• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter X Tekken |OT| Truly, truly outrageous~

SamVimes

Dude, u r just stuck in old school mode...and its mainly u r opinion. Lots of great stuff out there and I'm pretty sure u'll find some dude somewhere who says the same thing about the first Tekken... ;p

Not really: i love Street Fighter IV, it's not perfect but every FG has issues. Like the random stun or random damage on uppercuts in Super Turbo, it's just the way it is.

Still 3rd strike is just ass

With or without RC ?
^even without, there' just kind of stupid stuff like SHOSHOSHO and painting the fence which really puts me out.

sleepykyo

Not really: i love Street Fighter IV, it's not perfect but every FG has issues. Like the random stun or random damage on uppercuts in Super Turbo, it's just the way it is.

Still 3rd strike is just ass

^even without, there' just kind of stupid stuff like SHOSHOSHO and painting the fence which really puts me out.
Gonna have nightmares about Sakura tonight .

Four Wude

Unconfirmed Member
Hello everyone! Just wanted to let you know I have a bunch of SFxT matches on my channel. The players are from Houston so I wanted to share the technology. Please subscribe if you guys are interested in seeing more matches up soon!

www.youtube.com/fourwudegaming

Also follow me on Twitter for updates: @FourWude

You're crazy.

The only fighting game better than 3rd Strike is nothing. ST is lame as hell.

0070_pq3p.gif

CvS2 is also better

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
Aquasilk putting this game on mega blast

Aquasilk said:
normal throws are complete crap, online play is complete shit, directional input glitches, infinites, sound problems, full combos from mashing LP MP HP HP HP, Capcom raping you with DLCs (you'll end up paying for another game), I could keep going

LakeEarth

Aquasilk putting this game on mega blast

All true, but it's still an awesome game.

I dunno why he's complaining about throws, Zangief has the best command grab in the game and has long range. Though it probably has a lot more frames on it compared to AE though (5 vs 2). It's like "throws suck in this game... except for my main". That's a good thing!

Sayah

Well, that was fun despite all the online problems. My battles with Rei kept getting cancelled for some reason. Weird.

All true, but it's still an awesome game.

I dunno why he's complaining about throws, Zangief has the best command grab in the game and has long range. Though it probably has a lot more frames on it compared to AE though (5 vs 2). It's like "throws suck in this game... except for my main". That's a good thing!
grapplers feel a lot different in this game. i'm not surprised he hates it considering spd is 5 frames and can be beat out by jabs.

LakeEarth

grapplers feel a lot different in this game. i'm not surprised he hates it considering spd is 5 frames and can be beat out by jabs.
True, but my point was more like... the command throws in this game are so weak, that characters like Hugo aren't even considered grapplers in this game. At least they didn't screw up Zangief.

Top Bottom