• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
sfxt is a good game
3QLZaFN.png

v3aWOG9.png

Ruze789

GIVEAWAY

apparently ModBot should be working fine now ... so let me just repost the link to the giveaway I posted earlier ... still around 33 games left for the taking :) all Steam keys ... enjoy, guys :)

Thanks for Nuclear Dawn! Looked pretty cool, and RTS/FPS are the only kind of RTS I really enjoy.

I just bought Ikaruga for the Dreamcast a week ago but I'll probably buy it again if it wins. I didn't think I'd enjoy this game that much.

Seaklng

Banned
ugh..
I hate job interviews. Have one today at friggin gamestop.
Having time to sit and think about all the ways they can go wrong sucks too.
Its not like I ever do shitty in them.. I just.. my anxiety is a dick. /:

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Haha, I wish ModBot could enforce this one (or can it??).

Well you'd have to give your steam username and password and email username and password to ModBot to be able to verify that. I mean, I could implement it, but I think the better option would be for me to use that information to steal all the money in your Steam wallet and move to Easter Island or something.

Shade

More games, because why not. Should be unused. Enjoy!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

blackwell legacy unbound convergence -- MB-7E9151D478896E07 - Taken by Seaklng. 3 entrants total.
Tidalis -- MB-D5E61C96BE790FC5
hacker evolution untold -- MB-83F3E02510B9A59A - Taken by general dan. 2 entrants total.
Brainpipe A Plunge to Inhumanity -- MB-31FF94A36011BA8A - Taken by PossumMeat. 2 entrants total.
adventures of shuggy -- MB-C5712B43B4104C5B - Taken by Natty1. 3 entrants total.
Shattered Haven -- MB-4312AEC0D13D8DCA
Lunar Pack Wake and Lunnye Devitsy -- MB-CBB27AF894DD756A - Taken by redlacs. 2 entrants total.
blackwell deception -- MB-35E3C4417E0C2B20 - Taken by Opiate. 2 entrants total.
hacker evolution duality -- MB-EEACE9DFA37A3820 - Taken by electroflame. 1 entrants total.
delve deeper and dlc -- MB-FD6F1B0D4D244CE2 - Taken by NingenJanai. 2 entrants total.

t1403797466z1.png

Jawmuncher

Didn't know you could get locked out of Activating Steam Codes if you do to many back to back. Eh whatever guess i'll just wait it out. Odd since it specifically says "unsuccessful attempts" but none of them were unsuccessful.

Turfster

because of igakura? that's already pretty cheap though.

You said Dark Souls 2 was going to become a community vote =p

Didn't know you could get locked out of Activating Steam Codes if you do to many back to back. Eh whatever guess i'll just wait it out. Odd since it specifically says "unsuccessful attempts" but none of them were unsuccessful.
Yeah, it kicks in at around 20-25 or something.

Chavelo

OH GOD GAF

I JUST MADE A MISTAKE. I didn't see Ikaruga as one of the games for the community vote and chose for the other batch.... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom