• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jomjom

Banned
The people in the L4D2 Raffle are:

1) Prophane33
2) masterkajo
3) Kuroyume
4) Jling84
5) RoadHazard
6) Feep
7) iSimon
8) Xeno_Flux2113
9) Ichor
10) Cisce
11) Snoopeasystreet
12) alr1ghtstart

Random.org generates the winning "raffle ticket."

That number is a four. Merry Christmas to JLing84! Please send me your Steam Account Information.

Yay!!!

RoadHazard

Gold Member
The people in the L4D2 Raffle are:

1) Prophane33
2) masterkajo
3) Kuroyume
4) Jling84
5) RoadHazard
6) Feep
7) iSimon
8) Xeno_Flux2113
9) Ichor
10) Cisce
11) Snoopeasystreet
12) alr1ghtstart

Random.org generates the winning "raffle ticket."

That number is a four. Merry Christmas to JLing84! Please send me your Steam Account Information.

Sooo close... :) Congrats to JLing84!

cicero

Didn't realize you were supposed to get two gifts. Only got the 33 percent Valve coupon.

None the less, line forms behind me. Gonna be tuff to be this:

ROXvy.jpg

Congrats. That is awesome.

-PXG-

I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on dem indie bundles. Jesus lord there is so much good stuff, and this is only the first day.

Praise PC gaming. Praise Steam. Praise Game. Thank the lawd.

Mikeside

evil genius just showed up in my inventory - I guess I didn't get PAYDAY free,

I'm assuming any missing gifts are probably coal - so I reckon I'm due 2

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Oh thank god, that 24kb patch to Poker Night made it so you get the Achievement as long as you win with 3 Kings. Just got a Full House, and Still got the Achievement.

Jomjom

Banned
I've never played L4D, but I've always wanted to! If anyone wants to add me to play some L4D2 together, feel free to add me! My steam account name is jdizzle84. Thanks!!

Card Boy

Banned
Fable 1 has aged really well and runs great on Win 7 64bit. Well worth the $2.50 asking price.

Grab it people. Runs in widescreen aswell.

MNC

Man, orcs must die is FUN. Contemplating to pick up either Fable 1 or Orcs Must Die. Not both.

Also, do you get a gift for each achievement? I thought it was just coal.

Well it seems its impossible to send that glitched copy of Portal 2 but brain_stew does still have presents to give out to PC GAF.

First five people to quote this post go into a a draw for a copy of Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter.

Kuroyume

Banned
Anyone know if the Jamestown DLC is worth it?

Well it seems its impossible to send that glitched copy of Portal 2 but brain_stew does still have presents to give out to PC GAF.

First five people to quote this post go into a a draw for a copy of Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter.

sup
also

Public Service Announcement:

You should play orcs must die, it's really good.

Turfster

Probably going to be waaay late...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom