• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelegacy

XBOX - RECORD ME LOVING DOWN MY WOMAN GOOD
Looking to add more Gaffers to my friends list. Only sexy gals/dudes please. ;)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kelegacy/

Oh what the heck. Grotesques can friend me too. I'm just too nice. :)

So there's really no chance other games will go on sale at this point right? I can safely buy the Geneforge series for $10 (50% off)? It's won't magically change tomorrow will it?

PixelJunk Eden Complete Edition
PixelJunk Eden Complete Edition NeoGAF Gift Giveaway x2
Binding of Isaac Complete Edition
Binding of Isaac Base Game NeoGAF Gift Giveaway
SpaceChem
Terraria
Hard Reset Extended Edition
Crusader Kings 2 DLC Combo (this includes the base game)
Crusader Kings 2 Sword of Islam
Mount and Blade Warband [Gifted by Tony via the keys he gave out]
Football Manager 2012 [Not via Steam]
Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition
Just Cause 2
Just Cause 2 DLC - Rico's Signature Gun
Just Cause 2 DLC: Black Market Aerial Pack
Magicka [Gifted by NeoGAF user: Sleeplessnights]
Macka: The Stars Are Left
Frozenbyte Collection Retail [Gifted by NeoGAF user: Dacvak]
Total Damage: €50 (so far) with €10 still in my Steam Wallet.

Final decision is whether or not to get Arma2 for DayZ (I had decided not to initially but this thread, like with Crusader Kings is convincing me again).

EDIT: Also my ID is http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheOneWhoKnocks/ since they have been passed around in this thread already. I'll go back and add people I find later if I get time but I don't have many people on my friend's list and sorry if I don't get to you.

dmr87

Current damage, will probably get something else before the end.

Alice: Madness Returns
Darksiders
Max Payne Bundle
Hitman Collection
Fallout 3 GOTY
Fallout New Vegas Ultimate
Dead Space 2
Krater
Unreal Pack
Sim City 4
Alan Wake Bundle

Derrick01

Banned
Never played The Two Thrones, worth it?

From what I was able to play during a past sale it's good but it doesn't run the best on my computer. If I remember right the picture would randomly cut out at times leaving the game running as normal but I obviously couldn't see anything. Or if I turned the camera just right there would be some massive glare glitch that made it so I couldn't see anything.

But the actual game is very solid. I think.

Cheddahz

Banned
Speaking of the Batman games, are the Arkham games any good? I picked up Arkham Asylum GOTY for my Xbox a month or so ago for free (Gamestop was having a promotion) and I still need to play it

Wanted to buy Arma 2 CO at 75%. I waited and saw every awesome sale going by. I wanted to buy some games but said no... u wanna play Dayz so u skip it. I waited and waited and waited just to find out that ARMA2 CO is now too expensive for me. I fucking hate Bohemia Interactive and Valve right now.

bonesquad

Looking to add more Gaffers to my friends list. Only sexy gals/dudes please. ;)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kelegacy/

Oh what the heck. Grotesques can friend me too. I'm just too nice. :)

So there's really no chance other games will go on sale at this point right? I can safely buy the Geneforge series for $10 (50% off)? It's won't magically change tomorrow will it?

I need a friend too:) Good thing you added that grotesque modifier...

Gbraga

From what I was able to play during a past sale it's good but it doesn't run the best on my computer. If I remember right the picture would randomly cut out at times leaving the game running as normal but I obviously couldn't see anything. Or if I turned the camera just right there would be some massive glare glitch that made it so I couldn't see anything.

But the actual game is very solid. I think.

Huh, guess I'll just let it for another sale then, my PC is not very good so...

Nelo Ice

Banned
Wanted to buy Arma 2 CO at 75%. I waited and saw every awesome sale going by. I wanted to buy some games but said no... u wanna play Dayz so u skip it. I waited and waited and waited just to find out that ARMA2 CO is now too expensive for me. I fucking hate Bohemia Interactive and Valve right now.

Well with all the money you save you could just get Arma 2 since you'll actually play it :p.

justjim89

I asked this earlier, but how do the PoP games play with mouse and keyboard? It seems like it wouldn't be the most intuitive thing in the world.

Giard

(most of the stuff I give away is extra copies I didn't really pay for, but came with whatever I got, shhh it's a secret to everyone)

That being said, I'm still willing to give away:

Serious Sam Classic First Encounter
Serious Sam Classic Second Encounter
Super SMC
Cthulhu Saves the World

All you have to do is make me laugh! and you get 1 of these

If anyone's interested in Red Orchestra 2, I have 3 day passes that gives you access to the full game.
If no one has tried..

i5zcc0BQSIUBp.jpg

Just bought Darksiders from GMG for $3.99 with my trade-in credit and a 20% discount code.

The thing is, I got the credit from some of the free games they have been gifting, so I basically got it for free. Awesome site.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
That lady singing that song in Bastion... HNGGGGGGGGGGGG

mneuro

How complicated is Civilization V? I have never been much of a strategy gamer but lately a few friends and I have been playing Age of Empires 3 and I've been really enjoying it. Is Civ V pretty complicated for someone who is new(ish) to strategy games?

Grakl

That being said, I'm still willing to give away:

Serious Sam Classic First Encounter
Serious Sam Classic Second Encounter
Super SMC
Cthulhu Saves the World
Your mother is so fat then when she stepped on a sale it said her CREDIT CARD NUMBER.

I love bad jokes.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Quantum Conundrum looks so freaking good. But it doesn't seem quite cheap enough for me to dive into, yet. What do you guys think? Who has actually played it and can attest to whether or not it's worth nine Steam dollars?

wilflare

How complicated is Civilization V? I have never been much of a strategy gamer but lately a few friends and I have been playing Age of Empires 3 and I've been really enjoying it. Is Civ V pretty complicated for someone who is new(ish) to strategy games?

the tutorial makes it very easy to get into :D
prepare to spend hours playing it!

la_briola

Speaking of the Batman games, are the Arkham games any good? I picked up Arkham Asylum GOTY for my Xbox a month or so ago for free (Gamestop was having a promotion) and I still need to play it

They are fucking amazing. Both of them. Arkham Asylum was my 2010 GOTY.

feel

Bah fuck it, bought Arma 2:CO.

And with that I've officially spent over $300 in the summer sale.

(*gifts)

Binary Domain (Amazon) $9.99
Binary Domain (Amazon)* $9.99
Square Enix Ultimate Collection (Amazon) $7.49
THQ Action Pack (Amazon) $14.99
Bully: Scholarship Edition (Amazon) $7.49
Portal 2* $3.74
Terraria* $2.49
Terraria* $2.49
Legend of Grimrock* $5.99
Back to the Future: The Game $6.24
Saints Row: The Third $12.49
Trine 2 $3.74
Binding of Isaac Bundle $2.23
Half-Life Complete $7.49
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine $7.49
Alan Wake American Nightmare $3.74
Mount & Blade: Warband free gift
Europa Universalis III free gift
Alice: Madness Returns $4.99
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings EE $15.99
Binding of Isaac Bundle* $2.23
Qube $3.74
Killing Floor $3.74
Hitman: Blood Money $2.49
Hitman: Blood Money* $2.49
Trine 2* $3.74
Dead Space 2 $6.00
Cave Story+ $2.49
Summer Sale Indie Bundle Day Five $9.99
Bad Rats: the Rats Revenge* $1.49
Mirror's Edge $4.99
Dead Rising 2: Off the Record free gift
Crysis Collection $19.99
Grand Theft Auto Complete Collection $9.00
Unreal Tournament 2004 $3.74
Just Cause 2* $4.99
Torchlight $3.74
Thief Collection $6.74
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Collection $11.19
Torchlight II free gift
Railworks 3: TS 2012 $3.49
Broken Sword Trilogy $2.50
The Longest Journey + Dreamfall $6.24
E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy $2.49
Red Faction Guerrilla $4.99
The Witcher: EE Director's Cut $2.49
Amnesia: The Dark Descent* $4.99
Amanita Collection $6.24
Hard Reset: Extended Edition $3.75
Syberia 2 $2.49
Penumbra Collector Pack $4.99
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box $3.99
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines $4.99
ARMA II: Combined Operations $17.99

TOTAL DAMAGE: $306.45

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Wow, SteamGAF keeps surprising me... thank you so much Megasoum! I really appreciate it!

mIhKw.jpg

steadfast

It's got like 7 difficulty settings and very approachable. Give it a shot. There's a reason why Civ is universally liked by PC gamers and not just niche strategy fans.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Was Quantum Conundrum this cheap even as a flash deal? I remember it at 33%, never at 40%. I think I'll bite anyway, still 10€ to reach the budget and it's one of the most wanted in my wishlist.
Amazon had it at the same price a few days ago.
And GMG has it even cheaper if you have a 20% off coupon from when they gave out Hacker Evolution for free just over a week ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom