• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forbiden

And with todays deals my spending spree is pretty much over, was just waiting for Skyrim and Ys Origin to be over.

My total damage so far:

Portal 2
Terraria
Indie Bundle Day 1
Crusader Kings II
Saints Row: The Third
Pixel Junk Eden
Sanctum
Trine 2
The Binding of Issac
Indie Bundle Day 2
Assassins Creed Revelations
Ys Origin
Alice Madness Returns
Skyrim

Total Damage done: $117.20

Thank god that the end is here...unless Arkham City decides to poke it's nose in a daily deal... :(

mclem

NB: Do not buy 'Borderlands'. If you scroll down a bit, you can see Borderlands: GOTY edition, which *includes the DLC* - and costs just the same.

Edit: I don't own the DLC - it's also cheaper for me to buy the GOTY edition than the DLC individually.

Nothing for me to day, but there are some crazy deals there. Frozen Synapse is a fantastic game and a steal at that price.

I hope Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet has a sale outside of the bundle -- I've been hoping to pick that up but already have all the other bundle games I'm interested in.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I do not like the implication of the background images that Tappet and Sir Roderick are excluding CyL from their treehouse. That's very rude.

Razek

Banned
If Dead Island looks interesting to you, buy it. I put about 50 hours into it and loved every minute of it. Really underrated game.

I noticed many people didn't realize it's basically Borderlands with a focus on melee in a zombie survival setting. After playing it, I have come to that conclusion myself. I thought it was worth it at $30.

Skyrim is super tempting, though probably not quite cheap enough considering I have the 360 version already. I really should hold off until one day down the track when it's much cheaper.

1-D_FTW

I don't know why MS wanted to tangle themselves up with that bundle. ITSP would have sold a lot more with a 60 percent off flash (and made a lot more money).

Two games that most PC veterans already own, a game people HATE, and a card game. It'd actually cost me retail to buy that bundle, because it's the only game of any use to me.

JonCha

How the bloody hell do I access my other Synapse copy?

And Wario was my first PM, so he's getting unless he's getting in on that pack with someone else.

Weenerz

Banned
igugg.png

Ready to download stuff!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
How the bloody hell do I access my other Synapse copy?

And Wario was my first PM, so he's getting unless he's getting in on that pack with someone else.

If you already bought it, I'll get it from you and Bentendo can help someone else

It should be in inventory?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Bought:

Frozen Synapse DLC
Tropico 4 DLC
Two Worlds: Epic Edition
Two Worlds II: Velvet Edition
Two Worlds II: Castle Defense

I was a bit bummed that Skyrim was only 50% off, but wanted to buy it anyways. Now I'll (probably) wait for the GOTY edition, yeah.

It is worth it at full price so it is a great deal now. Also goty edition has to be a few years away because there are currently 0 dlc available for pc so far. But if you aren't going to play it soon than I guess there is no harm in waiting for a further price reduction.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Stuck at work but no access to Steam...

But with the help of the trusty Steam application on my phone, I was able to grab Y's Origins for 8 dollars. I was going to grab it day 1 of the sales, but I'm glad I waited to get it even cheaper! yay!

Bentendo

Thanks man!

p.s. it's $5 now, wtf? I'll still split if you need to

I saw that. Don't worry about it man, it's not much money (I think I'll live).

I think the only way to gift someone something is to add them as a friend (I may be wrong). So I sent you a friend request. My name: either bentendo24 or vegeben.

gotee12

I noticed many people didn't realize it's basically Borderlands with a focus on melee in a zombie survival setting. After playing it, I have come to that conclusion myself. I thought it was worth it at $30.
Now I'm interested.

I'll join any 4 packs trying to assemble. If anyone is needing a fourth, PM me and I'll PayPal you...

Dibbz

Is brink worth the £4? I heard the SP is just MP maps with bots and the MP was full of problems. Are there any redeeming features about it, that makes it worth picking up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom