• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad truth about Steam sales: I had zero idea that Lumines was on Steam until just now, almost certainly because it's never been on sale.
For the few games on my wishlist that aren't on sale, I really have to wonder why those devs are so DUMB. Even $1 off would be smart, just to show up with a little green sale banner on people's wishlists. Most people will automatically refuse buy anything not being discounted during the Steam summer sale.

breadtruck

I don't understand why people love this game so much - maybe it's just because I don't enjoy classic games like that (games where you can avoid looking at most of the stuff happening on the screen and still win).
Wow, you must be an Ikaruga god if you can win and not watch what's happening on the screen... Heck, just beating levels in the game is a feat in itself!

Even when absorbing the same polarity bullets you should be watching for those other polarity projectiles!

Shade

Some old left overs, should all work. Enjoy!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

dynamite jack -- MB-BCB84BE9834C3EE1 - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 2 entrants total.
Crusader kings complete -- MB-8565A33585883DAF - Taken by zeroOman. 3 entrants total.
aquanox 2 -- MB-F117BDCA2B9921EE - Taken by Mikaju. 2 entrants total.
madballs in babo -- MB-427AB5810EB9DF63
off road drive -- MB-E5D16B016675701D - Taken by Boom Boom Pow. 2 entrants total.
necrovision -- MB-7CB7DE72D44B4C8D - Taken by Jadax. 1 entrants total.

madballs in babo dlc -- MB-5CDEE47B84344645
necrovision lost company -- MB-D89832CFEAAACB0A

t1403795399z1.png

Jadax

Wow, you must be an Ikaruga god if you can win and not watch what's happening on the screen... Heck, just beating levels in the game is a feat in itself!

Even when absorbing the same polarity bullets you should be watching for those other polarity projectiles!

haha, ok I see where I went wrong.

KPJZKC

Dear god, Hostile Waters is on Steam? I still have a proper full sized box version of that lying around.

Only €3.99, highly recommend if you can get passed it's sort of aged-ness.

Also narration by Tom Baker, jizzum in my pants.

ATTN: NEW BUNDLESTARS BUNDLE IS A-MA-ZING

NEW BUNDLE is a shock to the system! 7 Steam keys for $2.99
Enter a twisted world of cult classic sci-fi, RPG and horror games with 7 Steam keys for $2.99 in the new Aftershock Bundle!

VIEW THE BUNDLE HERE[www.bundlestars.com]
UFO: Aftershock
UFO: Aftermath
Wizardry 6 & 7
Wizardry 8
System Shock 2
Harvester
Ascension to the Throne
More information, videos and Steam links on the Bundle Stars page.[www.bundlestars.com]

Plus, don't miss 75% off the Chivalry: Complete Pack[www.bundlestars.com] - 24 hours to go on this flash sale!

Lain

gawd. that looks good!
hmm but I already have it free from PS+

but PC Master Race (graphics)

Setting and mood are a big parts of that game and those do get improved by better graphics. Just saying, to sway you to throw down money on it =p

Has the new marketplace invading all games been discussed? Long live new age of buy orders and death to the lucky bargain (probably for the better).

Just crafted the Summer Adventure badge, and got some rare deck for Might & Magic Duel of Champions... just to find out that it's selling for mere 10 cents on the market :(

So, if anyone here is playing Duel of Champions, and if you need Steam Puzzle Seria item/deck/whatever it is, shoot me a PM. I'd rather give it to someone here who plays the game, than sell it for 9-10 cents >.>
I feel better for worthless common stuff rather than worthless rare stuff. As Rare is the middle ranking with Extraordinary and Precious above it.

It never was on sale before ever.
Lumines was part of a 4 game puzzle pack back in 2010.

If Ikaruga still loses with all of GAF voting for it then there is no more hope left for humanity.
If Ikaruga loses I'll just hate Dark Souls and become an enemy of GAF...

My god, got To The Moon idling to get the cards as no time to play til next week and this intro song is gorgeous!
It has cards? Looks like another one to activate on Steam then. Now, which Key shall I pick...

Shadownet

Banned
Dear god, Hostile Waters is on Steam? I still have a proper full sized box version of that lying around.

Only €3.99, highly recommend if you can get passed it's sort of aged-ness.

Also narration by Tom Baker, jizzum in my pants.

I'm giving it away for free. Just raffled it off. Check back a few pages. Should be there since no one claim it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom