• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stole 4 nukes from a dude having 10, did all Fob undetected getting 2000+ points in the end. I go to dismantle those nukes, the game says I have no nukes to dismantle. This is the second time a thing like this happens. The question is: why? How can nukes disappear after you steal them?

Phantom Nukes

Serious answer: Sometimes Konami servers take some time to sync your online storage with your game. Maybe hat's the cause and you just have to wait a while.

Ludens

Banned
Phantom Nukes

Serious answer: Sometimes Konami servers take some time to sync your online storage with your game. Maybe hat's the cause and you just have to wait a while.

I don't know, this happened only another time in my game, usually when I end a match I go to dismantle those nukes because, 99.9% of the time, when you'll log-in again you'll discover someone stole your nukes.

Anyway for those interested you can get MB coins by doing espionage points completing Fobs from 5th November to 10th.

Xanathus

I don't know, this happened only another time in my game, usually when I end a match I go to dismantle those nukes because, 99.9% of the time, when you'll log-in again you'll discover someone stole your nukes.

Anyway for those interested you can get MB coins by doing espionage points completing Fobs from 5th November to 10th.

I've stopped logging in for MB coins because I'm fairly certain MGO on PC will not be supported after it's release.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Looks like I'm gonna lower my expectations for the AoM expansion if AoE2 is to be used for reference. Felt less like an expansion and more like a mod.

Ban Puncher

For some reason
Huey
keeps sneaking back onto my base.

A reset boots
him
back off.

Go away
Huey
, nobody likes you.

Monooboe

FINALLY! Got my BLOPS3 fron FunStock.:D Now a huge ass download... see you ingame tomorrow or something!XD

So are we going to have a gamenight this weekend?

Volimar

Spoilers: You'll keep playing it regardless and no one really cares about the Fallout 4 story.

Spoilers: The opposite spouse merges with Codsworth and murders your child after 26 hours of story missions.

I care about the story tho...

zkylon

zkylewd
stumps me too. I thought it was just console warriors excited that it was now a Sony third party game but even PC dudes getting excited over this crap just leaves me flabbergasted.

it's aight the best shooter still stays winning

dkwswOy.png

im just waiting for overwatch

Just spoiled myself on the Fallout 4 ending.

I'm not sure how to describe my feelings so here's some animated jifs

incredulous-gif.gif

get

tumblr_inline_mjb48kdQZV1rcb9i5.gif

lol

Not all comic books are about superheroes, you silly goose.
they're not?

Grief.exe

stumps me too. I thought it was just console warriors excited that it was now a Sony third party game but even PC dudes getting excited over this crap just leaves me flabbergasted.

it's aight the best shooter still stays winning

dkwswOy.png

Those concurrent numbers aren't great, will withhold judgement until Friday night. The numbers should peak then.

Just spoiled myself on the Fallout 4 ending.

I'm not sure how to describe my feelings so here's some animated jifs

incredulous-gif.gif

get

tumblr_inline_mjb48kdQZV1rcb9i5.gif

Modern Bethesda hasn't been known for its writing or quest design.

JustLynx

TIL: If you have dozens upon dozens of tabs open in Firefox, you will erratically not be able to connect to webpages and will have to either wait or close/reopen the browser.

Arthea

this doesn't sound right, usually big sales are 2 weeks, this one is barely 6 days...
maybe it starts on the 25th, but it won't end on that date

Autumn sale is not big one, tho, it lasts a week, big sales are summer and winter only.

edited: beaten
*shakes fist at Yian*

Chariot

they're not?
You got many non-super hero comic adoptions. The Darkness, XIII, Turok, The Wolf Among Us, Hellboy, Men in Black, 300 and there are more that would be worthy to become adapted. DC Comícs and Marvel were bullying most other publishers out of business or into niches, but they exist. You should also take a look at italian and belgian comics.

Arthea

we hit a new low today, now we are talking comics.

about that autumn sale, I hope to ignore it entirely, I need it to work this time.

Right, not exactly sure where to mention but I happened to interview Night Dive Studios the other day and I have been told of much of their upcoming release slate on Stream. Let me see they are fixing to release a couple of obscure adventure games called Timelapse and Titanic: Adventure out of Time. From the Retroism label M1A1 Abrams Tank Platoon and Starlord from Microprose and World War II GI from GT Interactive. We also got an update on the Turok games and yes they are getting the enhanced edition treatment with support up to 1080P, remastered textures and the retention of the fog because it turns out it was hiding unfinished assets.Turok 1 is being worked on right now and is planned for release in the next two months with Turok 2 planned for 2016. Also on the note of Turok 2, they are working on making sure the multiplayer is compatible with modern systems. If successful Night Dive has stated they will look into getting these games onto console and getting Turok: Rage Wars and Turok 3 onto PC. Finally from what I can recall at this moment Night Dive is looking to release more Acclaim games with a "high probablity" of them picking up Forsaken, D and Machines.

Anyway, if somebody wants to make a thread about all this and indeed the entire contents of the interview I will happily DM you the link towards the information source.

Thats awesome, I was thinking of Turok while playing Assassin's Creed 3 today.

Comics are for nerds

giphy.gif

TIL: If you have dozens upon dozens of tabs open in Firefox, you will erratically not be able to connect to webpages and will have to either wait or close/reopen the browser.

I prefer that to google knowing everything I do. Plus it never happened to me, and I have a lot of tabs open.

Chariot

we hit a new low today, now we are talking comics.

about that autumn sale, I hope to ignore it entirely, I need it to work this time.
Ah good that you're here. Would you trade your NepNep 3 "Party" card for "Nepgear" or "Neptune and Nepgear"?

Gamersyde reviewed Anno 2205. Plenty of screens, videos and text.

Verdict:
Thanks to the addition of new maps and biomes, along with more dynamic resource management, Anno's sixth outing is both more innovative but also more destabilizing for longtime players. With a more configurable "sand box" here, new players will no doubt enjoy their time taking over the Moon. As for us, after a (relatively) meager twenty hours spent with the game, we have just one desire and that's to go back! Of course, some players may be disappointed by having to move back and forth between different maps in order to manage resources and military. For others, however, there's no need to ask for the moon to have fun in this new episode - it's time to conquer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom