• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the Dailies are gentle.

Damage thus far -

Ys Origin
Ys Oath
Legend of Grimrock
Arma II CO (DayZ is great, couldnt wait anymore!)
Indie Pack I
Hard Reset
Back to the Future Bundle
Penumbra Gold
Hydrophobia: Prophecy

I need more steam friends! : (

Hoooo boy.

Spent 28 bucks so far.

Binding of Issac + All DLC
Half Life 2 + Episodes 1&2
Indie Bundle I
The Whitcher Enhanced Edition
Portal 2

And for some reason I want moreeee

Koroviev

Thanks, that's what I thought but someone seemed to imply something different earlier.

Also, Ys Origin is tearing up my friends list:

aTVE9.png

Dat Japanese game love :'D

As we switch into day three, here's my damage thus far:
Legend of Grimrock
Trine 2
Wrath of the Lamb DLC (for Binding of Issac)
Alan Wake (with Collector's Edition DLC)
Alan Wake's American Nightmare.

So far, I've spent approximately £16, which isn't bad going for four games.

Spazo

Today’s deals are:

Skyrim
Dead Island
Orcs Must Die!
Dirt Showdown
Tropico 4
Two Worlds II
Borderlands
Frozen Synapse
Indie Bundle (Bunch of Heroes, BIT.TRIP:BEAT, Braid, Runespell: Overture, Insanely Twisted Shadow)

HoosTrax

Highly recommend Tropico 4. The learning curve isn't as ridiculous as Anno and it's got a lot of humor and satire. Pretty good spread today, although I have almost everything.

DOA

Day #3 Dailies:

Cyl has been looking at our tree house funny. I think he might be hatching a plan... :Dragon's rawr in the distance: No time to worry about Cyl now, we've got work to do.

Today’s deals are:

Skyrim
Dead Island
Orcs Must Die!
Dirt Showdown
Tropico 4
Two Worlds II
Borderlands
Frozen Synapse
Indie Bundle (Bunch of Heroes, BIT.TRIP:BEAT, Braid, Runespell: Overture, Insanely Twisted Shadow)

Don't forget to check the store for today's Flash Sales - get 'em while they last!

Tell us which deal you'd like to see next! Visit the store and check out the "Community's Choice" panel on the right - click the radio buttons and then hit VOTE to help decide what gets featured above. Come back for new choices every eight hours!

Steam Scouts, we also have some fun activities scheduled - don't forget to earn your badges (and check out your existing ones).

P.S. Did you know ants can climb trees!??! Ant Kill Count: 9001

WOOHOOO!!! nothing for me to buy :)
wallet saved

Arksy

Guys, Tony has just put up a load of keys in the Amazon thread for Europa Universalis 3 and Mount and Blade Warzone. So if you want either of those games free head on down.

Go for it.

I doubt it'll get cheaper THIS sale. As I said before, both games are fairly new (both have a March and April or April and May release dates, I can't quite remember), they're only getting 66% off and have not received a price drop yet.

By Christmas they'll most certainly be both cheaper, at either 75% off, price dropped or, maybe, even a pack-in deal.

I want them, but as I have a huge backlog, I'll pass.

Might as well. It won't be this cheap again until probably a little before the Christmas sale.

Thanks guys for your advice I really appreciate your attention! :D

Bentendo

Oh FUCK today is going to kill me. So many damn games I want.

-Skyrim
-Dead Island
-Orcs Must Die
-Borderlands
-Frozen Synapse
-Tropico 4

FUUUCK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom