• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to an act of kindness I can give these games away

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Nyteshade517, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Bionic Commando: Rearmed -- MB-7E045B9938393E95 - Taken by Mikurden
t1cxE6r.gif
Remember Me -- MB-ED0D3AB9B32FA153 - Taken by yoshizzle
t1cxE6r.gif
DmC: Devil May Cry -- MB-FA98AC1A5BDE2750 - Taken by louiedog
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Episode 1: Penal Colony -- MB-41F08A1D7E4434C0 - Taken by Purkake4
Strider -- MB-E7FBAE9804E97740 - Taken by Adnor
t1cxE6r.gif
Lost Planet 3 -- MB-5B2F9356BF4E70D7 - Taken by ~Kinggi~

daevv

Thanks guys for the quick responses. I do have Steam Guard on and my password is strong I guess. It's a combination of letters and numbers with some letters caps.

Uh, typically 0. So you should probably look into changing one thing or another in regards to emails/passwords/etc. Enable Steam Guard, etc.

Just make sure you have a unique, strong password and two factor authentication (ie. Steam Guard) on, I wouldn't worry too much as long as your safe about it.

Now I sound like a parent talking to my teenage daughter/son lol.

I never get one at all so you should look into that.

never had one. Id look into it if i were you

gurm3n

Neo Member
Speaking of Skyrim....I think I spent like 4 days trying to mod the game before I actually went deep into.

I can't imagine that shit while paying for mods.

That happened to me as well. The most interesting part is that I actually enjoyed modding the game, it was an exciting experience.

Maniac

Banned
You just blew my mind.

I dunno man. This is my mates playtime, he's only had it for about two months.

zigZvME.png

It's pretty fucking great with the newest additions.

(As you can tell, I've no intention of talking you down. Just... Jump. Take the leap! FALL TO YOUR BUDGET-DEATH!)

bloke

meh
ModBot said:
I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

Dino D-Day -- MB-BB5F213654AF7D95 - Taken by texhnolyze
Betrayer -- MB-9BB42C6CC93C0676 - Taken by yoshizzle
Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space -- MB-95CBFE5BD94A1ACF - Taken by crazyrabbits
Pressure -- MB-AF46BBA67172D9E4 - Taken by nja
Frozen Synapse Prime -- MB-73EE9B5350D4D0F2 - Taken by septicore
Knights and Merchants Historical Version -- MB-FD6EDA36581A312A - Taken by Bonfires Down
Zeno Clash -- MB-49E706CF8B6F3647 - Taken by Mikurden
Pixel Piracy -- MB-CE512FF9BD826F57 - Taken by UnaiGamer
Rune Classic -- MB-5F22343C2647568D - Taken by freshVeggie
HOARD Complete Pack -- MB-2A9598111C04B4EC - Taken by freshVeggie

GaussTek

So...

We’re a very different company now with 15 people, 7 of whom are dedicated to localization with another 2 to 3 from the marketing side who can pitch in when needed, but after the original title launched to lower sales numbers than expected, it was quite a daunting thought to jump right into the more-than-double-sized sequel with such a small team. This is where Carpe Fulgur stepped in to take that initial burden off of us, helping to lighten our load when there were doubts as to whether or not the series was worth continuing considering the huge amount of time and resources required for such potentially low rewards.

..they are talking about the PSP version here, right? Suprised the game is still launching on PSP considering that they are saying the first one did pretty bad.

Still, after reading all that and despite the fact the PC version (of the first one) did pretty well, looks like we won't be getting The 3rd, as it seems they ended up pretty tired of the extremely long localization process lol

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Finished up Dust: An Elysian Tail today. It was pretty fun; ended up getting 112% of everything (missing exploration/chests and one material). I thought I would actively hate the art the entire time I was playing, but it actually wasn't that bad after the first few minutes or so. I didn't give a single shit about the story though. Still, it wasn't a bad way to spend a couple of hours.

So...

..they are talking about the PSP version here, right? Suprised the game is still launching on PSP considering that they are saying the first one did pretty bad.

Still, after reading all that and despite the fact the PC version (of the first one) did pretty well, looks like we won't be getting The 3rd, as it seems they ended up pretty tired of the extremely long localization process lol
TC and Ao/Zero depends on sales of SC...

MattyG

Banned
ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (MattyG, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.

Bionic Commando: Rearmed -- MB-E463C6E01C3E143C - Taken by Deitus
t1cxE6r.gif
Remember Me -- MB-2A7BEE7BE088AFAF - Taken by Spring-Loaded
t1cxE6r.gif
Lost Planet 3 -- MB-8C01B90AB49E08EE - Taken by MarcoZombieCannon

Adnor

Banned
Have some Humble Bundle keys that I'll never activate.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Adnor, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Eldritch -- MB-F5E093D85B896C1D - Taken by Jiggaloboy. 1 entrants total.
Sweet Lily Dreams -- MB-5EF2FBA881218470 - Taken by Belgarion. 1 entrants total.
Skyborn -- MB-031613E114AD6F69 - Taken by TWILT. 1 entrants total.
The Novelist -- MB-2D7B6CB4E59BCA70 - Taken by Chreznor. 2 entrants total.
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack -- MB-AB45B991D23A5F70 - Taken by aw350. 1 entrants total.
Jazzpunk -- MB-1ECC193FB14645DF - Taken by Kifimbo. 10 entrants total.
Superfrog HD -- MB-B281C346F257F223 - Taken by Benedict. 1 entrants total.
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet -- MB-45DA0CA305170A03 - Taken by criesofthepast. 2 entrants total.

t1445661898z1.png

Sarcasm

So I can't play Tales from the Borderlands..because when I turn it on it blasts my ears with high pitch audio crackle. I tried turning some stuff off on my side. Oh well.

zkylon

zkylewd
is chloe the first ever manic pixie dream girl in games?

i know part of the thing is that the protagonist in manic pixie girl stories has to be male but i still feel like she kind of played that role in lis, specially since the music and atmosphere of lis kind of reminded me of garden state like stuff, what with the indie folk music and coming of age stuff

anyways i gotta stop listening to this (lis spoilers in the comments but what are you doing reading youtube comments anyways) if i'm ever gonna recover from that game

but i can't

so damn addictive

help me lost planet 3

oh wait you want me to go replace some mining tool somewhere

fuck off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom