• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parsnip

I was relieved they fixed that since I am an achievement addict. I just had to get one new star to trigger the Tumbler achievement and re-watch the last cutscene in the Nightwing DLC. Gonna work on the other batmobiles achievements soon- they are hella easy since there are so many race options now.

As a fellow Arkham enthusiast, how are the DLCs?

I was relieved they fixed that since I am an achievement addict. I just had to get one new star to trigger the Tumbler achievement and re-watch the last cutscene in the Nightwing DLC. Gonna work on the other batmobiles achievements soon- they are hella easy since there are so many race options now.

I'm still waiting for that performance fix number 2. :/

Well, that's pretty rough. Cutscenes are also locked at 30fps.
I also learned today that there's actually a 1360x1080 resolution.

Dsyndrome

I've been playing Morroblivion all day. Two things, I already have like 10k gold and nothing good to buy. I got full bonemold set (light armor), long bow, and a daedric dagger than someone had for reason. I'm just looking for spells to up my alteration skill, and some marksmanship trainers.

Second, fuck Vivec. It looks all the fucking same to me and I get lost every time .
mirana-rage.gif

Go kill Vivec, watch what happens.

impact

Banned

Yooka being made by ex-Rare dudes, MN9 by Inafune, Bloodstained by Iga, etc

I mean I know turbo nerds like me love MikeZ (even though SG sucked), but he's not a well known game dev that can generate money and interest from his name alone.

Dsyndrome

Apparently 1920x1080 with Shadows and Vsync enabled is too much for the Deathinitive Edition; ran fine in the 1280x720 I guess, then changing it caused crashes consistently.

Annubis

Question for you SteamGAF compatriots. I want to make some kind of LP and would like to know which tool would be good for recording.

I've used thing like Camtasia and FRAPS before but that was a long time ago. Anything better available?

People buy them.

They'll milk it forever.

VN fans are quite huge on PC, apparently. I was actually one of them back then in the last decade or so. I've played through almost every single English translated ones. And now they're easily affordable on Steam, pretty sure people are happy with that.
Shame playing sakura spirit and it really feels like a cheap cash-in to the VN crowd. Yeah I've bought one too for the cards but now I just feel like not buying them anymore. I want to support other VNs on steam than those games now.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Wow, there's so many people here buying COD. Which is a bit strange for me, since all I remember everybody is waiting for them to reach 15-20$ before buying them.

Apparently 1920x1080 with Shadows and Vsync enabled is too much for the Deathinitive Edition; ran fine in the 1280x720 I guess, then changing it caused crashes consistently.

yeah...if you max out the Shadows slider it crashes all the time...you can set it to almost full and it'll still work

really, really odd bug/glitch

MUnited83

For you.
To get a Darksiders 2 Deathnitive Edition do the following:

I am again very sorry for how this appears and I totally understand your anger. So how about this - you send me a proof that you got DS2 and at least the Season pass or the DLCs that are included in the season pass (best is this page: https://store.steampowered.com/account/licenses/) and I will get you a key to get DS2DE. Just send it to support [at] nordicgames.at

Seems they actually understand that what they were doing was pretty unfair. People who told others to shut up about it can bite it.

When I open Steam for the first time of the day, I get sometimes a window to promote articles on reduction, but how do I reopen it or see it again if I unfortunately closed it by mistake?

Jazz573

Bundle Stuff

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 14 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Jazz573, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Euro Truck Simulator 2 -- MB-AA6109C6B57210F3 - Taken by Xanathus. 3 entrants total.
Jazzpunk -- MB-5DDD272DE729D67C - Taken by ExoSoul. 3 entrants total.
Shadowgate: MacVenture Series -- MB-E04323BE73B0EF95 - Taken by NingenJanai. 1 entrants total.
Contagion -- MB-C6AFB6413442B05F - Taken by Belgarion. 2 entrants total.
Contagion #3 -- MB-3D737A39F5C08703 - Taken by bobnowhere. 1 entrants total.
Contagion #2 -- MB-5DFEC1DFF02819A8
Insurgency -- MB-DF0A4CFC090C5904
Abyss Odyssey #2 -- MB-87393377F88FF14C - Taken by kurahador. 3 entrants total.
A Story About My Uncle -- MB-200277D37881D0D6 - Taken by criesofthepast. 3 entrants total.
Contagion #4 -- MB-2328626AD71876DE - Taken by Cosmic Schwung. 1 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Divinity: Dragon Commander -- MB-8B18DF8B26715758 - Taken by CheesecakeRecipe. 20 entrants total.
Abyss Odyssey -- MB-9F0200114A257C70 - Taken by Haunted. 3 entrants total.
Shadowgate (2014) -- MB-6D497648AB9D3510 - Taken by pantsattack. 5 entrants total.
How to Survive -- MB-DC0A44B6BB8156A4 - Taken by fertygo. 4 entrants total.

t1446795725z1.png

zkylon

zkylewd
izombie is the best

Question for you SteamGAF compatriots. I want to make some kind of LP and would like to know which tool would be good for recording.

I've used thing like Camtasia and FRAPS before but that was a long time ago. Anything better available?

obs is free and works without tanking ur fps like fraps

it's kind of really annoying to set up at first but you can check a tutorial on youtube or something

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
As a fellow Arkham enthusiast, how are the DLCs?

• Harley Quinn: Short and not terribly interestingly designed. Plays exactly like Catwomen which is kinda lame.
  • Red Hood: Really cool environments. Short, but sweet. Having guns is surprisingly fun.
  • Nightwing: I love the color correction, but it's mostly in the GCPD which just isn't interesting as a play space. Nightwing skins are all ugly which is a turnoff for me.
  • Batgirl: Very cool location, but she plays like a gimped Batman. I wish they had done more to set her apart. I wouldn't have minded it being a bit longer either.
  • Batmobile Races: Definitely worth checking each track out at least once. There is a ton of love put into each of them. The 3 lap variants are a bit frustrating to 3-star, but I found the single lap option to be a lot of fun to perfect.

kurahador

Hope anyone answer me this.

If I made a steam backup for MMO on steam (which when launch will initiate further updates on the game using their own patcher), does the backup files is the same as the most recent one? Or does it follow whatever version that is currently on steam server?

izombie is the best
I noticed that show was on netflix, gonna give it a watch either this weekend or the next(during my break time from fallout 4 :D) speaking of netflix, watch anthony jeselnik's new stand up special, its freaking hilarious, like all his specials.

I am sitting on a Newegg RMA number but I need information from them before I can send it. Sent them an email on Monday. Their shipping label expires Saturday. Still waiting for the reply; it is in their 3-5 business day window I guess.

iosefe

I noticed that show was on netflix, gonna give it a watch either this weekend or the next(during my break time from fallout 4 :D) speaking of netflix, watch anthony jeselnik's new stand up special, its freaking hilarious, like all his specials.
Do it! Quickly before season two stuff leaves CWTV.com

zkylon

zkylewd
yeah blaine's awesome. his whole drug lord approach to zombies is hilarious. mountain dew guy is also great, everything's just so silly, i love it

babineaux is kind of boring but there needs to be someone boring for all the fun characters to make faces to

and there's so many fucking faces

it's like submachinegun fire of faces

it's the best thing ever

Popstar

SteamGAF recommended me Narcissu awhile back and I'm looking for another VN to play.

I notice I have a half dozen in my library from bundles. Would eden* be a good second one to play? I see it has 'overwhelmingly positive' reviews but the fact it was behind an age gate makes my wary of the possible content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom