• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

DogMeat77

Have fun.

ModBot said:
Instructions for PossumMeat:

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 18 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (PossumMeat, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Marine Sharpshooter II Jungle Warfare -- MB-C2657DEC993F8196 - Taken by Boom Boom Pow. 2 entrants total.
The Witchs Yarn -- MB-AEA4C1CAA04D55F7 - Taken by JakeD. 2 entrants total.
1953 KGB Unleashed -- MB-FCF82D54E20925EF
Jack Orlando Directors Cut -- MB-8720C678EA1A0DE1 - Taken by wilflare. 1 entrants total.
Cargo The Quest for Gravity -- MB-F90575D13A9C35E7 - Taken by Majukun. 3 entrants total.
The Tiny Bang Story -- MB-BB5E9CFD1F263A67 - Taken by Soule. 1 entrants total.
Desert Thunder -- MB-BFEFE72EF0128228 - Taken by Boom Boom Pow. 3 entrants total.
Soulbringer -- MB-4EDC16B3C1990E85
The Journey Down Chapter 1 -- MB-F455FC9862C71FCD - Taken by someguyinahat. 3 entrants total.
Trauma -- MB-646373E6D3D613E3 - Taken by SourCinnamon. 1 entrants total.
Hostile Waters Antaeus Rising -- MB-3F79DE7D7E2E7367 - Taken by MarionCB. 3 entrants total.
Alter Ego -- MB-9AD7903646B29BC7 - Taken by redlacs. 4 entrants total.
Cobi Treasure Deluxe -- MB-09D2B6A0BFB13C1E - Taken by bobnowhere. 1 entrants total.
Grimind -- MB-A34FB673AE6D671A - Taken by nexen. 2 entrants total.
Kingdom Tales -- MB-A6645E44F5AE4DF1 - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 2 entrants total.
Manhunter -- MB-36CE1962E31A77DB - Taken by Sourtreats. 6 entrants total.
Mata Hari -- MB-7F3D7760D75DD2EB - Taken by Uzzy. 3 entrants total.
Humanity Asset -- MB-F59C892656AD368C - Taken by harrypmgaga. 4 entrants total.

t1403794037z1.png

ViviOggi

I think the silver lining here is now they know what not to do. Next time they try something like this, we can all expect it to be handled better. Right? Right?
I'd be surprised if they didn't do something new next sale, Valve loves experimenting with their virtual economy more than anything.

kudoboi

IndieGala Gift Link
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves -- MB-DD2F958E9F2FF9D8 - Taken by Beelzeboss

Lomax

LA Noire complete edition was 7.50$ but when community vote of Sandbox gameswon (GTA ) and stuff, it became 5.74$. Do you think it will end within 4 hours when the community choce is over or it will last till last day?(because it is weirdf since the price is said to stay till 30 june but only becalme like that when sadnbox community choice won).

Still shows as $7.50 at 75% off for me. Unexpected price changes rarely last, if you see one you want, best to jump on it. The complete edition has never been lower than 75% off on Steam that I've seen.

Amzin

Tempted by Car Mechanic Simulator but I think I'll just throw it on my wishlist and grab it later in the year. It looks amusing though. Need to play more ETS2 and get in the mood!

Shadownet

Banned
I know it isn't much, but I hope you guys enjoy them anyway. :)

ModBot said:
Instructions for Shadownet:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 20 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Zeno Clash 2 -- MB-8490AC4DC4DA75DB - Taken by poopninjamvc3mk. 6 entrants total.
Gunmetal -- MB-9D4C34E6FCC0A34F - Taken by t0rment. 2 entrants total.
RADical ROACH Deluxe Edition -- MB-24AD7CA69513FBDB - Taken by DaBargainHunta. 2 entrants total.
Ampu-Tea -- MB-0F14643C6D99B19E - Taken by kudoboi. 2 entrants total.
Hard Reset Extended Edition -- MB-82CFBAE55D27B1D1 - Taken by NEO0MJ. 7 entrants total.
The First Templar -- MB-6A679CBD2BDF6747 - Taken by ImSooFlye. 2 entrants total.
Tropico Trilogy -- MB-3D0BF0FA610B0C34 - Taken by MMBosstones86. 8 entrants total.
Marine Sharpshooter II:Jungle Warfare -- MB-A9F8CC7B1F69532D
Desert Thunder -- MB-A95622180A0203FB
Soulbringer -- MB-3D5E08C85A7807DA
Chompy Chomp Chomp -- MB-F336120A655351E4 - Taken by smashdude50. 9 entrants total.
Inquisitor Deluxe Edition -- MB-7AEBF5D6B2044A92 - Taken by didamangi. 4 entrants total.
Combat Wings: Battle of Britain -- MB-311AB01A81850316 - Taken by Skyzard. 2 entrants total.
Nosferatu: Wrath of Malachi -- MB-CAAB8E450FA6C37B - Taken by bronson. 1 entrants total.
Cobi Treasure Deluxe -- MB-A717661E45C316AB
Grimind -- MB-C828A2989EF65417
Realms of the Haunting -- MB-DDFF8026A5876B1F
Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising -- MB-FEB10E7239B97ACF - Taken by KPJZKC. 2 entrants total.
Manhunter -- MB-1F31EFE846E2D5D4
Humanity Asset -- MB-2B24653CCC277E2D

t1403794240z1.png

Woke up and saw Ikaruga in a Community Choice so I voted for that.

Oh who am I kidding? The stupid Steam community is just going to vote for the other option...like always. =[

Jadax

Any views on Endless Legend? From the team that made Endless Space (which I absolutely spent ages on), but it's still in Early Access - and I'm not sure.

Has anyone here played Banner Saga? Any good?

I played it on release, so I can't speak much to its current state, but it was HARD. I actually gave up and never finished it because of the bad state I found myself in before the final fight. There's a lot of versatility in your team builds and decent permanent choice mechanics at play. I liked it overall and will attempt to finish it again sometime soon.

Shadownet

Banned
Hey what's the cheapest Far Cry 3 been on sale? Historically

And is Terraria good on PC? I got it for the PS Vita version and the control are a bit difficult to get used to.

Turfster

On the one hand, the hardcore games are the cheapest.
On the other hand, the addictive include a star wars game and dark souls, both of which have already been deals.
We all know what will happen...

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
GIVEAWAY

apparently ModBot should be working fine now ... so let me just repost the link to the giveaway I posted earlier ... still around 33 games left for the taking :) all Steam keys ... enjoy, guys :)

Oh no i;m not saying that as a bad thing. If there is one thing i know from steam sales it is that i haven't played enough games.
Ups, sorry for misunderstanding. Good to know though. Felt a little bummed out for a bit :)

Also, I just checked my inventory and I have a timed Counter-Srtike Source Guest Pass and Dead Island Epidemic Beta. Gonna gift them now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom