• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterkajo

I got "Orcs Must Die!" (woot) and a 25% off any 1 Valve game coupon...Don't really have any money for a game though...Anybody want it? I can either give it away for free, or you trade !@#$%^&* one useless TF2 item for it. Your choice. :p

Been thinking about buying Orcs must die! If you still got it. I have useless TF2 items :)

Mikeside

again, I'm pretty sure that any missing gifts are gonna be coal - can anyone confirm that they ARE seeing coal yet?

That's gotta be it

neoemonk

I got some TF2 items but I don't play it so I have no idea what they are for, and I got a 25% off Valve games coupon.

The coupon says tradable on it. Can I give it away or only trade it?

Chavelo

Check your inventory - you've got a gift! - A Mobius Achievement: simply go to your Steam Inventory and see what you got, then we give you something else just for looking for that.

So... Are you supposed to get two gifts? o_O

LogicStep

So I have a question. I have Half Life and Freedom Force on my inventory. I loaded up Orcs Must Die and got the achievement but my inventory looks the same. Where is the missing coal or whatever?

DMczaf

I'm giving away a free copy of GEMINI RUE.

First reply to this post gets it. Please play it! (unlike me, who bought it and then got destroyed by school work :( )

Rufus

For the first there is a slight sound glitch but on the steam forums you can find a patch. Just follow instructions once and it runs fine than. Second shouldn't have any problems to my knowledge.
I played it on W7 64bit and it was fine. Don't remember any issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom