• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilflare

please Gaben lemme win my wishlist with the red win today

ModBot said:
Instructions for wilflare:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (wilflare, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Interstellar Marines -- MB-7F79307DE8C6D6FC - Taken by Nymphae. 9 entrants total.

t1403794794z1.png

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Has anyone here played Banner Saga? Any good?
One half Oregon Trail except with an entire nomadic people, one half strategy RPG. Takes strategic use of resources and mindfulness of morale for when to battle and who to take into battle. You come across a lot of random stuff, and your choices take things in different directions. It's also absolutely beautiful in every way.

liezryou

Only 4 months :(

3rd offense and they barely scratch the EPL surface. He shouldn't be playing for a year with what he's done.

Agree with this. 3rd time he's bitten someone and gets away with yet another slap on the wrist. This isn't fucking boxing, it's football.

Jadax

Voted Ikaruga. Fully expecting it to lose, but at least there is some hope that it may come back as a flash at some point, right?

I don't understand why people love this game so much - maybe it's just because I don't enjoy classic games like that (games where you can avoid looking at most of the stuff happening on the screen and still win).

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Sad truth about Steam sales: I had zero idea that Lumines was on Steam until just now, almost certainly because it's never been on sale.

You know what GAF? I really enjoyed Remember Me, so I want one of you to enjoy it as well :)

Giveaway time!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Remember Me -- MB-94FB2C6144CA0CB0 - Taken by ANuclearError. 56 entrants total.

t1403795098z1.png

Jadax

My god, got To The Moon idling to get the cards as no time to play til next week and this intro song is gorgeous!

Idling that game does it no justice at all. Most games you should idle, but this game needs to be played. Short but sweet (and a little sad :p )

Lomax

GIVEAWAY

apparently ModBot should be working fine now ... so let me just repost the link to the giveaway I posted earlier ... still around 33 games left for the taking :) all Steam keys ... enjoy, guys :)

Have you tried doing a myloot on modbot? I have a feeling a lot of those games were actually given away but not edited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom