• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread moves fast. Reposting in case anyone has actually played it and can answer.

Has anyone here played Eador: Masters of the Broken World? I'm eying its Humble Weekly Presence and really considering it, but want to know how it is. I heard it was rocky at the start, but it seems like the kind of game the developer would probably patch to greatness?

Echoplx

Alright you asshole, I am not russian. I am American and i was helping GAFfers get it at the one key price.

I literally spent an hour and a half of my time helping GAFfers who didn't wanna mess with key trading/wanted to pay via paypal. I bought it from russians for 1 key then resold it for the same amount to GAFfers.

I think you should get your facts straight before pointing fingers.

You're right, I don't have any proof and you could have been genuinely helping, the whole thing put me in a bad mood and seeing you call out others after I saw your earlier posts made me jump to conclusions.

Sorry :(

metalshade

Steam community ALWAYS votes for the opposite of what I want lol.
Maybe I should change my gaming habits to fit in with the rest of the world.....................nah.

Yes, you will get locked if you login from a new pc/ip.

Yeah. Selling at home works even after you're refused selling from a new ip.
Cool, I guess only adding a new payment method puts a universal restriction on the market. Thanks for the reply.

RED team full steam ahead

Have the new rules completely eliminated any collusion between teams? It looks like red team will win 2 days in a row.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
You're right, I don't have any proof and you could have been genuinely helping, the whole thing put me in a bad mood and seeing you call out others after I saw your earlier posts made me jump to conclusions.

hes american I can tell you that. Like Han Solo, you shot too soon :(

liezryou

It's ok, it happens :D. Emotions get the best of us sometimes.

Echoplx

hes american I can tell you that. Like Han Solo, you shot too soon :(

Did I?

thebeard.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
...If Solo had been slower on the draw, Greedo would've gunned him down. That's probably not the best analogy, bro. >.>

Oh, hey, you're back to Laharl. Awesome. :D

yes, Yakkue made it transparent but it looks weird on dark gaf :(

Arthea

So, I am curious, how were people able to get the $.20 Valiant Hearts? Was a VPN needed?

I'm not sure VPN even would work with steam regional stores, as you still need to have legitimate payment option from that region, is not an option. Friends from different regions are. There are never too many steam friends, never!

Man, those are mixed. It's either a deep and great game or totally broken?

I think I might just pick up the bundle. Sounds like the patches have fixed it and, hey, by the time I play it it'll probably have even more of them. It's $6—the price of one M&M win—and I wanted to check out some of the other games in that bundle anyway.

Whatever you decide keep in mind that Eador games are hard, harsh games, not for everyone, not easy to get into too.
These are the kinds of words that make me more interested in games. I am further intrigued.

Double

This thread moves fast. Reposting in case anyone has actually played it and can answer.
I tried it out (since I like HoMM). What put me off quicky was how it played the same repeating running animation everytime a unit was moving, wheter it was fitting to their movement speed or even stature or not. Was just too annoying :/
BOOT STEPS EVERYWHERE

Wurst

Whatever you decide keep in mind that Eador games are hard, harsh games, not for everyone, not easy to get into too.

Yep. I decided to try it the other day and started an open play on the second lowest difficulty. Needless to say, my "army" got stomped in the first dungeon by giant slugs.
Motivation completely gone.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
hey guys, any review/opinion about "Always Sometimes Monsters"?

Still need to play it again to know for sure on the different choices, but from a one playthrough only view, it's good. It's not 100% what the store page claims it to be, but it's not garbage. It can be a little tedious at times, but it's mostly good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom