• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2014 | OT | !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Is there a version of Bully that really doesn't support English? I went to check to see if it has any DRM to be aware of, and instead I see that my language is not supported. Fun store bug, I assume.

GMG has Lego games on sale for 75% off, and on top of that a 25% off coupon 25HAPP-YXMASF-ROMGMG too. All Steam keys.

For recommendations, LEGO Batman 2 and Marvel Super Heroes are great for the multitude of comic book characters and open-world beyond the main story. The others are good too but mainly linear. The movie adaptations (Lego The Movie, LOTR, Hobbit, Harry Potter) are basically reeactments of scenes, and you'll realize they are all quite formulaic after playing a few games. I wouldn't play too many back to back, otherwise it may become tedious.

Thank you. I always thought there was a complete bundle available but I guess not.

xezuru

Talisman is a fun board game if you have a good open to anything group to play with you. Here's a tip if you want to play it with friends: DLC is based on the host, so you can have the host with Expansions you don't have and play it, and the host can set random characters and you can play DLC characters he has if random selects it.

BEWARNED: a good group is pretty required since this is a board game and can take a good hour or more to complete a game or something sometimes.

Aren't there usually multiple threads for a Steam sale? Must be a testament to how disappointing the sale is this time around.

Although a couple of game giveaways could easily get this thread to 20,000.

Thank you. I always thought there was a complete bundle available but I guess not.

Yea, it's hard to get a truly complete pack because unfortunately there hasn't been any sales lately for Lego Indiana Jones or Lego Star Wars ever since Disney's acquisition of Lucasfilm.

Arkhanor

Now my wallet can rest (I hope). The Evil Within, Shadow of Mordor and Age of Mythology EX are in my possession!

and Ryse: Son of Rome, a bunch of songs for Rocksmith 2014 and probably something more until the end of the sale ¬¬.

MrFreemanBBQ

Neo Member
It's 33% off here in Brazil.

PkbB0Ln.png

33% off for the Gold version, right?

Deadly

To be fair there's like another week of deals coming. How many days do we expect them to reserve for the 'return deals'? 2?

KarmaCow

Aren't there usually multiple threads for a Steam sale? Must be a testament to how disappointing the sale is this time around.

Although a couple of game giveaways could easily get this thread to 20,000.

Usually the threads are filled with bullshit, like in the last Summer sale with every other post being "GO ____ TEAM!!#!@%@%!@%!".

Ziggurat looks pretty fun, first person shooter mashed up with a dungeon crawling roguelike. 50% off, think I'll bite when I get home form work today.

FoneBone

Question: is it weird not to give a shit about badges? I don't really feel I have the time or patience for them, so I put all my trading cards up for sale as soon as I get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom