• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only good thing I got out of this is I found several gaffers' twitter account.

I was wondering what new person followed me...lol

as far as Funstock goes the first key I got was invalid...told them on Twitter and they had me DM my order number...couple mins later they put a new key on my page and it worked

Grief.exe

UyIJmsu.jpg
Baby Numbers
*I have no clue what good steam numbers are*

70,000-100,000 concurrent day one is extremely good numbers, but we won't be able to tell until later.

impact

Banned
We will see if this COD revitalizes COD on PC because it was dying ever since ghost. WaW is the most popular COD on steam, so random lol.

I really doubt mod tools and dedicated servers are gonna make up for shallow gameplay, perks, jetpacks, mouse accel and all that other noob shit that's been in every CoD after CoD4.

I've been playing Morroblivion all day. Two things, I already have like 10k gold and nothing good to buy. I got full bonemold set (light armor), long bow, and a daedric dagger than someone had for reason. I'm just looking for spells to up my alteration skill, and some marksmanship trainers.

Second, fuck Vivec. It looks all the fucking same to me and I get lost every time .
mirana-rage.gif

I really doubt mod tools and dedicated servers are gonna make up for shallow gameplay, perks, jetpacks, mouse accel and all that other noob shit that's been in every CoD after CoD4.

I'm not a fan of current COD, just want to observe. There was still some fans after COD 4 on PC until ghost.

Drakhyrr

Second, fuck Vivec. It looks all the fucking same to me and I get lost every time .
mirana-rage.gif

I second that. I was excited going into it for being the biggest city in the isle, but that design put me off completely. I eventually did a few quests using a walkthrough telling me where to go, but that city was my greatest disappointment with the game, which is otherwise great.

Grief.exe

We will see if this COD revitalizes COD on PC because it was dying ever since ghost.

Call of Duty has been dying on PC for a while, I do wonder why Activision is investing in halting the bleeding now rather than years ago.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=812257

WaW is the most popular COD on steam, so random lol.

Subsequent price reductions, I believe the first Black Ops is really popular too though I'm no expert on COD games.

I was going to argue about price reduction's effect on the sales numbers, but that's not true at all.

Shots fired.

Be careful in this thread.

Even though Ghost multiplayer is long dead it's sold 1.3 million copies on steam. Decent for such a poorly retrieved entry.

How much of that is effected by Free Weekends? I honestly don't know as I haven't paid attention to that aspect of Steam Spy.

Hnng, just watched a Demon's Souls speedrun. Been so long, I forgot how incredible the game is and different to Dark Souls.
Valley of Defilement is much more oppressive and dangerous than Blighttown could ever dream of!

What I wouldn't do to get Demon's Souls on PC. Ah Sony, it rots on a dead platform. Bring it to PC (nextgen if you like too) and garner some goodwill
and money

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Swery65 taking (hopefully) short break from game development

Hi everyone.

Unfortunately, I have some bad news for you all.

Starting today, I will be taking a short break from game development, in order to focus on recovering from reactive hypoglycemia. I'm already slow enough at making games as it is, and I feel like all I ever do is make my fans wait... But I've decided that I need to take a rest here, so that I can hopefully continue to make games in the future.

I'll keep checking my SNS accounts as much as I can, so I hope to keep seeing you all here whenever I return. So don't get mad if I go #DrinKING.

When I recover from my illness, I'm going to do my best to make games that are better and more awesome than ever before!

Please keep cheering Access Games on!

I Love You All!!

November 6, 2015 - SWERY

fertygo

@texhnolyze

are you ok bro? my steam acc say there's comment in your profile but I can't access it now because your account now set to private.

My GTA V save was one of the ones that got deleted when my hard drive died. AGGGGGGGH

How does social club not have fucking cloud saves?

OK bro, I can't get rid of this doe.. :D

Go ahead, I'll give you 5 minutes. :D

I don't understand why those sakura games just keep on sprouting up on the steam page.

VN fans are quite huge on PC, apparently. I was actually one of them back then in the last decade or so. I've played through almost every single English translated ones. And now they're easily affordable on Steam, pretty sure people are happy with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom