• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Vote for Ikaruga for it's an amazing Shoot-em-up, vote for The Impossible Game for it's not that and just good auto-run fun, vote for Super Meat Boy and Hotline Miami for everyone needs them in their library.

Vote for goodness, vote for greatness.

Dark Souls will get that same deal easily in the future, Ikaruga may not.

Please let Double Dragon Neon get a flashsale.
More people need to feel the browesomeness.
EDIT: Well, crap. :(
Maybe tonight.

I know, I can't believe it hasn't yet, and the only time we almost got it was it was a community vote, but lost. I've been waiting for it all sale!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
none of those flashes are updated, come on guys, we've done this a bunch of times

edit: KOF is 66% when you click it for example

VOTE FOR IKARUGA
Done. I need to upgrade from the 25fps PAL Gamecube version (it frameskips to keep speed, could have just put a 60Hz option in there like I don't know, nearly every other Gamecube game). I'm worried it going against Dark Souls in the choice means it won't win (don't go "but it was a daily" so was Terraria).

drbond

Neo Member
Has Ikaruga gone daily yet?

On the vote for community for a sweet $2.50 (along with the awesome Hotline Miami), though maybe its got a chance...wait.....its going against Star Wars Battlefront 2 (which might not even work anymore due to Gamespy) and Dark Souls (which is always on sale outside of season sales).

Yea.....

:(

Arthea

voted for Ikaruga!
not that I could play it, weakling that I am (._.)

edited: also people finally can get their KoF!
Remember Me discount is funny, I thought it will be -75% next time, oh well

kafiend

How does the search for ongoing trade offers work on this damn TF2 outpost? I'd like to get Valiant Hearts for 1 TF2/DOTA2 key :D

Change search type to Steam. Type in name and press ENTER for the initial search. Click game name(s) to add to search then press the orange search button.

Red Comet

I paid $20 for KOF XIII at the beginning of the sale before I knew how it worked with the flash sales and what not. A steal at $10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom