• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Okay so King's Bounty: Armored Princess was recommended to me, Im planning to buy, and its 50% off right now, should I go ahead and buy it? Is it likely that it will end up in one of the daily sales? Normally only those rather well known larger games end up as a daily. I think it might be safe to buy now. Anyone got an opinion?

ANY game has a chance at being a daily deal. Theres no reason to get a game right now unless its a daily. Also King's Bounty series has been a daily deal before in previous sales.

Grokbu

Sorry if this has been answered, but I assume that I can go ahead and do the achievments beforehand and still get the prizes?

masterkajo

Okay so King's Bounty: Armored Princess was recommended to !@#$%^&*, Im planning to buy, and its 50% off right now, should I go ahead and buy it? Is it likely that it will end up in one of the daily sales? Normally only those rather well known larger games end up as a daily. I think it might be safe to buy now. Anyone got an opinion?

NFYmG.png

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Okay so King's Bounty: Armored Princess was recommended to me, Im planning to buy, and its 50% off right now, should I go ahead and buy it? Is it likely that it will end up in one of the daily sales? Normally only those rather well known larger games end up as a daily. I think it might be safe to buy now. Anyone got an opinion?

Edit: Someone got gifted a freaking copy of Witcher 2? That makes my blood boil, been holding off on buying it, procrastinating.

Kings Bounty always gets a daily deal. Always.

plc268

7 hours later, and I'm still unable to check my inventory.

Also, I've yet to find a country server where I can actually play a game. I keep getting "this game is not available at this time" error.

Edit: seems to only apply to orcs must die. Ugh.

Baha

Since the steam thread is currently closed...quote this post for either a Eets steam code or Dino D-Day steam code.

Big-E

It is funny how every thread plays out the same. So many people still don't read the op and buy games that aren't daily deals.

Opiate

The people in the L4D2 Raffle are:

1) Prophane33
2) masterkajo
3) Kuroyume
4) Jling84
5) RoadHazard
6) Feep
7) iSimon
8) Xeno_Flux2113
9) Ichor
10) Cisce
11) Snoopeasystreet
12) alr1ghtstart

Random.org generates the winning "raffle ticket."

That number is a four. Merry Christmas to JLing84! Please send me your Steam Account Information.

Edit: Someone got gifted a freaking copy of Witcher 2? That makes my blood boil, been holding off on buying it, procrastinating.
Someone gifted it to me when it was the midweek madness sale :)

Also, Orcs Must Die crashes when I try to do The hallway. Hit Esc during cutscene? Game closes. Watch cutscene? Game closes.

Nelo Ice

Banned
It is funny how every thread plays out the same. So many people still don't read the op and buy games that aren't daily deals.

Seriously no offense but how many times have people asked here "Is it ok to buy this game it wont be a daily right?" or "I just bought this for $$ so it probably wont be a daily deal".

At this point the OP just needs to to say DO NOT BUY ANYTHING UNLESS ITS A DAILY.

kai3345

Banned
Seriously no offense but how many times have people asked here "Is it ok to buy this game it wont be a daily right?" or "I just bought this for $$ so it probably wont be a daily deal".

At this point the OP just needs to to say DO NOT BUY ANYTHING UNLESS ITS A DAILY.

needs to be in the thread title

Bebpo

Banned
How is The Next Big Thing?

I have the first Runaway game but haven't played it. Wondering if I should grab the pack.

Kifimbo

Just want to make sure: you can complete the Achievements later and still get the gifts, right ? For example, can I complete de Orcs Must Die! Achievement tomorrow and will I receive a gift ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom