• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter X Tekken |OT| Truly, truly outrageous~

You dishonor the house of Dhalsim. Face me tonight, and pay for your crimes.

And also, so that I can test out my Hachi

Hehe, I knew you would call me out on that. I am new to the city of Rushdown & Reversals but Dhalsim will always be my home :) The forward roll helps and I used alpha counter maybe once but Sim's AA options feel weaker and the reverse limbs were killing me.

hertog

how did everyone get so fucking good??

Couldn't play this game so much the last two days. And I've lost almost ALL my online games.
Went from 1350 bp to 550 :(

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
So this game is broke as a joke?

The problem with infinites isn't the health its the time they take off of the clock.

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
I thought there was a 100hit max to stop infinites? or are we counting combos that go to 100 as infinites?

Onemic

Finally got the game and messed around for a few rounds online and man is this game totally different from SF4. It's gonna take a while before I'm used to this....

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I thought there was a 100hit max to stop infinites? or are we counting combos that go to 100 as infinites?

Right, but if the combo is slow as hell its going to drain the clock. Just get life lead and then bleed out the clock.

Ferrio

Banned

It's technically an infinite, the game system cuts it short but it could go on forever.. hence the name. Even with the limit, the amount of time + damage one of these do is enough to be worrisome.

Brobzoid

That's what I thought. Everything in the game drains the clock tho. Even normal throws take like two full seconds. it's hurr durr levels of easy trying to run a timeout game.

against me anyway... :(

alstein

Right, but if the combo is slow as hell its going to drain the clock. Just get life lead and then bleed out the clock.

It's pretty easy to run away in this game, or eat up clock with various shenanigans , so clock draining is super-effective, moreso then most other team games.

You still rockin' out that 360 pad, log_ride?

That was all I had before it RROD's on me. I've got a beater Real Arcade Pro for PSN duty.

Hehe, I knew you would call me out on that. I am new to the city of Rushdown & Reversals but Dhalsim will always be my home :) The forward roll helps and I used alpha counter maybe once but Sim's AA options feel weaker and the reverse limbs were killing me.

Tonight. Soon.

Also, shoutouts to the GAF FGC. Great competition really. I played a long set with Cloudious several days ago and got destroyed. Played after in some ranked, mostly endless, and was doing well. Maybe I was getting paired up with scrubs (Ranked matches offer up a ton of bad players, making BP easy to get so far), but usually it feels like training in a hyperbolic time changer playing with everyone, especially from my experience with SF4 in all its iterations. Get your ass handed to you by GAF, then go out and kick ass when you join random lobbies.

Which reminds me, I need that gamefaqs chat invite, immortal

Ferrio

Banned
It's pretty easy to run away in this game, or eat up clock with various shenanigans , so clock draining is super-effective, moreso then most other team games.

I should make team clock drainers. Megaman will be the star. Some Defense+vit gems, and meter gems and we're good to go!

zlatko

Banned
Was the bob loop ever confirmed to be an infinite, or is their a max amount of loops?

6 is the max amount right now. Does a ton of damage, and if you are sitting on super/cross art, you finish 90% of their health pretty much.

Unfortunately for Bob he sucks otherwise. When first looking at him I thought he'd be solid, but when stacked up against what a lot of the other cast is capable of, he's down there with yoshi IMO. The only thing that brings him up a few notches is that he can do that 6 garachi loop, so at tournament level he should still be viable in the hands of an execution monster.

6 is the max amount right now. Does a ton of damage, and if you are sitting on super/cross art, you finish 90% of their health pretty much.

Unfortunately for Bob he sucks otherwise. When first looking at him I thought he'd be solid, but when stacked up against what a lot of the other cast is capable of, he's down there with yoshi IMO. The only thing that brings him up a few notches is that he can do that 6 garachi loop, so at tournament level he should still be viable in the hands of an execution monster.

so pretty much everyone agrees Yoshimistsu is turd tier.

I want to be proven wrong :|

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Ogre's true ogre costume always makes me think of Ogre as a fucking DBZ villian that had a final form after his "true ogre" form.

dnux7.jpg

Well that and his belly hair in that pic looks like a penis

Brobzoid

reminds me of ganondorf. prolly just the ginger beard.

also, yeah, the belly hair is silly lookin.

STG

I tried this "Xiaoyu infinite" now for ~20 minutes and it is not working at all for me, I can't get 2 qcb+mp hits out, I can do one qcb+mp and after that the lp version but thats it

Am I just too stupid or is this thing xbox360 exclusive? (I guess marlin plays on 360)

Venfayth

I tried this "Xiaoyu infinite" now for ~20 minutes and it is not working at all for me, I can't get 2 qcb+mp hits out, I can do one qcb+mp and after that the lp version but thats it

Am I just too stupid or is this thing xbox360 exclusive? (I guess marlin plays on 360)

Hakkesho (qcb+p) grants a ground bounce when it hits on someone already in a ground bounce. Start with her overhead, then start repeating mp hakkesho.

Top Bottom