• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRORANGE

I believe only the physical version is completely DRM free. The Steam version uses Steam DRM (obviously), while digital versions from Amazon, Impulse, etc. all use Tages-SolidShield for a single online activation after installing.

you can run the game outside of Steam, (steam is not running)

Koroviev

In Germany its 4.99 EUR or 8.74 EUR for the Deluxe Edition.

Not a big spoiler, I hope (frome the Giant Bomb quick look):
I think you can jump in every car and become the driver at any point and hear some hilarious conversations or something along those lines.

Huh, that's actually less than the US price when converted. I'd be willing to pay upfront via PayPal for someone in the EU willing to gift me a copy.

Salsa

VoMTj.png

HnzkQ.png

4Wnrp.png

madness.

<3

bigace33

This Xelios guy, is he from the North Pole? The guy is a gift giving machine, I'm not just talking about any gifts either, like top tier games. Santa Klaus = Xelios.

Shurayuki

Ah Penny Arcade 3 is out, wishlisting for further steam sales and need to get around to finishing 2.

This Xelios guy, is he from the North Pole? The guy is a gift giving machine, I'm not just talking about any gifts either, like top tier games. Santa Klaus = Xelios.

He has to be Gabe in disguise. No way he can pay for all those games, awesome guy.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Completely agree, except for one of the weapon challenges. I got it on 360 about a year ago, and the hammer challenge was apparently bugged because I never got credit for winning despite beating it 3 times. Maybe that's been patched by now.
Yeah that was definitely patched! Got the hammer challenge on the first try :3

Salsa

Funnily enough my most wanted out of those was Shuggy.

Ever since Stumpokapow put it so high up his GOTY list ive been looking forward to get it.

And yes, Xelios being an awesome chap is nothing new. Thanks again <3

Leezard

How is Breath of Death? I've been thinking of replacing Cthulhu saves the world (had it on xbox before) and see that I would get Breath of Death with it.

Breath of Death is nice as well. It's pretty much exactly like Cthulhu except you only have 4 team members and you don't have the teleport option from the menu.

Xelios really seems awesome. Saw him here in this thread gifting a lot of Games to people~

Somehow the SummerSale just shows how great of a community the GAF is.

SpeedNut

So a post buy question for Arma II: Is there any way for the textures to be fully drawn more than 20 feet in front of me? I'm running an i7 with a 680 FFS.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Awesome stuff SalsaShark, you deserve every game!

edit: AoEIII won :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom