• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Sang-Froid -- MB-086F1846693D7529 - Taken by adriano999

Volimar

Well you'd have to give your steam username and password and email username and password to ModBot to be able to verify that. I mean, I could implement it, but I think the better option would be for me to use that information to steal all the money in your Steam wallet and move to Easter Island or something.

/dead

Huh? Isn't germanys victory not until 30 minutes?

dead to me

edward_norton_angry_laptop_gif.gif

BruteUA

Well you'd have to give your steam username and password and email username and password to ModBot to be able to verify that. I mean, I could implement it, but I think the better option would be for me to use that information to steal all the money in your Steam wallet and move to Easter Island or something.

Stump, when someone asks you if Modbot is a god, you say YES!

Ark

Thief better be on the daily today, though I wouldn't be surprised of isn't on sale until the penultimate day.

Adry9

I ramdomly picked a batch since I didn't know about Ikaruga and ended up voting for it. The gods are with us Gaf.

louiedog

OH GOD GAF

I JUST MADE A MISTAKE. I didn't see Ikaruga as one of the games for the community vote and chose for the other batch.... :(

I've always thought that they should let you change your vote, especially since they sometimes make a mistake and price is wrong or a game in the vote gets pulled and replaced.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I don't know when it happened, but at some point Sang-Froid became the Fez of modbot giveaways

What happened was it's been in like 3 bundles in the last month.

Acccent

Oh. Well I was the one who made the sang-froid giveaway but there was supposed to be 2 more games there. no idea what happened :x

Turfster

Thief better be on the daily today, though I wouldn't be surprised of isn't on sale until the penultimate day.

You want this to happen for an extra discount on the first trilogy, right?
Right?

Because thi4f is a horrible broken shambling corpse.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Ikaruga? Never heard of it.

Yeah, that's right. I did it.

Made even worse by the fact that you already own 3 out of the 4 games you voted for.

Thanks for using Enhanced Steam!

soundtrack choice was obvious, since Ikaruga hadn't been on sale yet. :'D

also: how many points does one need to qualitfy for winning stuff? Just one, or more?
(at least second and third place now get something too, but only for those who scored points for their team. Hoping the entree isn't ten points)

DogMeat77

Still yet to be claimed codes. First come, first serve - free for all.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 18 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (PossumMeat, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

1953 KGB Unleashed -- MB-FCF82D54E20925EF
Soulbringer -- MB-4EDC16B3C1990E85
Manhunter -- MB-36CE1962E31A77DB

t1403794037z1.png

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.

also: how many points does one need to qualitfy for winning stuff? Just one, or more?
(at least second and third place now get something too, but only for those who scored points for their team. Hoping the entree isn't ten points)
Just one.

Turfster

Just the one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom