• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArynCrinn

Banned
Another dumb community vote...

And, how does Dark Souls get put on the "Addictive Multiplayer" side rather than the "hardcore" side replacing The Impossible Game?

Zeeman

I'm with you, Ikarugans

But it's definitely going to lose

e: Is this the moment that I finally grab Terraria?

Voted for the group with Ikaruga in it. Dark Souls is a great game, for sure, but it's already been featured. Gotta give the shmup guys a chance.

Cerity

eh, looks like my only purchase today will be the banner saga then. As much as i want child of light I don't want to deal with uPlay. Space engineers and MAIA seem pretty cool but I'm pretty over buying early access games right now.

BrumGB

I find something ironic about this.

Addictive Multiplayer
hacJeCh.png

s5u9S4W.png

Why the fuck did I pick "Multiplayer" > Ikaruga :(

Copons

IF IKARUGA WINS I'M GONNA POST A PIC OF ME LICKING A SEALED IKARUGA FOR DREAMCAST.

I did it once, you know I'll do it twice.

also should I write this on reddit too to maximize the possibilities?

Shadownet

Banned
I Voted for Hardcore - Great Soundtrack even though neither group has anything that interest me. But thought I do GAF a favor =] good luck guys!

IF IKARUGA WINS I'M GONNA POST A PIC OF ME LICKING A SEALED IKARUGA FOR DREAMCAST.

I did it once, you know I'll do it twice.

also should I write this on reddit too to maximize the possibilities?

Won't work unless you are a hot chick, sorry to disappoint you.

Change search type to Steam. Type in name and press ENTER for the initial search. Click game name(s) to add to search then press the orange search button.
Thanks! Now to find someone willing to trade VH for 1 key (everyone seems to be looking for 2, and I'm a cheapskate, especially when I hear that people got it for 1 key couple of minutes ago :D)

Zeknurn

Scumbag move to put Battlefront II in a community vote when the multiplayer has been shut down. Disney gonna Disney.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Remember Me 50% off? No thanks!

It's 67% off.
Ten bucks is a pretty nice price. Be warned, though; it's extreme liniear and there's a ridiculous amount of flickering during a couple of fights. As an epileptic it gave me a pretty hard time.
Beautifull art, though. The first two chapters look especially amazing.

Mr.McFist

Been waiting for Ikaruga the whole sale, no way it will win though. It will be another disappointing vote, same as missing out on Teslagrad, Broforce and Double Dragon.

I can't not vote for Dark Souls even though I have no reason to purchase it again. Just need to make sure as many opportunities to purchase are possible.

drbond

Neo Member
Is the GTA IV port good/worth purchasing or no?

Pretty good port with all the content that was in retail (last gen console) disc version of Ballad of Gay Tony.

PS: Buyer beware though if you use Windows 8.1 64bit Pro with all the latest OS updates. The game fails to launch for me.

I have had zero luck running it (latest NV drivers with an I7 Haswell, 780 GTX, and 32 GB RAM). Had zero issues running it on an older Win 7 machine (and Vista machine before that).

That's awesome. No one has ever bought Beat Hazard or Dark Souls for the multiplayer either. Whoever did the categorizing for these votes is kinda completely terrible at it.

It's not the first time and it won't be the last. Tomb Raider was a female lead platformer afterall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom