• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razek

Banned
called it!

How is FS at 90% disappointing? Best deal of the sale so far.

Also, anyone interesting in borderlands should note it is NOT the GOTY version, which is far superior. You can get the disc GOTY on amazon for way cheaper. I consider The Secret Armory of General Knoxx a requirement for that game.

wilflare

Do I need to create a new account or I can add a new billing adress to my old one?
All the info I read on the internet yesterday said I needed a US credit card.

you can just add a new billing address to your current Amazon.com account.
and no, you do not need a US credit card really...

many on GAF can attest to that

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Let's try something idiotic.

I have been keeping track of the Flash Deals. Mostly because I want a place where I can quickly look at and know when the next flash deal will show up without doing math in my head, as it hurts.

I created a Google docs document tailored to my timezone that calculates when the next deal is coming up, as long as I put the duration of the current deal properly (example: If it lasts 6 hours, I have to fill a cell with 6:00:00).

I didn't bother to put up prices and percentages because, as I said, it's something personal to me.

Since there's a lot of people in here, I created a copy of that file, changed the starting date to the US Pacific date (which is the one I knew without looking timezones up) and made it public.

You people can go wild with it, I don't care. It's yours. I keep mine orderly. If you guys want to expand, duplicate sheets for other timezones, fill in the missing data. Be my guest.

You can find the link by quoting this message.

Salsa, if you want a copy of it to keep it organized yourself, just PM me and i'll make another copy for you.

Behave, people! :D

Oh my god...Frozen Synapse. I only have €13 left roughly and I'm thinking of that and Orcs Must Die. I'm hoping ARMA 2 goes down to €12.50 so I could get that but they are excellent deals. Can anybody sell me on those two? I know they're really cheap but I've already steamrolled my €25 budget and I'm about to break my €50 budget if I get them so I want to be absolutely sure they're worth it.

EDIT: Too late, no Frozen Synapse for me. So, Orcs Must Die?

gabbo

So has there been any info on whether or not the flash sale/community choice games will be getting daily's at some point?

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
So if I want YS: Oath I should wait to see if it goes on flash or a daily?

Wouldn't hurt, but it probably won't go lower aside from the day 5 indie bundle.

Does somebody has a link to the "leaked" Indie bundles?

Indie Bundle Day 1 -The Baconing, EDGE, Anomaly Warzone Earth, Cave Story +, Lone Survivor

Indie Bundle Day 2 - Universe Sandbox, E.Y.E, Oil Rush, Botanicula, Splice

Indie Bundle Day 3 - Braid, Bit Trip Bat, Runespell Overture, Bunch of Heroes, Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet

Indie Bundle Day 4 - Atom Zombie Smasher, Sanctum, Blocks That Matter, Sword and Sowrcery (& soundtrack), A Valley Without Wind

Indie Bundle Day 5 - Audiosurf, Greed Corp, Gemini Rue, The Tiny Bang Story, Ys: The Oath in Felghana

Indie Bundle Day 6 - DEFCON, Awesome (AAAaaAAaaaaAAAa for the Awesome?), SpaceChem, TRAUMA, Ticket to Ride

Indie Bundle Day 7 - Zombie Driver, Dungeons of Dredmor, Vessel, Avadon: The Black Fortress, QUBE

Indie Bundle Day 8 - Wings of Prey, Hoard, Swords and Soldiers, Demolition Inc, Sol Exodus

Indie Bundle Day 9 - Zeno Clash, VVVVVV, Revenge of the Titans, Jamestown, Capsized

Indie Bundle Day 10 - Machinarium, Eufloria, Beat Hazard, Bit Trip Runner, All Zombies Must Die

Indie Bundle Day 11 - World of Goo, Star Ruler, Hydrophobia, Orion, Waveform

Day 3, nothing for me. 2 games, less than $10. This is going fairly well! It's not because none of the games are good. I have them all already. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom