• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter X Tekken |OT| Truly, truly outrageous~

njean777

If he is doing the same thing over and over and it is working, it is probably more a case of him thinking you bad. Should be a way to counter and stop it if it is repetitive.

Well the fact that I cant even wake up safe half of the time is annoying. I forward roll he crosses me up, I get up quickly he is already poking me. I am blocking this whole time mind you, I just have no clue how to get up safely most of the time.

"Well the fact that I cant even wake up safe half of the time is annoying. I forward roll he crosses me up, I get up quickly he is already poking me. I am blocking this whole time mind you, I just have no clue how to get up safely most of the time."

What do you mean get up safely? If you're getting up and not taking damage, you're safe. You have to defend until you find a hole in the pressure, the game isn't going to prevent you from getting wrecked.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
I just realized tek posted right after I posted Tek where are you.... You are not stalking me are you? Cause you already jack my characters too!

As for the rolento stuff, there is no infinite block string in this game *known yet* so just block and learn the openings by experimenting. Losing is part of learning. Crying about losing just makes you take longer to learn things by wasting time moaning about the things instead of bashing your skulls against the problems trying to figure out ways around them. Or you could just be like most people and wait til cookie cutter counters come around and just copy pasta that.

Rawkus

x7pGt.png

Sigmaah

I love when fuckers lag their connection during the final round, holy shit people take only way too seriously...

also, FUCK ROLENTO

is there a trick to marduk's 16th trial? I've done 17 18 and 19, but I just cannot get 16. No matter what I do i cant get the revolving trap kick to register. I hit him with two kicks using the inputs suggested but it doesn't register as having completed the section of the combo.

any advice? Im thinking i might not be far enough away.

Top Bottom