• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter X Tekken |OT| Truly, truly outrageous~

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
LOL, just got an Email from Digital River, FIVE DAYS after requesting to cancel my order...

...and all it said was that my package had been shipped and delivered. LOL.

Never again. So glad I can actually return the extra copy I have to Amazon.

alstein

So, how is input delay on let's say green bar matches? Is it like playing under water, or something like a few frames behind (aka not that bad) Or, another way to put it is it like SSF4 or like vanilla Marvel?

Minimal. This netcode reminds me of HDR more then anything else right now.

RS4-

Thing that sucks most about new games are that half of my matches end in a rage quit.

I think Capcom put a "stop" to that to deter those scrubs that quit and worry about their precious BP.

Quitting makes you lose like 100+ BP or something. I lost 150 when I lost my connection to Live.

Meanwhile, going on a streak doesn't matter as there isn't an achievement, leaderboards for streaks or any sort of BP bonus. Only place you can see them is in your own personal data.

Clipse

So whatever happened to the Japanese dev team blog post Seth tweeted about last night?

SFxT Japanese dev team planning a blog today (around 11pm pst) regarding questions re: 360, online, and more.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
I love the man's music, considering it some of the best ever in fighting games.
Man, I don't know if I can name a fighting game I've played with music that I like less than SF4 on average.

Someone please tell me what that song was that was just playing on WNF... something about jumping over logs...

It was amazing.
It wasn't this by any chance, was it?

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
Just grabbed the Japanese version, regular edition, can confirm it comes with the extra dlc gems. Love Japan.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
I dont get it, all these sweet new characters and online is still filled with only shotos? C'mon people!

There's even flowchart Kens! I played a guy who did NOTHING but jumpkicks, crouching RH, and dragon punch spam. Didn't even switch. LOL

Celcius

°Temp. member
At first I wasn't really digging it, but the more I play the more I like it. My best team so far is Yoshi/Rolento, followed by Poison/Ken.

AAK

I remember in the Finger Cramp walkthrough of Juri it said that her Feng Shuei engine is operating at all times in SFxT... But I can't the life of me combo after her standing overhead like it apparently should from the SSF4 trails. Any other fellow Juri player manage how to?

Other than I'm loving playing her a lot.... even more so than Hwoarang... I'm considering dropping Hwoarang because he isn't even half as fun as he is in Tekken (so far). I might go to Kazuya or Julia.

Smo21

I dont get it, all these sweet new characters and online is still filled with only shotos? C'mon people!

I never get this. Every time I get a new fighting game i try to learn new character(for me)
Current team is Law/Rolento. Really loving this game so far. Feels better than sf4 for me. I found that game to much a turtle fest.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
This game kicks ass. A friend and I played tonight, and just had a blast trying shit out. I really want to learn this game. Can't wait to start playing the tutorials and stuff tomorrow night.

DarkoMaledictus

Tier Whore
So... well got my guile, now how many months we have to wait to have our teams? I just care about duds and Guile... the rest I could care less. Any ETA on the Dudley release date?

DSC00382.jpg

Awwww hell yeah!! Lunch then its on!

So whatever happened to the Japanese dev team blog post Seth tweeted about last night?

Brelston -
Japan SFxT team should be posting a blog later tonight/today regarding 360 online and other topics. Not sure about content, but it's coming

An hour or so ago so hopefully not to far away.

Sblargh

Banned
*sigh* If I'm VERY lucky, will get the game tomorrow; probably on friday, with a chance of only getting here on monday. :(

In the meantime, is there any good video guide on Lili? I'm thinking her and Poison might work based on what people been saying on this thread.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
The sound drop outs are annoying as fuck. I never realized how much I relied on sound cues when I play...capcom should be better than this and we should expect better than this.

zlatko

Banned
Still having character soul searching issues.

I'm 100% down with Rolento, but my secondary is still meh.

Kazuya is my most used because of his great damage out put, but I do have issues opening people up with him. If only Marduk had a little faster walk speed without gems, then I'd probably just go with him.

Steve is who I want as my secondary, but I'm just so ass with him.

Westlo

I remember in the Finger Cramp walkthrough of Juri it said that her Feng Shuei engine is operating at all times in SFxT... But I can't the life of me combo after her standing overhead like it apparently should from the SSF4 trails. Any other fellow Juri player manage how to?

Basically the logic of people who were saying that is...

You can chain!! Fulltime FSE!! Different chaining systems.

Is there a list of what colors to expect as DLC? I saw a screen and was wondering if there was more
DONT JUDGE ME
If face shotos upsets you, just add me on xbl Akilla05. I only been plauing new characters and at the moment trying to find a compliment to Lili
DONT JUDGE ME...Rolento

it's funny when I play this game I keep wanting to call in my assist character but then I forgot this isn't marvel.

I'm loving the game so far. My main is Poison(been waiting for her to come back for like, ever) and I'm slowly but surely getting the hang of launch to juggle to cross comboing. Although I realize if you try to buffer a super arts from a cross combo it does an EX move instead -_-

GorillaJu

Japanese regular edition comes with the extra gems? Sounds like when SF4 came with the SE costumes, which if it's the same means that only the first printing run gets the bonuses. That sound you hear is me walking to my local Game Freak :p

Rocwell

Yeah its a bit weird how you can't cancel out of her TCs anymore. But I'm liking what she has to offer currently

What seriously? Are you about that? Because the notation on her TCs changed a bit. Can't believe I completed all her trials and didn't notice this if true. lol

I never get this. Every time I get a new fighting game i try to learn new character(for me)
Current team is Law/Rolento. Really loving this game so far. Feels better than sf4 for me. I found that game to much a turtle fest.

What really annoys me is I'll go out of my way to play new or unusual characters to see what they can do. And I just know the shotos scrubs are thinking 'great, finally I get to play against someone interesting rather then just shotos'. But yet they do nothing.

kiryogi

Banned
What seriously? Are you about that? Because the notation on her TCs changed a bit. Can't believe I completed all her trials and didn't notice this if true. lol
I could be wrong and fail @ cancelling but most of her trials don't even involve her TCs. It seems the real canceller for her still is from s.mk

Maaaannn, I have no idea how to play this game. :( I can bang out trials, but I can't seem to get anything going messing around in training. I need to go watch how people play this...

I also need sleep.

The sound drop outs are annoying as fuck. I never realized how much I relied on sound cues when I play...capcom should be better than this and we should expect better than this.

One would hope that because the bug is so prevalent, a patch is already in submission and should drop next week. One could hope, right?

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Man, I don't even get it. I can cheese Dictator's c.LK c.LK c.LK c.LK all day long using my controller's turbo setting, but I just can't do it myself. It's like I just can't press the button fast enough. =/

Top Bottom