• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLD

I've been optimistic for a while that S-E will start putting the DQ mobile ports on Steam once they're done dumping all the FF ones. And Dragon Quest Heroes getting a PC port just makes me more confident that it'll happen eventually.

They'd be crazy not to do it considering how low effort these ports seem to be. Especially if they're serious about giving DQ a new push in the west.

Regginator

I'd love a remastered-ish port of Chrono Trigger. I've never played it before and have been wanting now for some time, but buying a SNES and CT for 100+ is too much for me, and I can't seem to find the DS version anywhere.

Dr Dogg

Tomb Raider is like Skyrim with tombs... and puzzles... fun gameplay. A decent camera and controls. Ummm and decent use of crafting mechanics that you don't have to go menu diving to use. Alright it's not like Skyrim that much at all but by golly is exploring, tomb raiding and puzzle solving a hell of a lot of fun.

Dsyndrome

Clicker Heroes Patch

0.23 Patch Notes

- Forge cores can be spent to upgrade relics.

- New 'Mercenaries' tab. Recruit mercenaries to do quests for you!

- There is now a button to ascend on the main screen.

Oh yeaaaahh.

I've pretty much given up hope on AAA titles with these prices.

Look on the bright side, Steam sales might start to matter once again in a year or two if you get off of the launch-day, triple-A hype train and you let others beta test games for you by diving on grenades like the PC port of Arkham Knight.

Dr Dogg

Nope I'm sticking to Skyrim with tombs.
22862140960_d1698bc03f_o.png
23157934045_1f215a045d_o.png
22789951469_f01de41156_o.png

22530913583_a51a3764c3_o.png
22530910433_6788f86abb_o.png
23157938215_c2795913f0_o.png

Ozium

The game has very little story but the little story that is there is alright. Don't like snake being so silent tho, thats annoying. Also it has one of my favorite scenes in gaming, the "you're all diamonds" scene.
ozzy will pm me later about this if he sees it and call me a kojima dick rider, I just now it.

that's not how diamonds are made

I kickstarted for a dollar just so I could get in for cheap on the digital price. 60 for both with what might end up being a ton more on steam is good to me.

That's what I did too. In my case though, it was mostly because this is an expensive time of year. I'll pledge when things are quieter in a couple of months.

I did mention the other day that I was thinking of selling my Clannad Kickstarter key if it ends up being cheaper in my Steam store. Let's see how that goes.

fertygo

I kickstarted for a dollar just so I could get in for cheap on the digital price. 60 for both with what might end up being a ton more on steam is good to me.

Didn't had CC or Paypal Fund at the Kickstarter :(

Will try to support the title day 1, its one of my favorite thing and GOAT VN afterall

Ozium

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ozium, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Coffin Dodgers -- MB-C92A88FE3D38F535 - Taken by Jawmuncher

oh siehst du nicht die Brucke brennt
hor auf zu schreien und wehre dich nicht
weil sie sonst auseinander bricht

Uzzy

See, compare and contrast.

The SFV is such trash in comparison, ugly colours that don't contrast well, way too busy, too dominated by Chunners. Hopefully we'll get some great merch for SFV later, but this isn't it.

Dr Dogg

I did enjoy the prequel.

Does this one have actual Tombs to raid?

There's tombs as part of the story progression and side mission tombs that are optional but both varieties are longer and more complex than anything in the previous game. Some have 4 or 5 puzzles to solve to progress. The side tomb all reward you with a perk that benefits gameplay in some regard too.

it isn't as ugly as people make it out to be but god damn is the lighting fucking dull. bloom is everywhere and it's not letting the actual colours shine through. can't wait for mods to fix that shit (and no, not colour grading ENBs that make everything oversharpened and oversatured to compensate)

Uzzy

that doesn't matter, that scene is hot fire.

It's a great scene that. It's frustrating that MGSV doesn't have more story cutscenes, because the bits they do have tend to be fantastic. The end of Chapter 31, for instance, sent shivers down my spine, that was so good.

Vamphuntr

I love hidden object games and their bundle are always so cheap. Here you go GAF first come first serve. It's like 1.50$ anyway for the bundle if you want it and 1.56$ for 2 bundles at daily indie games.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Vamphuntr:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Vamphuntr, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood -- MB-F4A7E2978BFC0E66 - Taken by Purkake4
Nightmares from the Deep 3 -- MB-772E91DC052C75AB - Taken by anastef
Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride -- MB-1E6F5113BAE56646 - Taken by Nyteshade517
Melissa K and the Heart of Gold -- MB-3EF8322EE52EADBB - Taken by darkchewie
Time Mysteries 2: The Ancient Spectres -- MB-1F44A66A2CBDC460 - Taken by septicore
Time Mysteries 3: The Final Enigma -- MB-9B6D972E06B230D1 - Taken by nightstorm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom