• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodfella

Dead Island is tempting.

I think I may just wait 'till the Winter Sale though, Not like I am going to have time to play it.

With a 4-Pack, it's about £5 each. Not bad at all.

atomsk

Party Pooper
Am I really going to buy Skyrim, OMD, 2W2, Ys, and FS in one transaction?!

JLijS.gif

kaskade

Ugh. I kind of want to get skyrim but I have it for the 360 would it be worth double dipping then trading in my 360 copy?

I feel like I might as well wait for borderlands 2 at this point.

Yeah frozen synapse has always been ridiculously cheap and £2 is probably about the right price for it in a steam sale. It's a nice game, but it's not worth the £20 RRP.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
In case people don't read the text for buying things: Frozen Synapse is two copies, one for you and one to gift by default.

I'll take a copy tsc tsc (or split with someone)

Also, does complete pack have the DLC included? It doesn't say but it costs more.

Firebrand

Note on Orcs Must Die,

1. Sequel (with co-op and endless mode) comes out in less than 3 weeks.
2. Owning the original game unlocks 10 maps from that game in the sequel, maybe you can play them co-op?
3. It's a lot of fun.

Stoof

Fuuuuuuuck.. Had a small hope Skyrim would be 66% off, but I'll probably end up breaking down and buying it anyway. Stupid sale destroyed any resolve I had built up before. :(

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Yeeeeah no, if you're gonna buy Skyrim might as well go for the Bethesda pack.

Anyway still nothing interesting me ;/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom