• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stock-Age: Stocks, Options and Dividends oh my!

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
im careful of people like that. Are the stocks thinly traded prior ?
Not entirely sure. I am looking into his picks right now to check on that. He says in his posts do not buy because of FOMO so maybe hes being sincere. His posts have a lot of research behind them but I am not smart enough in the field to know if its real research or not kinda thing. Or hes just taking advantage of some PnD power.

GHG

To the moon Baby 🚀🌕

btw. Sold my Sony stocks. Not sure if it was good to do that. But now it’s done 🤫

edit: well with a ~60% profit. Just had a feeling that it peaked and there won’t be much movement in the future.. so 🤷🏻‍♂️

Sold mine @115 the other day. The run is over, I'll get back in again at some point in the future when there's some news or prior to earnings.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Fuck it, just rolled the dice on PSTV! Stock was trading around $2.50 for a while. Popped to $5.50, now at $4.

Wish me luck Delf!

If it tanks, no worries. Made good money lately. Portfolio at all time high. I can afford to give some back.

Last edited:

Honey Bunny

I would be up for the day by now if I hadn't been hit big time by this

Used my free cash to buy the dip but I dont have enough. Another lesson learned.

Last edited:
To the moon Baby 🚀🌕

btw. Sold my Sony stocks. Not sure if it was good to do that. But now it’s done 🤫

edit: well with a ~60% profit. Just had a feeling that it peaked and there won’t be much movement in the future.. so 🤷🏻‍♂️

As a diehard playstation fanboy I also shamefully sold off mine. Put it in to Cloudflare instead

That doesn't leave this thread though. Gotta keep up with appearences after all

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
It had a spike and fell from what it looks like. He only posted 30min ago.
Jumped like 60% after his post it looks.

I dunno if its gonna bounce back. Guy has become loved over there lol. Says he's gonna make a write up on how he picks next week.

39uydMd.jpg
This guy apparently said hes gonna stop posting.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
lol..........post dat research. Nothing is wrong with that.
His research actually looks pretty sound as I dug into it. Granted my experience is only being half way through Penny Stocks for dummies, but it looked like hes was doing his proper research.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Sorry took me time to find an incomplete one.

And no this is not me saying go and invest in movado. Its just a check on the company.

3xi2pIf.jpg
This is all public info correct?

Looking back at connors it almost looks like an infomercial? Maybe hindsight is 20/20

Azzurri

Gold Member
ITRM keeping me alive today, 18% today and 150% overall

Fucking Robinhood takes a week to transfer funds have 10k waiting, but can't use it. Maybe I can get lucky and buy it at 2.2 like I did earlier with 1k.

People are saying it's gonna hit 5$ so maybe if I can get it in I can double that 10k

BigBooper

Fucking Robinhood takes a week to transfer funds have 10k waiting, but can't use it. Maybe I can get lucky and buy it at 2.2 like I did earlier with 1k.

People are saying it's gonna hit 5$ so maybe if I can get it in I can double that 10k
If you're going to trade penny and meme stocks, do yourself a favor and go ahead and dump Robinhood right now, imo.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!

send them a message. They held 5 k hostage for no reason and when I emailed them it magically popped up a few hours later.

GHG

UBER CALL OPTIONS!!! Today rise is beastly since I bought.

Sold off my Uber just now. Been in for about a week on it. If not for taking profits on UBER and TWTR today would have been disastrous.

TLRY keeps on surpassing expectations. Broke 60 and it looks like it's there to stay for a while.

ManofOne

Plus Member
Sold off my Uber just now. Been in for about a week on it. If not for taking profits on UBER and TWTR today would have been disastrous.

TLRY keeps on surpassing expectations. Broke 60 and it looks like it's there to stay for a while.

You not gonna wait for earnings? MGM, Z, UBER earnings day for me

GHG

You not gonna wait for earnings? MGM, Z, UBER earnings day for me

Nope, with the way the day has been I thought to take my $500 and run. Not exposing that to after/pre market when I don't need to. Plus it was a trade that ensured I finished the day in the green.

ManofOne

Plus Member
  • Zynga (NASDAQ:ZNGA): Q4 GAAP EPS of -$0.05 beats by $0.02.
  • Revenue of $616M (+42.3% Y/Y) beats by $53.68M.
  • Booking of 699M (+61% Y/Y) vs. consensus of $678.9M (guidance of $670.0M).
  • Record online game – or user pay – revenue of $499M, up 54% year-over-year, and user pay bookings of $582M, up 64% year-over-year.
  • Shares -1%.

Top Bottom