Well played, Telltale.
I wish they had multiple prize giving achievements for this game. I just sat back and ate gingerbread men and drank hot mulled cider while playing for the wise men achievement.

Speevy

Banned
If anyone gets a gift that you think everyone with a working PC already has, I assure you that I don't.

Send it my way please. :)

RoadHazard

Gold Member
I think a lot of people aren't recieving their gifts from achievements either. So, people like you and me just have to be patient. :-( I still haven't got my 2nd gift either.

I'm not only not receiving those gifts, my inventory is completely empty. The stuff I had there before is gone.

I got "Orcs Must Die!" (woot) and a 25% off any 1 Valve game coupon...Don't really have any money for a game though...Anybody want it? I can either give it away for free, or you trade me one useless TF2 item for it. Your choice. :p

Just got home and had a chance to look at all the deals now that Steam seems to be back to normal. My god almost everything in my wishlist is on sale. Some of them very good sales, the last day will be expensive. Please Gabe put some of my list up as a daily!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom