• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Why can't I find 007 Legend and BloodStone anywhere. Is it really that rare now?
I'm afraid so.
It's not like you could get Bloodstone to properly work anyhow, but still. It's a damn shame.

Athleon

So thanks to this Valiant Hearts madness I finally got into this TF2 key trading thing...

I have to say, it's pretty helpful, especially since we euro people get shafted most of the time in terms or regional pricing.

Still need to play it again to know for sure on the different choices, but from a one playthrough only view, it's good. It's not 100% what the store page claims it to be, but it's not garbage. It can be a little tedious at times, but it's mostly good.

uhmm, that doesn't sound too convincing, I guess I'll wait for a price cut

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
theres your KOF13 and Remember Me Gaf

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Please let Double Dragon Neon get a flashsale.
More people need to feel the browesomeness.
EDIT: Well, crap. :(
Maybe tonight.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Well, people wanted Remember Me earlier, so that's good I guess.

uhmm, that doesn't sound too convincing, I guess I'll wait for a price cut

Eeh, it's more of a game that you'll like it despite its flaws or you'll hate it because of them. It should provoke some sort of feeling and emotion in you by the end regardless, at least.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Ikaruga against Dark Souls LOL

good luck with that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom